Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you believe in spirituality?

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
Not everything is biological imo. Something's in this world are spiritual. Do you believe in spirituality and not just biology. Do you believe that we are more than flesh and bone. Blackpill speaks all about biology and science. But where are the spiritual part of things.

Yes absolutely :yes:

I hate the word spiritual, if you ask me if I believe remote viewing, astral projection and reincarnation is real, I would say yes, because I can scientifically justifiy the existence of those things.

Yes...Eastern Only.

If the Dragon Balls were real, Justus Grossbier would cure his PIQ problems and become an architect.

I haven't seen anything much convincing, though I find the concept of reincarnation pretty retarded

I certainly like to believe we are more than nothing but I just cant see beyond that it was all just stories we told ourselves, so we could help ease the minds of mothers who sons went to fight in battle or to help the children whose parents died to illness.
I think spirituality sounds nice because thats exactly what we made it to be. I dont wanna be the guy to say i dont believe it til i see it, im skeptical, but id like some modern day signs. Back in the day supposedly God was a chatty guy and like to appear to just damn near everyone. Now its radio silence and reliance on faith to take us anywhere.

I'm inclined to believe the physical world is not the end of life. Existence might be eternal. It's incorrect to assume there is no spiritual reality just because we can't use physical methods to measure it. Science is useful in the physical world, but not much when it comes to comprehending the spiritual world. With that being said, I'm not so sure what to believe in, yet I'm culturally Christian.

Only cucks believe in spirituality.
Real ones know life is meaningless and this whole experiment was a test of the battle of wits and will:feelsjuice:

Only cucks believe in spirituality.
Real ones know life is meaningless and this whole experiment was a test of the battle of wits and will:feelsjuice:
Well I guess I'm a cuck. I truly believe they is more to the spiritual world. And biology and science only helps in the physical world and that's it

I'm inclined to believe the physical world is not the end of life. Existence might be eternal. It's incorrect to assume there is no spiritual reality just because we can't use physical methods to measure it. Science is useful in the physical world, but not much when it comes to comprehending the spiritual world. With that being said, I'm not so sure what to believe in, yet I'm culturally Christian.
Me too. Relate to everything you said. I believe they is something beyond our bodies but I'm not sure what it is. I was brought up a Christian by my parents tho

Not everything is biological imo. Something's in this world are spiritual. Do you believe in spirituality and not just biology. Do you believe that we are more than flesh and bone. Blackpill speaks all about biology and science. But where are the spiritual part of things.
Yes, the metaphysical shouldn’t just be chalked up to hogwash, imo :smonk:

I would like to, but it's difficult to find faith with all the anger and frustration. For one thing, I don't want being unatractive to be the only thing that differentiate me from normalfaggots. So I strive to be above society standards and bullshit, to believe in something greater.

Also it doesn't help that even churches are now filled with degenerates and hypocrites.

I'm possessed by a spirit that forces me to code waifubots

I would like to, but it's difficult to find faith with all the anger and frustration. For one thing, I don't want being unatractive to be the only thing that differentiate me from normalfaggots. So I strive to be above society standards and bullshit, to believe in something greater.

Also it doesn't help that even churches are now filled with degenerates and hypocrites.
Me too. Relate to everything you said. I believe they is something beyond our bodies but I'm not sure what it is. I was brought up a Christian by my parents tho
The key to true spirituality lies within and doesn’t require church or any other business entity :feelsmage:

The key to true spirituality lies within and doesn’t require church or any other business entity :feelsmage:
True church is cucked jfl. Just full of single mother sheboons and actors. It's hilarious

I would like to believe, but there's little to no proof about it, not measured or peer reviewed bullshit, but, like, something at least.

Wish there was something magic in this world, it's kind of shitty, yeah it has some beautiful things, but, meh I guess.

:feelsautistic: