Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you believe in the great replacement theory ?

I think there is a decline in White birthrates, but not because of the Jews. Cucked White men gave their women rights, and it lead to the present problem of today.

Incels will get replaced by manufactured chads in the future

I think there is a decline in White birthrates, but not because of the Jews. Cucked White men gave their women rights, and it lead to the present problem of today.
Same. I don't think jews are solely responsible for this. Whites share part of the blame too

We the Jews need high IQ but non-agressive Whites and Asians. Latinos are low IQ and suitable for limited manual work only.

It's a theory that does describe reality (lower white birth rates, lower white population via immigration) but comes up with a hypothesis rooted in white nationalism. It's dumb because it assumes its inclusion. We don't like the Jews, therefore the Jews did it. It's kindergarden logic. I agree with everyone here, cucked western society is to blame.

White men want to have a family and kids. The problem is it’s the white women. They’re career focused because of society telling them that getting a career is more important than having a family. This is also why Hispanics are doing well with birth rates. Family comes first for them. The white face basically cucked itself and birth rates are in the negative.

It’s obvious, look at videos from major cities in the 60s compared with today. In the 60s it was 90% White, today 50% and declining

White men want to have a family and kids. The problem is it’s the white women. They’re career focused because of society telling them that getting a career is more important than having a family. This is also why Hispanics are doing well with birth rates. Family comes first for them. The white face basically cucked itself and birth rates are in the negative.
:bigbrain:

It's undeniable. Big metropolitan cities in Europe and the USA are going majority-minority. White birth rates aren't reaching replacement level in a lot of countries.

jews are your enemy. they are messing with females brain of all races. sin and fornication is now a hobby to them which causes loss of identity and degeneracy

We don't like the Jews, therefore the Jews did it.
nice strawman you boofhead. nobody has ever said this. there are plenty of high iq articles with concrete evidence on the occidentalobserver.net

jews are your enemy. they are messing with females brain of all races. sin and fornication is now a hobby to them which causes loss of identity and degeneracy

:feelsthink:

I'll stop believing it the day they enforce federal law and stop letting millions of illegals walk into the country and shipping them around the US. Also when they stop giving them handouts in the form of SNAP, medicaid, free school, and free attorneys to help them become legal.

My state is full of illegals and their spawn now. They are absolutely replacing the white population with low births and our government is complicit. For those who don't live with it you have no clue. It's absolutely intentional and it's not hidden.

Clear evidence is right in front of you whenever you go to any sizeable town or city in the West.
Being against immigration is almost against the law and there is no political force which intends to do anything about it

Don’t know if it’s an incidental byproduct of whatever, or malicious, but it is definitely happening. The same media that is now claiming that the replacement of whites in their homelands is a conspiracy theory, is at the same time acknowledging and celebrating the fact that whites are becoming a minority. NPCs are perfectly comfortable with cognitive dissonance and are motivated by hurting the out-group, so this is no surprise that A: the media actually holds both of these positions and B: that NPCs don’t scratch their heads when they read 2 contradictory articles back to back. Non white birth rates are much higher than whites, 50+ % of births for the last idk how many years have been nonwhite. So yeah, given enough time, if nothing changes, whites will become minorities everywhere in the world, and will not have their own countries, and in the long term could very well go extinct.

It's not a theory if it's true....

#thanksjews

I hope it is true. I fucking hate white “people”.

Yes I do, it's common sense, but I don't think either the big government nor the jews orchestrated it

Are you a bot? Do you have anything to say other than generic pseudo-incel bullshit?
White people are the most attractive of all races, every foid is slobbering on Chad's dick, stop coping

Yes 100%
It is obvious to me now and will get more obvious as the years go on, up until World War 3 kicks off

The Great Replacement theory can be 100% attributed to white foids not choosing normie white men to commit and have children with until they’re 35 and those eggs have all but dried up in her womb, hence, no white children being borned:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:.

We the Jews need high IQ but non-agressive Whites and Asians. Latinos are low IQ and suitable for limited manual work only.
What if you’re half Jewish/Half Latino? Would I own nothing and be happy?:feelskek::feelskek:

It’s obvious, look at videos from major cities in the 60s compared with today. In the 60s it was 90% White, today 50% and declining
Ahh yes, the 60s:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:. Prior to 1965, foids were all relegated to cooking and rearing children

this, those pea brained arrogant stuck up entitled career ridden radical feminists also known as "modern females:foidSoy:" bought into the jewish:lasereyes: feminist trap and now look where we are birth rates are in the dumps while those pea brained roastoids sit in their appartment with multiple dogs around sipping wine and downing antidepressants while acting it is fine :reeeeee::feelswhat::society:

this, those pea brained arrogant stuck up entitled career ridden radical feminists also known as "modern females:foidSoy:" bought into the jewish:lasereyes: feminist trap and now look where we are birth rates are in the dumps while those pea brained roastoids sit in their appartment with multiple dogs around sipping wine and downing antidepressants while acting it is fine :reeeeee::feelswhat::society:
We need taxes
Geraldo Rivera? Sonia Sotomayor?:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:
Sotomayor is not Jewish, but yes, Rivera is half. I'm not familiar much with american culture.

the white females ate the jewish propaganda like candies, now they are bullying their own males and birthrates are in the negative.

nice strawman you boofhead. nobody has ever said this. there are plenty of high iq articles with concrete evidence on the occidentalobserver.net
So do you think only my reasoning is a straw man? Do you think it is Jews who are the culprit, but I mangled your true evidence of their guilt? Or did I misrepresent your argument by mentioning Jews?

As someone just mentioned, Hispanics put family first, and their birthrates are fine. Do the Jews like Hispanics then? I hear all the time from Jewish and mainstream sources about the supposed problems of antisemitism in Hispanic communities. Yet I have heard at the current rate of immigration, Hispanics will eventually become the majority of the country. If this is the Jews' strategy to take down America, it is a pretty inept one. Remember, the theory is that the Jews want to make America more multicultural, ostensibly so that they can protect themselves from a hostile mono-culture (like medieval Europe). In this scheme, its not Whites that Jews hate, so much as it is homogeneous cultures. A mostly Hispanic America is just as bad for Jews as a mostly White America.

Lax immigration laws is better explained by economic incentives. Businesses want cheap labor. The Wealthy are happy to sell out their homeland and there are countless parallels in other nations and eras.

rich educated whites (and secular jews) won't be effected much by the changes in demogphics and it gives them a moral high bringing someone from the third world to the first world

No, as I am not a retard. The luminescent, alt-right psyop presence on this site might though.

It's a theory that does describe reality (lower white birth rates, lower white population via immigration) but comes up with a hypothesis rooted in white nationalism. It's dumb because it assumes its inclusion. We don't like the Jews, therefore the Jews did it. It's kindergarden logic. I agree with everyone here, cucked western society is to blame.
Yes I do, it's common sense, but I don't think either the big government nor the jews orchestrated it

JEWS pwn you like cattle. (((AEI))) stink tank.

Last edited:
White men want to have a family and kids.
Pure bullshit. Most European men want sex and video games. They want to fuck and create whores while having a virgin tradwife at the end. They can blame Jews all they want, but even going back to the 30s and 40s you can see degenerate Hollywood glorification of sexual degeneracy among whites

the white females ate the jewish propaganda like candies, now they are bullying their own males and birthrates are in the negative.
What stops white men who are filthy rich like Chris Evans from having white babies? Muh jews is snow nigger cope

JEWS pwn you like cattle. (((AEI))) stink tank.
Massive copium-x inhalation blaming everything on jews, learn from your mistakes instead of blaming stuff on others, that's a sign of femininity and weakness.

Massive copium-x inhalation blaming everything on jews, learn from your mistakes instead of blaming stuff on others, that's a sign of femininity and weakness.
I blame the Jews. If you dig deep enough it’s always some Jew meddling

I blame the Jews. If you dig deep enough it’s always some Jew meddling
Everything is because of the Jews. Christianity is Jewish, communism is Jewish, feminism is Jewish, race mixing is Jewish, LGBT is Jewish, women's liberation is Jewish, the perverted sexuality of the female gender in today's society is Jewish, the Hollowhoax is Jewish, the slavery of niggers in the US was Jewish, the UN is Jewish, the White genocide is Jewish, the US government is Jewish, the press is Jewish, Hollywood is Jewish, the world is an unofficial Jewish dictatorship. I could probably make a list of 101 or even 1001 atrocities commited by the Jews throughout history. If a problem exists in the world, it's very likely it's got something to do with the Jews.

Yeah I made a thread a while back saying how cucked whites are these days and if they don't change their culture soon then they're in for a wild ride since they will replace themselves,
Replacing themselves is the most accurate description one csn give to Europeans. Though Eastern Europeans are a little different due to being poorer
Jews aren't causing their loss of population. These guys complain so much about the white population being replaced but there is a few problems with their argument.
Its more like its capitalism leading to this, but Jews are just rich
1. White men can't control white foids and thus they can't have as many babies as other ethnicities. The family culture is non-existent in whites. They allow white foids to whore around and do whatever.
Yep. Westerners glorify and romanticize things like adultery, slurs, and so on, yet expect their society to continue? Lol. Even in the "le based" 80s and 90s you had movies like Back to the Future promoting incest between the main character and his mom, despite all the characters in that movie being white
2. Lets say Europe and America were white ethno-states in a hypothetical world. Their populations would decrease anyways and productivity would stagnate, just like it is in Japan
Yeah, japan is propf you dont need jews for your society to get fucked over. Read an article just yesterday of how 50% of unmarried japanese women are gonna fall into poverty once their parents die VS only 10% of Japanese men falling into poverty
. In the long term this is a horrible situation since their young population would decrease and there would be a bunch of old people. This makes it EASY for foreign powers to carry out invasions because nobody that is young will fight for the military in Europe causing a catastrophe.
Young people aren't gonna fight in wars that are defending a country that never benefited them
3. White foids are the most loyal to their own race, they know white men have the highest SMV so it's not like ethnics are stealing white foids like some idiots on this forum claim "muh tyrone" cope.
Yeah, this is mostly true. While some blacks and menas do manage to get white foids, most white couples only ever have 2-3 kids at most.

Millionaire actors like Chris Evans has no kids even tho8gh he could easily afford it, but Chris Evans would rather defend faggots online, and even le based Ultra Christian Chris Pratt only has 3 kids.

Meanwhile, my mom alone has 7 kids, aunt #1 has 5 kids, aunt #2 has 6 kids, and aunt #3 has 4 kids, and that's just the ones here in Canada