Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you believe in the one drop rule ?

Do you believe in it ?

• Total voters
IceStorm

IceStorm

Ashes and Wind
★★★★★
TLDR : One drop of Nigger blood makes you a Nigger

I believe in it

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @wereq @BataviaCel @Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown @Govid_Dorious @Luzifer @Michael W. Ford

No, if you believe so you're schizophrenic

1/8 or any thing more than that makes you look like an Amerimutt abomination

Is it true behaviorally? Of course not. One drop of Black blood makes you roughly 0.001% Black.
Was it settled law in the antebellum States? Of course.

You're retarded
The one drop rule is true

@30klhlvwizard @Michael W. Ford
Oh shit I thought you meant like if a drop of a niggers blood fell on you mb. Yes you become mutt if you have the slightest mix of black.

Oh shit I thought you meant like if a drop of a niggers blood fell on you mb. Yes you become mutt if you have the slightest mix of black.
Correct
Under 5% Nigger DNA still makes you a mutt

@30klhlvwizard @Adolf Hitler @Michael W. Ford

Referring to genetic traits as "blood" is so retarded tbh.

I'm not interested in that pseudoscience.
Kike speech bubble

no and dont care,

When the homo erectus DNA is in your bloodline it's over

One drop rule is a fact and if you deny that shit then you are stupid beyond help

Imagine got your tax stolen for you just because some bluepilled faggot family wants to bear mullatto baby existence

that shit is cucked as fuck

JFL look at muttrazil and muttndia

If you apply this to Black ancestry then logically it should be applied to every other race too and that would make most white people ethnic.

If you apply this to Black ancestry then logically it should be applied to every other race too and that would make most white people ethnic.
Nigger DNA is far worse than Mongoloid DNA for example

+ You have an AVI of a Nigger Mutt
Andrew Tate Cobracuck has a Nigger father so stfu

@30klhlvwizard @Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown

+ You have an AVI of a Nigger Mutt
Andrew Tate Cobracuck has a Nigger father so stfu

@30klhlvwizard @Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown
Fine, i'll change my avi, happy?

Italians and Spaniards and Portugese have some Arab DNA so do you consider them to be non-white?

Southern italians and portugese certainly are not white

@IceStorm
I agree on that tbh

@Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown @NihilisticSoul
I disagree. I consider them white since the Arabs who ruled over them very rarely mixed & they had sort of an apartheid like caste system. Even though they do have Arab blood, they are mostly white & act white. Portugal made many great discoveries to this world & had a based Empire.

one drop rule is strong, literally just 0.5% of sub saharan DNA and you will kiss these light colored hair and eyes goodbye.

homo erectus genetics are extremely powerful (dominant) and you will lose ton of euro traits just because one of your very white ancestors in the past had a quicky with a black slave :foidSoy:.

the same one drop rule won't apply with monogloid and caucasoids tho since lots of nords actually have some asian genetics and the same applies to french, south euro, anglo saxon people and especially irish people having some arab genes.

one drop rule is strong, literally just 0.5% of sub saharan DNA and you will kiss these light colored hair and eyes goodbye.

homo erectus genetics are extremely powerful (dominant) and you will lose ton of euro traits just because one of your very white ancestors in the past had a quicky with a black slave :foidSoy:.

the same one drop rule won't apply with monogloid and caucasoids tho since lots of nords actually have some asian genetics and the same applies to french, south euro, anglo saxon people and especially irish people having some arab genes.
High IQ response

@30klhlvwizard @wereq @BataviaCel