Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you believe in the holocaust?

?

  • Yes, It happened, 6 million jews died.

    Votes: 10 18.9%
  • It happened but the number is exageratted.

    Votes: 20 37.7%
  • It didn't happen, any that died, died cause of disease, not gas chambers.

    Votes: 16 30.2%
  • It didn't happen at all.

    Votes: 7 13.2%

  • Total voters
    53
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Joined
Apr 17, 2019
Posts
9,300
Online
66d 7h 16m
I would say my opinion, but my country has gay holocaust denying laws. I could tell you to go shoot up an orphanage (don't) and my goverment doesn't care, but god forbid i deny the holocaust and i'm going to be in deep shit. You can figure from that what my statement on the holocaust is.

Anonymous poll btw.. Don't say anything based if your country is as cucked as mine.
 
Last edited:
Escthectrler

Escthectrler

Officer
★★★★
Joined
Mar 12, 2021
Posts
801
Online
18d 17h 42m
It wasn't real
 
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Posts
22,034
Online
285d 6h 57m
They killed Jews but not 6 million. There weren’t 6 million Jews in Europe even.

The Jews killed deserved it. They were Weimar elites, degenerates, bankers that backstabbed the German empire, etc.
 
I

ineedassistance

Not complaining anymore, just crying
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 7, 2021
Posts
411
Online
5d 16h 9m
Of course, I believe in the holocaust. And there's another one happening right now, the slaughter of animals. In fact, many Jews have said their experiences helped them realise the slaughter of animals was unethical.
 
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Joined
Apr 17, 2019
Posts
9,300
Online
66d 7h 16m
ineedassistance said:
Of course, I believe in the holocaust. And there's another one happening right now, the slaughter of animals. In fact, many Jews have said their experiences helped them realise the slaughter of animals was unethical.
Are you joking?
 
Escthectrler

Escthectrler

Officer
★★★★
Joined
Mar 12, 2021
Posts
801
Online
18d 17h 42m
ineedassistance said:
Of course, I believe in the holocaust. And there's another one happening right now, the slaughter of animals. In fact, many Jews have said their experiences helped them realise the slaughter of animals was unethical.
Are you an infiltrator
 
Broly

Broly

feared
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
12,214
Online
51d 6h 48m
6 million isn’t enough
 
I

ineedassistance

Not complaining anymore, just crying
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 7, 2021
Posts
411
Online
5d 16h 9m
Escthectrler said:
Are you an infiltrator
I was actually here before you as “ineedassitance”
 
Fat Link

Fat Link

The Holy Emissary of Sacred Wizchan™
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 31, 2019
Posts
6,123
Online
126d 22h 35m
It didn’t happen at all.

No record of such an event was ever found in the extensive German archives nor was any menial correspondence retrieved such as birthday cards or letters between top officials or Hitler himself found to ever be referring to such an event.

The so called “Final Solution” was about finding a place to deport Jews to as has happened all throughout history when they finally wear out their welcome in a white nation.
 
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Deathnic leader of I.N.C.E.L SINISTER death cult
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Posts
4,034
Online
35d 1h 4m
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Posts
7,143
Online
119d 16h 37m
BummerDrummer said:
They killed Jews but not 6 million. There weren’t 6 million Jews in Europe even.

The Jews killed deserved it. They were Weimar elites, degenerates, bankers that backstabbed the German empire, etc.
Agree with BummerDrummer.
 
P

Pumkin

Overlord
★★★★
Joined
Apr 14, 2018
Posts
5,359
Online
29d 6h 41m
I believe a holocust did happen but most of it is jew propaganda
not as bad as it was stated to be plus if anybody reads history the jews were assholes and deserved genocide for fucking with Europe
 
Deathmint

Deathmint

Pope Disastrus
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 15, 2021
Posts
419
Online
11d 6h 56m
ineedassistance said:
Of course, I believe in the holocaust. And there's another one happening right now, the slaughter of animals. In fact, many Jews have said their experiences helped them realise the slaughter of animals was unethical.
Your kosher slaughterhouses subject animals to the cruelest torture, Special Agent Shlomo.
 
Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

ja era
★★★
Joined
Dec 15, 2019
Posts
2,229
Online
42d 3h 48m
Mongols killed more people in merely 2 years ramphaging in Central Asia, practically genocided every single major city, towns, villages. it was recorded by contemporary sources that a big city of 100,000 people had less than 50 survivors living in slave like condition a couple year after. And that was all done with bows and arrows and Mongol's favorite civilian-massacring weapon, the axe. They'd drive up all civilians to an open plain outside city walls, count them, allocate every soldier with a "quota", order the civilians to kneel, then axe or slit throat all of them.

and they loved piling up human bones into piles like those, this one is buffalos/bisons but Mongols had human skulls and bones intead, Beijing had a huge white mountain of that after Mongol conquered it and slaughtered every civilian, and they did this in Central Asia too, often divided into 3 piles, one for men, one for women, one for children. Imagine countless children and infants small skulls piled into a mountain. People these days have little idea of just how utterly brutal and savagery Mongols were. They think muuuuuuuuuh Nazis were evil. Nazis were total angels compared to Mongols.



Point is, if Germans wanted jews in Europe dead, they would all be dead.

Most jews died near end of war coz Allies bombed the european railway infrastructure and caused massive medicine and food shortage. so diseases began to go ramphant in camps. Ann Frank didnt die of gas chamber that bitch died of typhus. Mind you, a signifcant casaultie in Battle of Stalingrad was typhus too, it was just reality of that time due to no antibiotics.
 
Last edited:
AllanKing

AllanKing

socialist,Marxist,buddist
★★★★★
Joined
May 5, 2021
Posts
4,496
Online
34d 8h 49m
I believe it
 
Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Posts
6,969
Online
175d 4h 49m
Where's the option for "It didn't happen but it should have?"
 
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Posts
5,456
Online
53d 23h 29m
It really doesn't matter either way.

If it did happen obviously it wasn't done effectively enough which is just piss poor planning because too many survived only to destroy our current world out of collective retaliation, or, it didn't happen which would make it the greatest lie in human history which only alludes to Jews abilities of being master deceivers and perpetual liars. Literally doesn't matter either way as I hate them regardless.
Blackpill Rage said:
Where's the option for "It didn't happen but it should have?"
Option 3.
 
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Joined
Apr 17, 2019
Posts
9,300
Online
66d 7h 16m
MarquisDeSade said:
It really doesn't matter either way.

If it did happen obviously it wasn't done effectively enough which is just piss poor planning because too many survived only to destroy our current world out of collective retaliation, or, it didn't happen which would make it the greatest lie in human history which only alludes to Jews abilities of being master deceivers and perpetual liars. Literally doesn't matter either way as I hate them regardless.

Option 3.
This is an interesting post similiar to what you said.
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
8,860
Online
102d 9h 43m
It did happen, real numbers who knows. I dont believe completely in anything written postwar by the winners, also many Slavs and Roma people were murdered also but you hear that much less in the news.
 
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Posts
5,456
Online
53d 23h 29m
WawelDragon1683 said:
This is an interesting post similiar to what you said.
View attachment 467547
Yes, same point of view basically.

Look what they did to modern France, United States, and United Kingdom who supposedly was their liberators, allies, or friends.

"With friends like these, who needs enemies?"

Had the allies soldiers seen what their tribe has done to the future of their nations they would of joined the German soldiers overnight on the battlefield, there would of never been any second world war.
 
Last edited:
Spyisnotourspy

Spyisnotourspy

Gymcel
Joined
Jan 6, 2020
Posts
52
Online
13h 57m
History is written by the victorious
I believe they are a lot of things we will never know, like Hitler true motivations. He was a very intelligent man, he didn’t commit a genocide because he failed art school but that’s what the mainstream narrative is and it’s completely retarded. One theory is that the holocaust did happen, but Hitler was Jewish and wanted to keep only a specific part of the jews to prepare world domination, while having the perfect joker card to answer any criticism towards Jews, « oh you say that because you’re antisemitic and you think the holocaust was good » so now they can control everything without being criticized
.
 
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Posts
3,972
Online
36d 2h 37m
It happened but it's completely blown out of proportion by Jews who are just seeking to put more guilt complexes on White people and to suck out reparation shekels from Germany and the rest of the West.

If you don't believe me, ask yourself how often you hear people talk about the Holodomor, about the mass persecution of Germans, or even about the persecution of any group other than the Jews during the Holocaust. These other groups are far less adept at using a circumstance to their advantage.


BummerDrummer said:
The Jews killed deserved it. They were Weimar elites, degenerates, bankers that backstabbed the German empire, etc.
Also this.
 
Mahmood-Silver

Mahmood-Silver

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Apr 20, 2021
Posts
211
Online
8d 20h 38m
Most victims of Hitler were white people precisely the slavs. I believe in white holocaust.

Most of the jews succeseed to immigrate to US and Palestine. The Nazis started deporting them before WW2. The Nazis helped indirectly in the creation of Israel.
 
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Posts
5,456
Online
53d 23h 29m
Mahmood-Silver said:
Most victims of Hitler were white people precisely the slavs. I believe in white holocaust.

Most of the jews succeseed to immigrate to US and Palestine. The Nazis started deporting them before WW2. The Nazis helped indirectly in the creation of Israel.
The creation of Israel was started by the Rothchilds after World War I along with the British government, long before the first brown shirts started marching around in Germany. National Socialist Germany had no influence in the creation of Israel whatsoever, the plans and drafts were already being constructed long before Hitler ever took power.

In fact, they tried swaying Napoleon Bonaparte many, many years before in the creation of Israel, but unfortunately for the Jews back then he was dethroned and exiled to Corsica before he could make a decision either way. They were always aiming for it for hundreds of years, World War I and eventually World War II merely gave them the geopolitical opportunity that they always sought out.
 
Last edited:
Mahmood-Silver

Mahmood-Silver

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Apr 20, 2021
Posts
211
Online
8d 20h 38m
MarquisDeSade said:
The creation of Israel was started by the Rothchilds after World War I along with the British government, long before the first brown shirts started marching around in Germany. National Socialist Germany had no influence in the creation of Israel whatsoever, the plans and drafts were already being constructed long before Hitler ever took power.
MarquisDeSade said:
The creation of Israel was started by the Rothchilds after World War I along with the British government, long before the first brown shirts started marching around in Germany. National Socialist Germany had no influence in the creation of Israel whatsoever, the plans and drafts were already being constructed long before Hitler ever took power.

In fact, they tried swaying Napoleon Bonaparte many, many years before in the creation of Israel, but unfortunately for the Jews back then he was dethroned and exiled to Corsica before he could make a decision either way. They were always aiming for it for hundreds of years, World War I and eventually World War II merely gave them the geopolitical opportunity.
The Nazis signed several agreements with the Zionists supporting the Jewish immigrants.


The mean purpose of creating Israel was to clean up Europe of Jews. Europeans used to deport their problems outside of Europe. During colonization, they used European prisoners like soldiers, slave workers etc like the Irish prisoners who were deported to Australia so Europe became cleaner of criminals. The jews were ethnic problem to Europe for centuries so European powers decided to deport them outside and now the Middle East is dealing with the Jewish problem while Europeans live in peace. The west supports Israel so there will be never a Jewish problem in the west.
 
OwlGod

OwlGod

Magna Est Veritas Et Prævalebit
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 26, 2019
Posts
6,074
Online
106d 21h 25m
9 crilions jews daied
 
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Keep grindin & keep huslin
-
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Posts
6,405
Online
90d 6h 52m
Yes it's real. The numbers might be inflated. Also jews weren't the only ones who were the victims of nazi policies.
Add to that several million soviet civilians(non jews) killed in reprisals/left to starve due to food confiscations.
Then you have political dissidents/mentally ill/religious groups.
 
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Posts
5,456
Online
53d 23h 29m
Mahmood-Silver said:
The Nazis signed several agreements with the Zionists supporting the Jewish immigrants.


The mean purpose of creating Israel was to clean up Europe of Jews. Europeans used to deport their problems outside of Europe. During colonization, they used European prisoners like soldiers, slave workers etc like the Irish prisoners who were deported to Australia so Europe became cleaner of criminals. The jews were ethnic problem to Europe for centuries so European powers decided to deport them outside and now the Middle East is dealing with the Jewish problem while Europeans live in peace. The west supports Israel so there will be never a Jewish problem in the west.
Yes, there was that agreement, but the point I was trying to make is that Israel was well under construction before the Third Reich even existed. It was already a done deal.
 
I

ineedassistance

Not complaining anymore, just crying
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 7, 2021
Posts
411
Online
5d 16h 9m
Deathmint said:
Your kosher slaughterhouses subject animals to the cruelest torture, Special Agent Shlomo.
Despite this, Israel is the vegan capital of the world.
 
IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Officer
★★★
Joined
Jul 2, 2021
Posts
787
Online
14d 12h 29m
BummerDrummer said:
They were Weimar elites, degenerates, bankers that backstabbed the German empire, etc.

False, the didn´t "backstabbed the German empire", considering that a large proportions of jews fought for Germany during WW1. Low IQ propaganda-driving post.
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
25,096
Online
246d 20h 58m
BummerDrummer said:
They killed Jews but not 6 million. There weren’t 6 million Jews in Europe even.

The Jews killed deserved it. They were Weimar elites, degenerates, bankers that backstabbed the German empire, etc.
 
Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
-
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Posts
12,673
Online
160d 16h 21m
The numbers are exaggerated
 
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Posts
22,034
Online
285d 6h 57m
IncelCatechumen said:
False, the didn´t "backstabbed the German empire", considering that a large proportions of jews fought for Germany during WW1. Low IQ propaganda-driving post.
Who controlled the banks that refused to give Germany loans during the end of the war? The Germans didn’t just stop outside Paris for no reason. The banking clans withheld their money and fucked the empire over
 
calimero

calimero

I need a goth loli gf
★★
Joined
Apr 16, 2021
Posts
3,187
Online
34d 22h 14m
I voted exaggerated but how can you deny it happened. In auswitsch they still keep a room full of jews' hair, tons of their shoes, property, empty cans of zyklon b, etc. There is also photographic evidence of mass graves.
 
Mad_Dog

Mad_Dog

Greycel
Joined
Jun 15, 2021
Posts
32
Online
20h 39m
What a nice bell curve!
 
LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

when your life is not your own
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 4, 2019
Posts
6,126
Online
166d 19h 3m
wish I had one of those lampshades :feelscomfy:
 
Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Posts
6,969
Online
175d 4h 49m
calimero said:
I voted exaggerated but how can you deny it happened. In auswitsch they still keep a room full of jews' hair, tons of their shoes, property, empty cans of zyklon b, etc. There is also photographic evidence of mass graves.
Fuck outta here. None of those things prove that 6 gorrillion was gassed.
 
calimero

calimero

I need a goth loli gf
★★
Joined
Apr 16, 2021
Posts
3,187
Online
34d 22h 14m
Blackpill Rage said:
Fuck outta here. None of those things prove that 6 gorrillion was gassed.
Im not saying 6 million, but for some reason they have large quantities of jewish personal stuff stored in gigantic quantities.
 

Similar threads

Deathmint
Replies
29
Views
336
notafraid69
N
dreadtheblackpill
  • Poll
2
Replies
93
Views
2K
Solitude138
Solitude138
sexratiocel
Replies
12
Views
513
the virgin shepherd
the virgin shepherd
It all fell down
Replies
22
Views
588
It all fell down
It all fell down
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top