Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you believe in genuine love?

women leave there husbands for hotter, more attractive men all the time so no true love does not exist. :feelsthink:

women leave there husbands for hotter, more attractive men all the time so no true love does not exist. :feelsthink:
Ok it's complicated, it doesn't come without look, status ecc... But I believe that a person can just have a genuine act of love for another person.
Without lust or else.
But it's rare, most people are not spontaneous.
Of course like I said before you still need to have the look (for woman), for act of love in friendship you need status, skills, personality, look

yes, but only if you are beautiful.

And to be honest it's normal, if you are blackpill you KNOW that you will never really love a fat woman like this :
aaaa_400x400.jpg

What people call ´love´, is just a chemical reaction in the brain called ´dopamine´.
Dopamine levels wear off overtime, hence why people lose attraction for eachother and Breakup

What people call ´love´, is just a chemical reaction in the brain called ´dopamine´.
Dopamine levels wear off overtime, hence why people lose attraction for eachother and Breakup
Man, i hate when people try to cope about love being just a chemical reaction, well guess what we want that chemical reaction and the problem is that we don't have access to it.

Also i truly beleive love is not only chemical but more deep than that, but yeah being chads help a lot to have acesse from it, i mean if you have a brother or a sister, it's love, mother or father ? Still love, but not the same as the whores you wish for in the street

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back