Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you believe in aliens?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
Lots of stuff about UFO's coming out now. Joe Rogan had that fighter pilot on who came with video about his experience with a UFO and it was honestly pretty convincing. He seems like a 100% straight shooter who wouldnt bullshit and the video he shows backs up alot of what he said.

Plus the CIA releasing UFO documents, Congressman saying they were "Disturbed" by UFO briefings and Trump hinting at it as well kinda all points directly to, yeah they're real and they're seriously advanced.

Idk what's flying around in the sky but it's much more advanced than our current tech they say. Scary stuff

Yes but they're demons.

Also I saw a UFO when I was like 10, never mentioned it here.

Yeah, I’m one of them. An alien to society.

Yes. It would be very unlikely that Earth is the only planet among billions which has intelligent life.

I believe in aliens, but definitely don't believe Joe Rogan

Can't say I do

Lots of stuff about UFO's coming out now. Joe Rogan had that fighter pilot on who came with video about his experience with a UFO and it was honestly pretty convincing. He seems like a 100% straight shooter who wouldnt bullshit and the video he shows backs up alot of what he said.

Plus the CIA releasing UFO documents, Congressman saying they were "Disturbed" by UFO briefings and Trump hinting at it as well kinda all points directly to, yeah they're real and they're seriously advanced.

Idk what's flying around in the sky but it's much more advanced than our current tech they say. Scary stuff
Yes and No.
The popular UFO agenda is made to decive people and make them belive in BS and miss the whole point.
For more info read my (long) post about gnosis:

Hope u will enjoy

No. I don't believe Aliens have ever visited Earth or are even aware of it's existence. All UFO's are some other bullshit, never aliens. And the reason is the speed of light is slow and makes contact with Aliens extremely unlikely anytime in the past or the several thousand years.

Unless aliens had the ability to travel faster than light (very unlikely), they wouldn't even be aware of Earth's existence or that it contains intelligent life. Radio signals traveling at the speed of light are only 100 or so light years away from Earth and that isn't very far, some of the stars and planets could contain life, but even if so, it would take 100 years from now for them to even send a message back.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ttwl_zH_DZ8

yes. I did enough research on this to conclusively say that they are among us. but dont worry even aliens stay away from subhmans.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back