Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you also have intrusive thoughts about women and love and other such shit?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I consciously try to not think about these things. I tell myself constantly: "it's never going to happen" "women are cunts" "I don't even like being around people".

And yet I can't stop thinking about being with a woman, holding her close, cuddling with her.

It's exhausting. I catch myself thinking about women and I have to scream inside my own head things like STOP IT YOU ARE TORTURING YOURSELF. IT"S ALL AN UNREACHABLE ILLUSION.

Its like being starved of food, you start craving.

I kinda gave up completely so not so much now, though they sometimes comeback like once a month or so

Yes, I have these thoughts daily.

Pretty much anytime a thottie acknowledges my existence this happens

Yes, my mind assaults me with that shit all the time.

Pretty much anytime a thottie acknowledges my existence this happens
I know, a girl saying hi to me is enough for me to think about her for a week. Although I'm no orbiting loser, so I just say hi back and Idon't ever talk to her and I'm not needlessly nice or helpful.

Everyday.

However I've been able to mostly separate those desires from the thought of actual women. Now I crave something nonexistent, I've accepted that I don't want a relationship with a woman, I want my preconception of it. I've directed the longing at my own imagination after so many years of not being able to relate to others. It's difficult to explain, but basically it allows me to look at women without feeling emotional, just some mild sexual frustration depending on how they're dressed. It makes things hurt a bit less. The downside to this is knowing with utmost certainty that I'll never fulfill my desires now, nor will I ever have what I actually want.

I'm not sure if I'd recommend it or not.

Everyday.

However I've been able to mostly separate those desires from the thought of actual women. Now I crave something nonexistent, I've accepted that I don't want a relationship with a woman, I want my preconception of it. I've directed the longing at my own imagination after so many years of not being able to relate to others. It's difficult to explain, but basically it allows me to look at women without feeling emotional, just some mild sexual frustration depending on how they're dressed. It makes things hurt a bit less. The downside to this is knowing with utmost certainty that I'll never fulfill my desires now, nor will I ever have what I actually want.

I'm not sure if I'd recommend it or not.
I also crave and imagine something that doesn't exist. A sort of faceless woman, a certain warmth and kindness that just happens to have the body of a woman.

Yep, I get this every day.

I see certain girls, and then I get depressed, knowing that I'll never get a girl like that.

It's really hard, and I end up thinking about that girl(s) for weeks on end, sometimes.

I can't sit at home and ldar since I have to go out and wageslave, and it's complete hell.

Yes. Movies and especially TV shows do this to me.

I have them since I was 5 years old yes even as a 5 year old in kindergarten I fell in love with a girl there there were rarely any days in my life where I didn't daydream about a relationship (besides the days I had a video game addiction it was the best cope ever tbh)

I feel the same way, OP