Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you also imagine that some girls are secretly into you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Look, this is completely crazy and stupid. I guess I'm so desperate that my imagination is all I have left.

I know girls don't like me. Hell, the way they talk to average guys and then the way they talk to me says it all.

But this is how my brain has always been, a bipolar daydreaming piece of shit. Some days I imagine I'm the worst person in the world, filthier than a beggar, and on other days I'm a golden god who every girl secretly loves and yet they are too shy to tell me.

Here's the really weird part: I know it's bullshit. Heck, this is the same feeling that I got when I was heavily into drinking and was into all that conspiracy bullshit. I never actually believed it, but reality is so boring that just imagining that this universe is a simulation or that this is sort of a Truman show type of situation that god created just for me or something - is much better than the boring, harsh truth. There's always this 0.01% of me that has this hope in his heart.

I do this but only with 2d girls

Who knows really, "if only he was this i would have dated him" hmm

No.
Overdosed on :blackpill: tbh.

I used to when my normal life was a bit more substantial. Now I don't even care and I know it's over.
I do this but only with 2d girls
High IQ

Yes, I experience the same thing. I know I'm a deformed circus 1/10 freak that people only sometimes treat decently out of pity, but it's so rare for people not to treat me like dog shit my brain goes into full blown cope mode that makes me think that girl like this actually like me.

orbit fuel tbh

its because incels are the true males of the race being bred out and both males and females know this at an instinctual unconscious level but cannot break the hold of the programming

No, but if it works for you I don't see why not.

Honestly, that doesn't happen to me anymore, because I began telling myself that if it was true or possible, it would have happened already.

Anyways, it will be fine for you. If it makes you happy to imagine it, then why not? You have a right to your own thoughts. If it was wrong, every romance author would be in prison, because women fantasize about relationships all the time.

used to, those days are long but over now

If I pushed a bit most women would yield. But in the current paradigm where you need their consent almost to the point they have to go to the lawyer and sign documents stating that they accept fucking me, it's super tough, nigh impossible.

All the time, it's one of my main copes.

No man. Foids disgust me and I could never imagine one liking me anyway.

Imagining shit is fun, I do it a lot - but JFL if you think foids aren’t physically sick at the mere thought of you.

Even fantasies like that don't bring me joy anymore. I am so self-conscious of my own ugliness that even fantasies like that make me cringe.

Yep and everytime reality proves me wrong

Only in animu.

I stopped thinking that way when I got blackpilled

tfw i thought a woman was looking at me 1 year ago but she was checking out the chad behind me

No, but i imagine that they want to beat me up and use me as a dog. Good cope but:feelsrope:

It's a slippery slope to orbiting.

You guys are brainchads. My brain doesn't even imagine this experience because it's too abstract.

Yes, sometimes I imagine that. But I try not to think about it and to forget women in general. Since I am blackpilled and know that women are only interested in our looks and money I do not find them as great as I used to. I hope that some miracle happens and I become gay in some way, because I just do not want to have anything to do with women anymore.
You are gay

You are gay if you wish it jfl low iq u are
If I was really gay, I would not be here now lol

Gay men have it 100 times easier than straight men in dating since men, unlike women, do not have such high standards when it comes to looks.

I still do at times.It makes me feel better.

If I was really gay, I would not be here now lol

Gay men have it 100 times easier than straight men in dating since men, unlike women, do not have such high standards when it comes to looks.
If you wish u were gay whats stopping you from going and dating a gay man you closet homo? If you dont like it then dont wish you were gay because you are irrational but yeah you are gay

If you wish u were gay whats stopping you from going and dating a gay man you closet homo? If you dont like it then dont wish you were gay because you are irrational but yeah you are gay
Well, I think gay sex somehow pretty disgusting. If anything, I could only imagine an asexual relationship. The question is how many gay men are asexual? Not many, probably.

Well, I think gay sex somehow pretty disgusting. If anything, I could only imagine an asexual relationship. The question is how many gay men are asexual? Not many, probably.
Low t cuck wtf is asexual and yeah you are gay confirmed by yourself now fuck this closet homo forum tbh, it was expected if its only male forum

Look, this is completely crazy and stupid. I guess I'm so desperate that my imagination is all I have left.

I know girls don't like me. Hell, the way they talk to average guys and then the way they talk to me says it all.

But this is how my brain has always been, a bipolar daydreaming piece of shit. Some days I imagine I'm the worst person in the world, filthier than a beggar, and on other days I'm a golden god who every girl secretly loves and yet they are too shy to tell me.

Here's the really weird part: I know it's bullshit. Heck, this is the same feeling that I got when I was heavily into drinking and was into all that conspiracy bullshit. I never actually believed it, but reality is so boring that just imagining that this universe is a simulation or that this is sort of a Truman show type of situation that god created just for me or something - is much better than the boring, harsh truth. There's always this 0.01% of me that has this hope in his heart.
I used to do that all the time before, like when a girl looks you in the eyes for some time, or just any friendly gesture and you think that she likes you. Nowadays that feeling rarely comes and when it does I don't get happy because I know it's bull.

No cuz they secretly cucked you

Never. I'm below average physically, and it's not like you could be like "Oh well maybe they liked your personality" cause i've never talked to a woman before.
So no

Your instincts are right-- girls don't like you, or else they would show it. Foids are TERRIBLE at hiding their emotions when Chad is around.

when i play online games with girls if they i feel like they develop a crush on me, thats the closest ive been. my voice is deep and i know how to keep a convo going. its a nice feeling, gives you hope until they see your face hahaha