Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Do you believe befriending women is a good path to eventually having sex with women?

Absolutely not. You will become their eunuch pet.

Been there, done that. Only thing that happened was that she kept repeating how we are just friends when I made advances. And if you're a truecel you can't even do this since you can't have friends to begin with.

no this whole situation is retarded.

I got friendzoned too many times to count, which I now realize happened primarily because of my height.

The only way for me to get out of the friendzone and bang those foids is if I grow 6 inches taller, which won't happen as I'm 26.
Abduct them and make a purgatory prison for them for their crimes against your furon dna

Hopefully you have learned your lesson
Don't ever be nice to women "just because"

Yes. With extreme consequences for my mental health. Thankfully, it also blackpilled me and restructured my mind permanently.

I'm grateful to be awakened, though the price was great.

I was friendzoned once it sucked and led nowhere.

Got to the point of taking acid alone together but then I realized I was just another orbiter until Chad comes along to spread her adopted pussy

jfl if you think this way
too much bluepill