Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you believe only chads can pull foids?

do you believe only chads can pull foids?

• yes

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • no, normies can pull as well

Votes: 55 90.2%

• Total voters
Fatass3000

Fatass3000

Banned
-
I see some people here say that 90% of man are incels, including the normies. I'm curious to see what the majority thinks.

If a normie has a redeeming trait, he can also pull. Example: average face/frame normie who happens to be 6'4" :feelsjuice:

But I should add that the normie will be dumped the moment the foid has a chance with Chad :blackpill:

Last edited:
If a normie has a redeeming trait, he can also pull. Example: average face/frame normie who happens to be 6'4" :feelsjuice:
if you're 6'4 then you aren't a normie. Normie means average man, 6'4 is 0.01% of the population

plenty of ltn's get pussy/love

They will settle with normies even ltn but wont settle with a subhuman.

if you're 6'4 then you aren't a normie. Normie means average man, 6'4 is 0.01% of the population
Ok, but I've literally seen irl a broke fat tallfag normie pull multiple foids in a month just because he was tall (about 6'2"). If I show you a picture of him no way would you say he is a Chad. Just a tallfag normie.

Sub8 theory is retarded

Ok, but I've literally seen irl a broke fat tallfag normie pull multiple foids in a month just because he was tall (about 6'2"). If I show you a picture of him no way would you say he is a Chad. Just a tallfag normie.
how fat we talking about? and was he ugly?

white HTNs scale with chads from any other race (Tyrone, Chaddam, Chadriguesz) outside of that nah.

normies can betabuxx. Chad will fuck. That’s it

how fat we talking about? and was he ugly?
Overweight, borderline obese. Jawline covered with fat. 4/10 in the face. Drop him down to 5'7" and he would be a member of this forum

That’s a gigacope tbh

It's VERY IMPORTANT for men to understand the difference between real attraction and pragmatic so-called "attraction"! Oh sure, most Not-Hots get relationships, but that's only because women will date men they're NOT physically attracted to. They're in transactional relationships, and the girl deliberately misleads him into thinking it's a love relationship. Let's put it this way, if women didn't basically prostitute themselves for the benefits of a relationship, half the male population would be lifelong virgins.

In Brazil, normies and ugly men can get women (of lesser quality, of course, no Stacies for them) if they are not schizo autistics (you need to be extroverted, social, charismatic...). I'm retarded so I can't compensate in that area

I see some people here say that 90%
I've seen this kind of delusion before, a few times. Incels are and have always been a minority

As ron.belgrade Said even ltns pull women at timws

Overweight, borderline obese. Jawline covered with fat. 4/10 in the face. Drop him down to 5'7" and he would be a member of this forum
are you sure that nigga was fucking??

Any guy who is a mtn can pull but can be maintain it?
That's the question

Sub8 theory is retarded
Depends on race, an Indian normie is incel but white normie isn't, and globally speaking there are more nonwhites so the average zoomer worldwide is incel

It's VERY IMPORTANT for men to understand the difference between real attraction and pragmatic so-called "attraction"! Oh sure, most Not-Hots get relationships, but that's only because women will date men they're NOT physically attracted to. They're in transactional relationships, and the girl deliberately misleads him into thinking it's a love relationship. Let's put it this way, if women didn't basically prostitute themselves for the benefits of a relationship, half the male population would be lifelong virgins.
most man aren't rich enough for woman to "prostitute" themselves

I've seen this kind of delusion before, a few times. Incels are and have always been a minority
yep, I would say we're bottom 10%. A study found that 50% of man in the US between the ages of 18 and 20 didn't have sex after they turned 18. And the average man loses his virginity at 16/17, so realistically, around 10-20% of man are virgins at between the ages of 18 and 20.

are you sure that nigga was fucking??
100% sure. He was an arrogant fuck who always bragged about it. Though to be fair, he wasn't banging stacies. Just your average 5/10 becky roastie

No normies pull all thr time but not consistently. Most nomies ar either in ltrs or just get lucky once in a while with long dry spells

Yes. Chads are the ones having foids go after them whether they are rich or poor.

Normies are just for betabuxx. Foids don't want to be with sub8s unless they serve as ATMs.

100% sure. He was an arrogant fuck who always bragged about it. Though to be fair, he wasn't banging stacies. Just your average 5/10 becky roastie
god damn some woman really obsess over height. You have to be sub 3 to be tall and incel

No, normies can also get with foids.

I see some people here say that 90% of man are incels, including the normies. I'm curious to see what the majority thinks.
I used to believe it too, but now i understand what a gigacope it is.

If you're NT, and at least 3/10 than you will find a becky if you try.

But I should add that the normie will be dumped the moment the foid has a chance with Chad :blackpill:
I know a 5/10 manlet(i think he is 175cm which is very short for my country) who has a becky gf.

what else?
Quite a variety, actually. A lot of women feel they "have" to get married due to social/family pressure, so they'll whore themselves to a guy who treats them decent and checks enough other boxes. Or they want someone to share with the cost of living. Or an ugly younger girl just wants the social status of having a boyfriend. Or they're tired of living alone. Or they might have some truly fucked up reasons, like getting back at an ex.

Normies can but they should sleep with one eye open as the Foid will cheat first chance

Yes normies pull, if 90 percent of men were incel you would see a revolution happening. Why do you think nobody cares for incels cause we are a minority.

No, but for average men its pay for play. Its glorified prostitution. If you have to pay for dates or she would leave you if you lost your job or had to change to a job that pays significantly less, then yes, its prostitution. Essentially prostitution by proxy. And that's the situation most men are in.

And in those circumstances its probably time to weigh your options, whether you'd rather be in a relationship with a woman who doesn't actually care about you, or whether go be a MSTOW.

For most men the best financial decision would be to become a MSTOW.

There's a population of non-chad guys that redpill shit and looksmaxxing works for. They range from about 5-7 out of 10, with it getting easier as you get higher. Very hard for 5, hard for 6, not that bad for 7. 8 and above women are approaching you every so often. I don't think "game" will help you if you're below a 5. If you can looksmaxx to a 5 and learn redpill shit, maybe it'll work, will take years and hundreds of rejections most likely.

Yes but normie walks a mile, chad takes a step

Show picture or larp

Normies don't pull out women the way chads do.They are accepted by the woman.Its like cocks courting hens,sooner or later she has to accept him because that's the only one she can get,but the moment a better looking cock appears she goes wild after him.

Chad is transacting his looks tho. I’ve seen chads having accidents like facial burns, facial injuries which left them deformed and they too ended up in the life of inceldom (ofc foids made up BS excuses to break up and not say the real reason) but Chad’s mental can’t take it like ours so they end up using said accident as an excuse for surgery.

JFL, their accident is ok to cheat on using surgery but the accident from our subhuman parents is not ok to cheat on with surgery.

Chad is transacting his looks tho. I’ve seen chads having accidents like facial burns, facial injuries which left them deformed and they too ended up in the life of inceldom (ofc foids made up BS excuses to break up and not say the real reason) but Chad’s mental can’t take it like ours so they end up using said accident as an excuse for surgery.

JFL, their accident is ok to cheat on using surgery but the accident from our subhuman parents is not ok to cheat on with surgery.
The difference is that Chads awakens the raw, primal, sexual attraction within foids that no amount of money or status could make up for

thats a major cope for those who cannot accept just how big of genetical shit they are so they have to pretend more men are in their shoes

But there is also a lot of “normies” who are pure inkwells in denial.

Truth is somwhere in the middle. For sure the number of incels is less than 50% but where exactly it falls varies from lot of factors.

thats a major cope for those who cannot accept just how big of genetical shit they are so they have to pretend more men are in their shoes
I have said this multiple times, they refuse to accept they're incel so they try to think they're normie by saying "the average man also struggles with woman!! hypergamy is real!!" :soy: :soy:
Truth is somwhere in the middle. For sure the number of incels is less than 50% but where exactly it falls varies from lot of factors.
the virginity rate for man between the ages of 20-24 is 13%. https://gitnux.org/virginity-statistics/
I believe being incel is being part of the bottom 10% of man, very rarely do I see a man short or ugly enough to be like "yeah he's incel"

the virginity rate for man between the ages of 20-24 is 13%. https://gitnux.org/virginity-statistics/
I believe being incel is being part of the bottom 10% of man, very rarely do I see a man short or ugly enough to be like "yeah he's incel"
Based on my life experience i would also say somehere between 10 and 20, probably around 15%

Since im from balkans i can see the number being higher in the west, but i cant see it being higher than 30% in any demographic group, anywhere.

Any estimates that say 60% or anything similar are pure delusions

If you add the option htn- chadlite it will be the right