Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion do you believe in Looks Theory?

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
>look good - stress less - no cortisol spikes no anxiety no shit at all - age like wine - perfect life and everyone would love to spend time with you because of your shape

>look ugly - high cortisol stressful life style - people usually avoid being around you or with you but for benefit

ever since i spend some time on Lookist forums i discovered that it's pretty much helpless situation for below 7/10 males in life generally, you'll just have so many difficulties.

do you believe in Looks Theory?

There are some more variables that go into it. There are depressed chads and stacies after all.

But yes, I believe that good/bad looks have a marked influence on life experience in terms of how other people view and treat you.

yes? It's literally the essence of the blackpill

@doomed 7 Why did you make this thread? Do you not believe in looks theory? Are you doubtful, and if so, why?

There are depressed chads and stacies after all.
Nope. Don't validate their superficial non suffering like a reddit cuck on IT

I'm not saying they have it bad like us or anything like that, but attractive people can get depressed without a doubt.
If someone meaningful in chad's family dies, he will get depressed about it.
Hollywood actors kill themselves etc.

There is plenty of bullshit first world problem type of depression that only good looking people have, but it's ridiculous to make the claim that attractive people cannot experience depressive episodes.

Everyone lives a shitty life imo, in the end we all end up in the same hole, alone, and everyone forgets us eventually

There are some more variables that go into it. There are depressed chads and stacies after all.
Depressed Chad and depressed foids in general barely feel a fraction of what a truecel goes through

Depressed Chad and depressed foids in general barely feel a fraction of what a truecel goes through
Please read again what I wrote in this thread.
I'm not saying their experience is equal to our experience,
I'm merely pointing out the fact that there are other aspects of life that influence overall well-being.
And while I agree with anyone who believes lookism is an issue and that looks make up a huge part of one's experience with other people, it doesn't mean that every day is a good day.

No no! GL people live on cloud 9 THEN they die and join us in our holes.

In the end their existence and mind fade away, it’s like they never existed. I may be just weird, but I don’t see how you can enjoy life, even if you have it all. Life just has nothing to offer, then you die and it’s pitch black darkness. Wtf is the point of all this suffering bruh

I personally don't

In the end their existence and mind fade away, it’s like they never existed. I may be just weird, but I don’t see how you can enjoy life, even if you have it all. Life just has nothing to offer, then you die and it’s pitch black darkness. Wtf is the point of all this suffering bruh
That's called you coping as a truecel. & I empathize, by god. But it's matter of perspective. Please believe that life could never seem pointless to a chad because life is awesome for them.

Ive known i was ugly since i was 8 and my life has been utter shit so yes

Looks=everything

@doomed 7 Why did you make this thread? Do you not believe in looks theory? Are you doubtful, and if so, why?
absolutely zero doubts about lookism in our daily life, it's not just a theory but facts!
my whole life was/is misery and i couldn't understand why untill i found the blackpill.

made the thread because I'm pretty sure some redditors here would disagree and say shit like your personality inkwell!!!

That's called you coping as a truecel. & I empathize, by god. But it's matter of perspective. Please believe that life could never seem pointless to a chad because life is awesome for them.

Yeah it’s prolly cope, but I also believe the life of Chad is purely cope, and I wouldn’t be surprised that a lot of Chads get depressed when their looks fade and they start being treated like shit. Imho, living is in itself a gigantic cope, but I may be wrong

and I wouldn’t be surprised that a lot of Chads get depressed when their looks fade and they start being treated like shit.
You should be surprised because that doesn't happen. Matter fact, I've had a few run ins with old chads and they're basically more insufferable than the youngsters. My theory? They've had a lifetime of euphoric pussy getting and the confidence/validation is set up firm. And they still get validation maybe not from young chicks no more, but from society at large because bone structure. Mogs any incel or normie.

I live in a town that ranges from very poor to middle class, you can see how poor people who work in the field looks 20 years older than others.

You should be surprised because that doesn't happen. Matter fact, I've had a few run ins with old chads and they're basically more insufferable than the youngsters. My theory? They've had a lifetime of euphoric pussy getting and the confidence/validation is set up firm. And they still get validation maybe not from young chicks no more, but from society at large because bone structure. Mogs any incel or normie.

They’ll still end up old fucks who can’t move, die, and it’ll be like they’ve never existed, they won’t even be able to remember the good times, they’ll be dead and their life will fade into the wind.

eah but good genes can beat norwooding, acne, body fat, and the rest.

I live in a town that ranges from very poor to middle class, you can see how poor people who work in the field looks 20 years older than others.
good optics brother. I've noticed this too.
most of the rich are genetically superior, they adapted in this modern world, and of course being able to reach a specific level of wealth means you have enough looks to pass genes

They’ll still end up old fucks who can’t move, die, and it’ll be like they’ve never existed, they won’t even be able to remember the good times, they’ll be dead and their life will fade into the wind.
Well, fine. I'm inclined to agree barring some passing interests I have in the divine. But point is- they don't see it that way because they can't, rendering the more rosy perception reality for them. Yet another way in which incels are prone to being lifemogged by them.

Looks determine 100% of your life.

Everything else is completely meaningless.

Last edited:
>look good - stress less - no cortisol spikes no anxiety no shit at all - age like wine - perfect life and everyone would love to spend time with you because of your shape

>look ugly - high cortisol stressful life style - people usually avoid being around you or with you but for benefit

ever since i spend some time on Lookist forums i discovered that it's pretty much helpless situation for below 7/10 males in life generally, you'll just have so many difficulties.

You don’t belong here if you don’t

I'm not saying they have it bad like us or anything like that, but attractive people can get depressed without a doubt.
If someone meaningful in chad's family dies, he will get depressed about it.
Hollywood actors kill themselves etc.

GIGACOPE

If they're sufficiently good-looking, they don't kill themselves. The ones that do are already seeing a decline in their looks and they know it's all downhill from there.

looks are nothing. all you need is a haircut and a shower. its all that matters in life. hair and shower. this will enhance your personality and you will be swimming in fluids. looks theory was made by the foolish man on the planet. real woman will bend over in minutes if you work on your hair and shower.

Ofc. That's a fundamental blackpill.

GIGACOPE

If they're sufficiently good-looking, they don't kill themselves. The ones that do are already seeing a decline in their looks and they know it's all downhill from there.
Yeah it's mostly true, especially with all the validation that comes with good looks. But someone can be genetically predisposed to be mentally unstable and do it anyway.

Yes