Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you believe in JBW?

Which of the following statements is true (you can select multiple answers)

• JBW is legit under all circumstances.Ethnic foids prefer even ugly white males over ethnic chad

Votes: 21 28.8%
  • JBW is mostly bullshit but curries and aborigines (or other similar) really do have a disadvantage.

Votes: 21 28.8%
  • JBW is bullshit because ethnics could always go for their own foids in their home countries.

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • JBW is bullshit because foids prefer an ethnic chad over an ugly white incel.

Votes: 24 32.9%
  • JBW is legit in non white countries but not legit in white countries.

Votes: 30 41.1%

• Total voters
V

virgin4life

Banned
-
Do you think JBW is legit?

No man, it’s an ethnic coping mechanism.

If you are white do an experiment

1) Swipe 20 girls a day for 5 days in your home city

2) Then change the location to SEA and swipe 20 girls a day for 5 days in SEA

Post the results of your experiment here

I can swipe 5000 girls and the result will be zero. My cousin married a SEA hoe. She only wanted him for the citizenship. When she had it she immediately divorce raped him and married a Chad of her home country.

I can swipe 5000 girls and the result will be zero. My cousin married a SEA hoe. She only wanted him for the citizenship. When she had it she immediately divorce raped him and married a Chad of her home country.

Sorry but your cousin is a moron who didn't know how to leverage what he has into getting what he wants

Biased thread to fit you're views. Go fuck yourself

The 3rd and 4th poll options are both pretty spot on. Even though I disagree with flat out calling it bullshit. Depends strongly from situation to situation.

I think whites have advantage in many non-white countries. Same as some ethnic groups such as blacks and arabs have advantages in white countries because of the dark men fetishzation.

Careful here, they don't like that narrative.

Most whites could probably ascend in SEA but ive even heard some that cant so no

JBW is apparent in both white and non white countries. Stronger in non white countries

JBW game is a fact of life.

There is no jbw

There is only just be Chad.
You aren't good looking, you lose

Good looking curry will always be more wanted than an ugly white man.

No, JBC (Just Be Chad) is the only legit theory

Is your cousin Nathan Larson?

I will keep spamming this on every JBW post there is; I can´t believe the first option got 6 votes as of now, like do you guys really believe that an ugly guy (sub5) will have an advantage over an ethnic Chad? How about Zyzz he is an ethnic Chad but I guess all the sub5 here have an advantage over him right? Fucking cope.

I will keep spamming this on every JBW post there is; I can´t believe the first option got 6 votes as of now, like do you guys really believe that an ugly guy (sub5) will have an advantage over an ethnic Chad? How about Zyzz he is an ethnic Chad but I guess all the sub5 here have an advantage over him right? Fucking cope.
View attachment 99966

Just coping ethnics who can't admit that they are fucked because of their low quality genes, instead of muh RACISM

Here we go again.

Type in handsome man on Google images. How many of them are white?
Pretty much all.

White skin is viewed as attractive (COMPARED TO OTHER SKIN COLOURS), but the skin colour is not independent of your other facial features, so regardless of skin colour if you have shit bones/facial harmony you're UGLY.

Type in handsome man on Google images. How many of them are white?

Strange that there is no picture of me listed under this keyword. I wonder why considering I am white and all.

It's pretty easy to disprove JBW theory:
White incels exist.

If you are white do an experiment

2) Then change the location to SEA and swipe 20 girls a day for 5 days in SEA

Post the results of your experiment here
There is no jbw

There is only just be Chad.
You aren't good looking, you lose

Good looking curry will always be more wanted than an ugly white man.
I will give you a low profile curry celebrity and you can choose any lower normie tier white guy. And do a tinder experiment. Are you up for it ? If so than we can start a new thread and be done with the delusion of JBW not being true.

Last edited:
I will give you a low profile curry celebrity and you can choose any lower normie tier white guy. And do a tinder experiment. Are you up for it ? If so than we can start a new thread and be done with the delusion of JBW not being true.

I actually never denied JBW. I've done the experiment. Thailand was by far the easiest for me. I could probably get laid easily with young thai girls, but I'm incel in europe

I actually never denied JBW. I've done the experiment. Thailand was by far the easiest for me. I could probably get laid easily with young thai girls, but I'm incel in europe
It's not about location. Curries are universally doomed to be incels. Maybe some high tiwr blacks can ascend in West. And for Middle Eastern to ascend they have to be even higher tier but rice or curry ascending is a complete joke. These groups can't ascend anywhere. Not even in their own.country as normies. How many whites you know who hasn't ascend and is a normie ?

I believe whites may have an advantage because of their status, money (relatively speaking) and possibly looks.

But i don't believe in the "just" be white part, because that's a massive exaggeration. The idea negates the very foundation of inceldom, since the argument is that race can actually override sub-humanity. Does anybody believe that is actually the case?

Strange that there is no picture of me listed under this keyword. I wonder why considering I am white and all.

You clearly missed the point and disregarded everything I said.

I'll try again:
How many of them were ethnic?

Likewise if you type in "Ugly man" on Google images, you'll see guys of ALL races including white.

Stop being ignorant and accept that if you were born ethnic your SMV would be lower compared to now as you're white - That's JBW theory (For me).
I understand it goes against the name of "Just Be" white, but I interpret is as "Being white boosts ones SMV" as its idiotic to think one feature could make anyone ascend.

Nowhere in my post did I say all you need to get a foid, is a white skin: that's akin to the manlets coping by saying all you need to ascend is to be tall or the dicklets spouting: "all you need is BBC".

All you need is to BE handsome and for a white guy to be considered handsome he has to be a 8/10, for a CURRY to be considered on the same level as the white guy he'd have to be a 9.5/10.
That's the essence OF JBW.

It's not about location. Curries are universally doomed to be incels. Maybe some high tiwr blacks can ascend in West. And for Middle Eastern to ascend they have to be even higher tier but rice or curry ascending is a complete joke. These groups can't ascend anywhere. Not even in their own.country as normies. How many whites you know who hasn't ascend and is a normie ?

It is about location, because the location determines who you are competing against.

averagefinnman.jpg

Average finnish man

iu

Average indian man

JBW is major coping mechanism tbh
Friendly reminder that women would rather go out with Chang or even chaddam rather than an ugly white

It is about location, because the location determines who you are competing against.

averagefinnman.jpg

Average finnish man

iu

Average indian man
In this day and age when people have easy access and travel with the lines of boundaries being blurred it does matter. Even if not in real life a foid does sees Chads in t.v or via the internet. And hypergamy states that if there's a more superior male doesn't matter if it's slightly more superior in LMorS than the current partner of the foid, a whiff of that superior man will cause in the foid to loose all interest in her partner. When she's watching all the Chads from Baywatch how do you expect her to not feel unsatisfied by the 9 to 5 working rice, curry or kebab in her home ?

In this day and age when people have easy access and travel with the lines of boundaries being blurred it does matter. Even if not in real life a foid does sees Chads in t.v or via the internet. And hypergamy states that if there's a more superior male doesn't matter if it's slightly more superior in LMorS than the current partner of the foid, a whiff of that superior man will cause in the foid to loose all interest in her partner. When she's watching all the Chads from Baywatch how do you expect her to not feel unsatisfied by the 9 to 5 working rice, curry or kebab in her home ?

I pretty much agree with everything you say. But obviously like I said location will matter as well because that determines your competition. If women want to get fucked, they will just have to go and get fucked by the best they can find in their vicinity

I know a whitecel who moved to Thailand and remaind incel there despite trying heavily. The instance they realize you are not a free ticket to a rich country their interest drops to zero.

I believe in JBW, as in Just Be Woman theory.

I know a whitecel who moved to Thailand and remaind incel there despite trying heavily. The instance they realize you are not a free ticket to a rich country their interest drops to zero.

show me pics of said whitecel

This.
JBW works in certain circumstances, such as with fresh off the boat Ethic foids. But just because you are whitecel it doesn't guarantee anything. 1/10 isn't getting you anywhere.

Its GiGaCope if you think Ethics actually have a leg up on whites lol in any country. :feelskek:

I think there is a advantage of being white, but like me if you are white but your face is 3/10 you can be white as snow and it won't matter, of course I'm still in a better situation than a 3/10 currycel, but it makes no difference it's over for both of us

Swap the skin color of these men. Who do you think it would considered the best looking one?
JBW = Being white is a huge advantage in the dating scene. It's like saying that on average, a man who is 6'3 doesn't have advantage over a man who is 5'8.

This.
JBW works in certain circumstances, such as with fresh off the boat Ethic foids. But just because you are whitecel it doesn't guarantee anything. 1/10 isn't getting you anywhere.

Its GiGaCope if you think Ethics actually have a leg up on whites lol in any country. :feelskek:
I agree with you

JBW is bullshit because foids prefer an ethnic chad over an ugly white incel.

WTF how does that make it bullshit?

obviously right to a degree depends on how far u take it

It is a bonus, just like height.

WTF how does that make it bullshit?

Because "Just be white" sounds like you just need to be white and once you meet that criteria there is no way you can be unsuccessful with foids. I may even admit that if two guys are equally attractive the white male will have an advantage in many scenarios but that doesn't mean that all it takes to be successful with women is to just be white.

Because "Just be white" sounds like you just need to be white and once you meet that criteria there is no way you can be unsuccessful with foids. I may even admit that if two guys are equally attractive the white male will have an advantage in many scenarios but that doesn't mean that all it takes to be successful with women is to just be white.
What you said there is called a strawman.

JBW means whites have the highest smv out of all races which you even fucking ADMIT just a few sentences later.

I think there is a advantage of being white, but like me if you are white but your face is 3/10 you can be white as snow and it won't matter, of course I'm still in a better situation than a 3/10 currycel, but it makes no difference it's over for both of us
+1

Last answer without a doubt.