Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you any of you brocels get weirdly anxious or antsy at night for no reason?

ddking0001

ddking0001

Veteran
★★
For the past 2 years, I noticed that I get antsy or anxious when it is night time; I don't really know why; maybe it is sub-conscious. It always happens at night.

No, I drink Kratom each evening, makes me chill out

NIGht is more dangerous

Like in the evening? Or middle of the night? Does it make it hard to sleep?

I get more depressed at night

Thats your bodys biological way of calling you a truecel it thinks you are not safe or protected at night

It's just a side effect of inceldom
you're always on alert

I mean like 6 or 6:30 pm and after and throughout
Ic. I tend to get antsy during the day and I chill out at night. But for a while I was getting really restless in the evening and unless I went and burned off some of it on a treadmill, I couldn’t sleep

I was depressed in the mornings

Ic. I tend to get antsy during the day and I chill out at night. But for a while I was getting really restless in the evening and unless I went and burned off some of it on a treadmill, I couldn’t sleep
Sleepmill

For the past 2 years, I noticed that I get antsy or anxious when it is night time; I don't really know why; maybe it is sub-conscious. It always happens at night.
Yes, i have impending doom

Yes it’s like I’m too nervous to go to bed.

It could be lack of human affection. We're not meant to be alone and if you're alone alot, your caveman instincts are on high alert even when sleeping in case you get attacked and eaten by a lion. Even having a dog or a cat sleeping next to me at night helps calm me down.
Thats your bodys biological way of calling you a truecel it thinks you are not safe or protected at night

It could be lack of human affection. We're not meant to be alone and if you're alone alot, your caveman instincts are on high alert even when sleeping in case you get attacked and eaten by a lion. Even having a dog or a cat sleeping next to me at night helps calm me down.
I would believe that actually. I slept way better when my dog was in my bed