Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you believe that women can still feel physical attraction at this point?

Can women feel physical attraction?

• Yes

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Unsure

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
Suicide Sheep

Suicide Sheep

Proud NA KHHV Supremacist
★★★★★
With the enormous cultural changes we have experienced in recent years, it is not so delusional nowadays to say that women hate it when a man:

- Approaches them with the pretension of flirting.
- Praise their appearance.
- Wants to touch them.
- Wants to kiss them.
- Wants to have sex with them.

Currently, most incels think that the cause of that is due to facilitated access to Chad through social media and the social acceptance of polygamy, but I believe these are only PART of the truth-puzzle.
I'm starting to believe that females have long lost any real physical attraction towards men and now make all their life decisions based on maximizing status. For example, I think that the reason females date Chad is because society likes good-looking men, making dating Chad something that would raise their status in society. There is no attraction from the female's part here, it's just an agreement where Chad provides status in exchange for sex. This premise would also perfectly explain other common questions, such as:

1)
Q: Why women would rather date other women, rich old men and ugly celebrities rather than a sub5?
A: These groups provide better reputation values than sub5's.

AND

2)
Q: Why women hate it when their boyfriends start acting sexual?
A: It means they are being asked to exercise their part of the sex-reputation agreement.

With the enormous cultural changes we have experienced in recent years, it is not so delusional nowadays to say that women hate it when a man:

- Wants to touch them.
- Wants to kiss them.

Currently, most incels think that the cause of that is due to facilitated access to Chad through social media and the social acceptance of polygamy, but I believe these are only PART of the truth-puzzle.
I'm starting to believe that females have long lost any real physical attraction towards men and now make all their life decisions based on maximizing status. For example, I think that the reason females date Chad is because society likes good-looking men, making dating Chad something that would raise their status in society. There is no attraction from the female's part here, it's just an agreement where Chad provides status in exchange for sex. This premise would also perfectly explain other common questions, such as:

1)
Q: Why women would rather date other women, rich old men and ugly celebrities rather than a sub5?

AND

2)
A: It means they are being asked to exercise their part of the sex-reputation agreement.
Women cannot feel attraction to non top 1% men. It's like a spoiled rich kid hating his new mansion his parents got for him.

They can only feel true attraction to chad only

I believe sex for women has always been their main bargaining chip to raise their status, and not something they really enjoy doing. It's basically been proven that women get themselves off better than any man can do.

Then feminism and today's Clown World destroyed whatever pair bonding that women were capable of.

This also explains why women all like the same men, while men have preferences.

- Wants to touch them.
- Wants to kiss them.

1)

AND

2)
It is understandable that we incels think in those terms because we have never felt female sexual desire in a genuine way, coming from the virgin spring. But women feel a biological-reproductive desire for the most attractive men. It is inexplicable to them. Their pussy gets lubricated just by feeling the presence of chad. Her aura is already generating pleasure and multiple orgasms.

have you never seen a chadfish experiment?

It is understandable that we incels think in those terms because we have never felt female sexual desire in a genuine way, coming from the virgin spring. But women feel a biological-reproductive desire for the most attractive men. It is inexplicable to them. Their pussy gets lubricated just by feeling the presence of chad. Her aura is already generating pleasure and multiple orgasms.
It is just that this feels crazy man. Like most men, I get horny pretty frequently, but when I'm outside and I happen to see and try to visually flirt with any female, they all react the same: serious, cold and bored, often going back to look at their phones, all the time. It's insane. Could it really be that every woman I see are Chad-only? Well, after noticing that they also date "other women, rich old men and ugly celebrities" and that their boyfriends report that they hate frequent sex, that's when this theory came to my mind: as @Rowan said, this is probably all about increasing the likelihood of survival by maxing status, not about feeling physically good like men.
And yeah, maybe my inceldom is indeed making me biased, but who knows.

have you never seen a chadfish experiment?
Yes, but this theory can explain that:
For example, I think that the reason females date Chad is because society likes good-looking men, making dating Chad something that would raise their status in society. There is no attraction from the female's part here, it's just an agreement where Chad provides status in exchange for sex.

Not sure. Nowadays foids are mostly attracted to looks and just wants to have sex with chad

To a high value and atttactive man, absolutely. To a subhuman, hell no.

Yes. To Chad, what is this question?