Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you believe in god?

prophet Mohamed went to the heavens on a being (not horse) with angel Gabriel, and prophet Solomon did have the ability to talk to animals as shown in the Quran, Bible and Torah.
I think your missing the point boyo
If i write in some book that i'm 6'4 250lbs of muscle and have 3000 lays does that mean it's true
If i claim i travelled to the moon on a unicorn and met aliens there and had a big party does that make it true
The same way the Bible or Quran make all these claims there is NO evidence it ever happened
Just saying man

I said this before but I think religion was needed back then because they didn’t know as much stuff as we do and the fear of the unknown is just a innate fear so religions were made to ‘answer’ all of the questions but now we don’t need religion because all that we need to know and we know stuff that don’t even concern us.

believe is in the human nature, our atheists are much aware of the majority of the people but also we are less happy because we are materialist and we do not have a constant hope as the believers

I think your missing the point boyo
If i write in some book that i'm 6'4 250lbs of muscle and have 3000 lays does that mean it's true
If i claim i travelled to the moon on a unicorn and met aliens there and had a big party does that make it true
The same way the Bible or Quran make all these claims there is NO evidence it ever happened
Just saying man
I get where you are coming from your point of view, but if you one day have the time to read miracles of the quran, I recommend you read. there is many examples in there such as when a verse came down saying rome will be defeated, before the arabs won against them and much more. also please have quick look at these, it is layed out in a simple way too.
https://www.alislam.org/library/articles/fulfilled-prophecies-of-holy-quran/

I get where you are coming from your point of view, but if you one day have the time to read miracles of the quran, I recommend you read. there is many examples in there such as when a verse came down saying rome will be defeated, before the arabs won against them and much more. also please have quick look at these, it is layed out in a simple way too.
https://www.alislam.org/library/articles/fulfilled-prophecies-of-holy-quran/
I will read it, you do your part and read this https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Scientific_Errors_in_the_Quran

I will read it, you do your part and read this https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Scientific_Errors_in_the_Quran
I will
I read it bro, and to be fair a lot of the verses were taken out of context and some verses were stated but there was no criticism against it. but boyo I want you to think for a moment. Lets talk about Prophet Mohamed for this instance, during his time in Arabia, when he revealed himself to be a Prophet of God, everyone laughed at him and brushed him away, but the question is, how did he gain many followers and lead armies of thousands by his side? the answer is miracles boyo. To elaborate, you might ask "ok but how did he gain these followers through miracles?" he did this with help of God, Prophet Mohamed would usually go to a village or town and present these miracles to the desert dwellers, they would be so amazed that they would call him a sorcerer of some sort. so after these instances, many people started following him because how can they deny what they have seen from their own eyes? now you would say "where's the evidence?", there is many accounts of people during that time claiming to have witnessed these miracles, not just from Quran and hadith but actual notable people. If you wish for the references boyo, just ask, because I would need time to look for the correct authentic ones.

Last edited:
I used to believe when i was younger but as i got older and got into an "edgy atheist le redditor" phase i educated myself on evolution, science ( etc etc), and why 99 % of stuff in this world can be explained by science. I am yet to be convinced that there is a deity of some sort that either exists from a religion, or a "stand- alone" deity that exists. Now dont get me wrong, im not wiping the idea of a deity or some sort of "being" that supposedly creating the world from existing, its just that i have not been convinced by any of the arguments that are thrown by believers.
Alhamdullah yes, guys think like this. Go outside and look at any building, the building must have a creator, the building cannot just appear out of nowhere. So how would you expect the infinite expanding universe to be made without a creator?
thats a common statement made by believers which has been refuted many times tho.
No, and if there's one he's a selfish and psychopathic faggot.
We get this same thread every fucking week.
are u triggered by it sir?

Last edited: