Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you believe that mentalcels exist?

Irishcel

Irishcel

Loneliness has followed me my whole life
★★★★★
Can a physically attractive man be an incel if he is autistic, has severe social anxiety or some other disorder that crippled his ability to properly converse with the opposite sex?

Way I see it is, if you've tried, and are trying, honestly trying, and you still aren't getting laid, you're incel. To try is voluntary. To fail is involuntary.

It has to be severe, and the man can't be above a 5/10 usually. So ultimately looks are still the problem, because the less attractive you are the less you can have working against you and still hope to succeed.
Way I see it is, if you've tried, and are trying, honestly trying, and you still aren't getting laid, you're incel.

Depends a lot on the dating culture he is a part of. People ignore this. If an attractive guy is in a pump and dump college he will obv slay despite any mental incapability. But in other places and context his condition maybe a real deterrent to forming a relationship.

Another thing that matters is most guys are not attractive, they are average looking. To them fucked up childhood and mental status can be a real deterrent for doing things they need to do in order to date. People who are asocial by nature will also find it hard to meet other people and maybe end up dating.

Can a physically attractive man be an incel if he is autistic, has severe social anxiety or some other disorder that crippled his ability to properly converse with the opposite sex?

It's definitely possible but it's rare. I would say if you have no clue what to do when a woman hits on you and just ignore it or freeze, you are also a mentalcel. IF you have asked a woman out, she accepts but you never fuck cause you don't know how to initiate it, you might be a mentalcel. This is obvioulsy if it isn't debilitating mentalceldem, which is obviously real.

I think if you are Chad or gigachad, women will jump on your dick, but I have a feeling that only works for 10/10 if you are a mentalcel otherwise.

Yea they do, you have to be NT to gain access to a lot of things.

no, attractive men have everything handed to them regardless of their mental conditions.

The only mental issue that can prevent a Chadrone from getting women is being a homosexual

Nope not unless you literally lock yourself in a basement and limit all social contact