Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you believe .is will exist in one month?

Do you believe .is will exist in one month?

• Yes

Votes: 37 68.5%
  • No

Votes: 17 31.5%

• Total voters
highinhibition

highinhibition

Paragon
★★★★★
@gymletethnicel is leaving and said in his thread something about domain bill connected to Master/serge

on the other hand @Fat Link says the site will keep running, so whats your feeling?

Yes, this site will never be shutdown

I might leave and migrate to another affiliated site but I want to see how @Fat Link handles this. I know he can do it.

Normies are probably too busy celebrating Christmas or whatever to bother us right now and given how things are at the moment, I think Link's got this. In 2 months, though, normies may come up with something even worse than what they've already done.

But even if incels.is goes down, incel communities will always exist because inceldom isn't just a culture.

the only shit he has to worry about is obtaining the money he needs to preserve this site as much as possible

i dont see any ads on this site, so i wonder how much it costs to keep this forum up and running along with all the backup data.

the only shit he has to worry about is obtaining the money he needs to preserve this site as much as possible

i dont see any ads on this site, so i wonder how much it costs to keep this forum up and running along with all the backup data.
About that, I was wondering if there's a way to support it. Donation providers can't be trusted with this, but with a good cryptocurrency this might be possible. And I, too, wonder how much it costs to run this site.

it is circling the drain

At this rate, I feel like it will. Sadly :feelsbadman:

your avi: you are cordially invited to fuck my ass

I would prefer to see the site no longer exist over seeing the quality of the forum decrease.

It Has to live On , i didnt even Resch 10k yet

It will continue to exist for at least awhile.

We are immortals.

not at this rate

Yea the führer is doing a great job at running it

More people keep leaving the site because of it shutting down all the time.

today was a disaster :feelsrope:

changed my mind, dead forum

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back