Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do you believe these kinds of videos?

• Thread starter Deleted member 60
  • Start date
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-

and comments sections? I don't know what to think anymore. The numbers don't match up with what I see IRL. Is everyone just larping on the internet? I really don't see how the average guy can have more than 5 partners. And then statistics suggest that more people are staying virgins in their 20s? wtf

Because it's on video they are more likely to lie about it since many people will see this. Even with only 10 partners they probably went multiple times with each other.

I guess what I'm asking is, are people having as much sex as the internet suggests? Because IRL it seems like most guys aren't getting much.

I guess what I'm asking is, are people having as much sex as the internet suggests? Because IRL it seems like most guys aren't getting much.

Because most guys aren't
G2
GINI co-efficient for men is fairly high. Incels get nothing, but the men who manage to eke out of inceldom aren't drowning in pussy.

Is everyone just larping on the internet?
Yes, that's what all normalfags do on social media. Everyone falsely inflates their value as much as possible.

Because most guys aren't
View attachment 25678
GINI co-efficient for men is fairly high. Incels get nothing, but the men who manage to eke out of inceldom aren't drowning in pussy.
where did you get those stats? There's a typo on the graph.

Still seems legit, but I don't understand why so many people would lie about their body count. Like apparently every message board and comments section is full of slayers. What do these guys get out of lying to strangers on the internet? It just doesn't make sense
Yes, that's what all normalfags do on social media. Everyone falsely inflates their value as much as possible.
true, but I don't see the point when they're anonymous. :trepidation:

where did you get those stats? There's a typo on the graph.

Still seems legit, but I don't understand why so many people would lie about their body count. Like apparently every message board and comments section is full of slayers. What do these guys get out of lying to strangers on the internet? It just doesn't make sense

To keep up appearances, I mean people lie about dick size all the time as well. There's also the whole selection bias thing where people who have high body counts are more likely to brag about it.

No, as far as I could throw a fatcel

Because people dont fuck on the street, you see them making small talk, they exchange numbers, someone invites someone over at night, they fuck, with little public interaction when they are single, cause if they are not dating they wont hold hands or kiss in public, this doesnt mean they are not smashing. Or meet on Tinder, NO public interaction.

So yes, we just dont see it

@fukmylyf fakecel watching normie videos.

Because people dont fuck on the street, you see them making small talk, they exchange numbers, someone invites someone over at night, they fuck, with little public interaction when they are single, cause if they are not dating they wont hold hands or kiss in public, this doesnt mean they are not smashing. Or meet on Tinder, NO public interaction.

so you think normies are slaying like that? When only like 1% of guys on tinder actually get laid? Really?

so you think normies are slaying like that? When only like 1% of guys on tinder actually get laid? Really?

Normies are getting laid yes just not very often when single, they have to put a lot of effort into it. But say they been single for 5 years, 5 years of endless looking for a foid, yes majority eventually sleep with a few different women a year. I have lots of normie friends, even lower tier normies. They eventually got not bad looking girlfriends and hung out with average girls on occasion. Also its not slaying, its getting laid a few times a year when trying constantly, but over the years it adds up.

You are coping, you think 99% of men are not getting laid? Truth is we are the lowest tier on the tottempoll, we are like the bottom 4%, thats why no one gives a shit. Single normies getting laid once a month or every few months even, is enough so they are not suicidal. If you are 20+ and never had sex, we are in the bottom 4% or 5% tops

Last edited:
You are coping, you think 99% of men are not getting laid? Truth is we are the lowest tier on the tottempoll, we are like the bottom 4%, thats why no one gives a shit. Single normies getting laid once a month or every few months even, is enough so they are not suicidal. If you are 20+ and never had sex, we are in the bottom 4% or 5% tops

Normies are getting laid yes just not very often when single, they have to put a lot of effort into it. Also its not slaying, its getting laid a few times a year when trying constantly, but over the years it adds up.
sounds about right.
no, I said most men are not getting laid on tinder because you implied that's how they're hooking up. Idiot.
Because people dont fuck on the street, you see them making small talk, they exchange numbers, someone invites someone over at night, they fuck, with little public interaction when they are single

so how do you know it happens? Just lol

Last edited:
sounds about right.

no, I said most men are not getting laid on tinder because you implied that's how they're hooking up. Idiot.

so how do you know it happens? Just lol

Cause I had a normie roommate and he would bring home femoids every once in a while, he had this one friend who was decent looking femoid and she would come over every second or third weekend and sleep over in his bedroom so I would assume, they were smashing, yet they were not dating and I doubt they hung out much in public. Of course this shit happens, not just to chads. Chads just have it a lot easier and can from a dozen women

Cause I had a normie roommate and he would bring home femoids every once in a while, he had this one friend who was decent looking femoid and she would come over every second or third weekend and sleep over in his bedroom so I would assume, they were smashing, yet they were not dating and I doubt they hung out much in public. Of course this shit happens, not just to chads. Chads just have it a lot easier and can from a dozen women
I hate my life.