Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you believe that "mentalcels" exist?

Do you believe that "mentalcels" exist?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
ie, incels who are in that position due to mental problems of some kind, as opposed to physical (height, attractiveness).

Thought this would make an interesting poll!

Of course, many people here are aspies.

Mentalcels can exist, it depends on their looks.

If they look like Chad they can get laid.

Normie tier looks is iffy, but if the mental condition is serious it extends to inceldom.

If you're ugly and a mentalcel, it's over

Look at Elliot Rodger. 100% yes, very interesting.
Most incels are mentalcels. Even the guys who think they're ugly are mentalcels to a degree because there are lots of ugly normies who get laid
Strong quality

Most definitely, its just another synonym for fakecels and fakecels are real as we know form this forum

Yeah about 60% of this forum is white i mean mentalcel

Normie tier looks is iffy, but if the mental condition is serious it extends to inceldom.

^This basically.
Most incels are mentalcels. Even the guys who think they're ugly are mentalcels to a degree because there are lots of ugly normies who get laid
All the average or below average men my age who I met are still virgins.

I is intelligunt

Huh. Interesting. I've had people on here claim to me with great certainty that mentalcels didn't exist, to the point where I was starting to believe that that was majority opinion on here.

Seems that that is far from the case!

Yes of course I'm exists

I’d say so. There are guys with mental disorders that live in a completey different reality than most of us here. Naturally, these guys behave so bizzarley that they are isolated from society and probably don’t get laid due to it.

Being ugly and autistic is infinitely worse than being ugly and NT.

Only in extreme cases

Well it is more like a combination of looks and the attitude/mentality. If you lack in looks you are expected to compensate with other things. I rejected to do that. I never forced myself to be extremely extrovert, extra social, that typical guy in friendzones. Because it really doesn't help. I mean if you have a little intelligence you see that how people treat you. You can be their "pet" at best if you force it, if not being hated. By the way I tried it. So it is not just assumptions out of thin air.

So called "dating material" and ignored ones are totally different and these really not change in any groups as I saw it. It is predetermined in the code/DNA. I don't believe in cold approach either. Have you even observed an attraction between two people? It just happens. It is natural. So really approaching to a 1000 foids just to get rejected makes no sense to me other than making me more depressed. I just see it degrading that you force and force and force more just to get rejected for any type of relationship either romantic or friendship or whatever. If you are a valuable person and they don't see a value in you. Then what can you do? This confirms that looks and status are all.

By the way in which era a normie guy had to approach to 1000 girls just to marry. This used to just happen as a part of the life. For instance isn't it humiliating that one reads many books, get two degrees, have a broad worldview, have countless of skills, healthy, well functioning and still approach a piece of crap foid, not one, 1000 at least! You would expect to get at least someone at your level right? But in this current world from a waitress girl to professor to a disabled or amputee, they all go for Chad. So it really doesn't make a difference.

I don't believe in pure aspie-cel. I have seen Chadlites with zero social skills, autistic from a 50 meters, are getting attention continuously on their weird social media profiles, be popular in groups etc. Seeing this might cause truecels to go literally insane, mentally fucked badly So I don't know if it is an excuse but I see I cannot function normally anymore in any social setting even I want. Already an outcast. I feel like hating everyone right from the beginning.

Last edited:
low iq binary thinking "as opposed to attractiveness, height"

mental illness is not paired with chad-tier looks 99% of the time

Not in the way people here use the term. Many good looking people that are allowed to post here claim to be mentalcels, they say they can't get laid because "autism" or "social anxiety". But those people can escape inceldom whenever they wish to, if we assume they are not LARPERS which is very often the case.

Being a true incel for a very long time however, will have effects on your mental state and social skills. Loneliness and depression makes your iq drop dramatically and those are feelings only ugly people are going to have.

But of course fakecels here gonna claim mentalcels exist in order to justify themselves posting in a community they do not belong into

If they are too high inhib to install an app, they're fucked.

Yes, but unlike standard ugly incels they could fix themselves with great effort.

Yes because I am one, I just hate the fact that they never acknowledge or give me a chance which drove me to being a mentalcel in the 1st place

Yes.

Mentalcels are actually stuck in a Catch 22 scenario.

Mental illness leads to foid rejection.
Foid rejection leads to more mental illness.

Yes, but any true mentalcels probably aren't capable of posting here. Legit bipolars, schizos, etc... that obviously cannot function in public.

Mental illness leads to foid rejection.
No. Chad always wins in the end. Especially if they're around any bipolar bitches who are incapable of hiding their true slut fuckhole nature.

mentalcels exist but pulling the mentalcel card is used very often by fakecel chadlites @Weed @VST

according to this forums definition of incel, shycels cant be incel because incel means having repeated rejections

although this forums definition of incel is unique, not saying its bad, just unique

5/10 but mental non NT poor = no hope if cuckolding is not the goal

mental illnesses can make you loose a couple of smv point but they aren't enough to make you an incel if u got looks

high inhib/anxiety is a death sentence

Mentalcel = excuse for average looking faggots to claim inceldom.
Being ugly and autistic is infinitely worse than being ugly and NT.
It's not. At the end of the day we're too ugly for women. I'd argue being ugly and NT is worse because you have nothing to blame but your looks.

Yes, but any true mentalcels probably aren't capable of posting here. Legit bipolars, schizos, etc... that obviously cannot function in public.

No. Chad always wins in the end. Especially if they're around any bipolar bitches who are incapable of hiding their true slut fuckhole nature.
This and autism causes you to be more prone to having ugly facial features so even being aspie might not matter at all since you have normies on jewtube talking about how they are autistic yet have relationships.

Have to agree with @Grotesque on this. There are some severe mental issues that affect some people. Extreme autism, Tourette's Syndrome, schizophrenia, cerebral palsy, mental retardation, among other things, and even those aren't deal-breakers for Chad. Minor things you can work around or aren't that debilitating in the first place, like mild depression, type 2 bipolarism, mild social anxiety, et cetera are absolutely not death sentences, and blaming your inceldom on things like that is cope.

Of course not.

It's a complicated subject. Do I believe that mentelceldom is as inescapable as inceldom caused by one's appearance? No. Do I believe that one can be so fucked mentally that it's literally impossible to improve to the point where foids will cease rejecting you? Yes. Although the variables of looks and behavior are very much dependent on each other when foids assess one's general attractiveness, meaning that the better one looks, the easier it's gonna be to get away with doing autistic shit. In other words, it's gonna be substantially harder, if even possible at all, for an 8/10 to be a mentalcel than it is for a 5/10

sub5 mentalcel = death

you cannot be incel as a legitimately good looking person unless you're pants-on-head-while-drooling tier retarded. the idea that genuinely good looking people can be incel pretty much goes directly against the blackpill, and it really is amazing that so many of you people believe in this "personality theory" tier horseshit.

Yes. I am one.

Absolutely not.

Absolutely not.
High IQ.

Everyone who voted 'yes' has an average-face and is coping with "mentalceldom." JFL at this cope.
you cannot be incel as a legitimately good looking person unless you're pants-on-head-while-drooling tier retarded

This is pretty bluepilled tbh, I remember a Chad retard and everyone was giving him compliments about his looks. We all know they'd fuck him if they got the chance. Disgusting whores.

With the advent of online dating apps I don’t think mentalcels exist. Look at all the asperger guy’s scoring dates on their chadfish profiles

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back