Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you believe in simulation theory?

Is this all a simulation?

• Yes. Just look at those foid NPCs

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • No. The world is just what it is.

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters
it's turtles all the way down bro

We don't live in a simulation, but humans are at core just animals with instincts like any other. Deep philosophical thoughts are an evolutionary side effect/mistake that doesn't manifest in every being

yeah man, this life and this world seems like such a big scripted joke tbh, would not be surprised if it's a simulation of something much bigger that humans cannot comprehend

Yes bro, I live with it...
If not for the matrix movie, then we wouldn't be called blackpilled but something else tbhtbh
We don't live in a simulation

Prove it

Simulation theory is just another religion.

Matrix is a cool movie but I don’t know tbh. I know there’s more to this world than any of us realize at least..

It's possible but it doesn't matter.

If so, why the fuck did I pick this time in this form? Was I looking for 8/10 suffering?

No. But I do find the organic portal theory interesting.

Whats that
http://truthism.com/

Organic Portals
rp.jpg
Approximately one-half of the human beings on Earth (about 3.5 billion people) are organic portals--soulless human beings who keep real human beings in line with the status quo, on agenda with the matrix control system. "Organic portals form the backbone of the Matrix’s social control infrastructure. They are what keeps society running in a state of preoccupation with the mundane. From cradle to grave, souled humans are pressured to stay with the status quo and not ask dangerous questions" (Thomas Cox, montalk.net).

Organic portals possess no true free will or individuality, and are used, unknowingly, as agents by the Reptilians. You yourself may be an organic portal.

Organic Portals
rp.jpg
Approximately one-half of the human beings on Earth (about 3.5 billion people) are organic portals--soulless human beings who keep real human beings in line with the status quo, on agenda with the matrix control system. "Organic portals form the backbone of the Matrix’s social control infrastructure. They are what keeps society running in a state of preoccupation with the mundane. From cradle to grave, souled humans are pressured to stay with the status quo and not ask dangerous questions" (Thomas Cox, montalk.net).

Organic portals possess no true free will or individuality, and are used, unknowingly, as agents by the Reptilians. You yourself may be an organic portal.

Have not heard this one. Sounds interesting.. I'll look into it for sure

Organic Portals
rp.jpg

Thx. Sounds like NPCs and i think there are more then half

They do what the tv radio tells them

npc = forced meme

Can't be proven or disproven, doesn't matter either way.

Organic Portals
rp.jpg

No ulterior motive for this theory and if i may be soulless yet so equal to a real human i would very much get mad at my creators the reptilians. Am i a soulless virus then?