Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you also hate your mom? do you think her role in your life directly relates to your inceldom/misogyny?

Timothy2:12

Timothy2:12

Greycel
In my case, I really hate her, she's a cheating whore who only talks shit about my dad behind his back despite the fact that she'd be literally nothing without him.
I get mad whenever she gives her opinion. I think it all makes me even more misogynist every time

My mom is okay but she is part of my shit genes. Can’t blame her though I by she had no clue I turn out so ugly

My mom hates me. I and other incels had helicopter parents. I'm mostly incel because of LOOKS but who knows, maybe I would've had some pity sex, or could've been rejected but AT LEAST developed social skills.

My mom emotionally, verbally, and physically abused me, and fucked up all the chances I had at making friends by being too overprotective.
We're on better terms now that she's done with menopause, but I will never forgive her.
I know she considers me a failure.
Women love the status their sons can give them, not their sons themselves.

Absolutely.

One thing it does that hurts you and keeps you from being NT is that not having maternal affection during childhood makes you realize that you don't need it (or at least you can SURVIVE without it). However, most bluepilled normies are NT because of having at least a somewhat loving family life and so sons pursue women to replace that love.

I hate that my mom makes most of the financial decisions around the house. I have been asking her for OVER A YEAR for braces but she just wastes all her money on stuff that is absolutely pointless.

she also spouts bluepilled bs all day but I have learned to just tune that out

Ha! Mommy dearest is probably the root of my problems (well that and shit genetics). She was always a domineering cunt and she taught me, above all else, to hate and fear women. IDK what she did to my father, because before he met her, he was an alpha despite being a manlet (a promising scientist and a champion boxer to book). And she turned him into a fucking wet rag, somehow.

She was also always jealous of me paying attention to femoids... To the point that once she observed me flirting with two girls (I was 13) and told me to never come near them again, because "she knew they were little cunts".

Throw in corporal punishment (she whipped me with a belt regularly until I was like 15 for every small thing and taught me to not just be scared of her, but TERRIFIED), and you have a recipe for inceldom.

My mom thinks she was a great parent yet I was homeless 5times,beaten by my brothers daily,just let me rot when I became an acnecel at 16 and didn't teach me a single thing in life,I don't talk to her anymore,whenever I think of her or any family member the urge to go ER becomes intense.

My mom emotionally, verbally, and physically abused me, and fucked up all the chances I had at making friends by being too overprotective.
We're on better terms now that she's done with menopause, but I will never forgive her.
I know she considers me a failure.
Women love the status their sons can give them, not their sons themselves.
My mom hates me. I and other incels had helicopter parents. I'm mostly incel because of LOOKS but who knows, maybe I would've had some pity sex, or could've been rejected but AT LEAST developed social skills.
Too many feels. It was always going to be hard, and she made it even worse.

she's 4'10 whenever i do bad in uni she get's angry but doesn't even care, acts like she cares for me but she doesn't. forces me to go to family gatherings even though they make fun of me for the whole time and she just laughs with them shit mother.

My mother was a drunk, cheated on my father then divorced him and brought in a trashy boyfriend. How could I not hate her for that.

She's nice to me but honestly kind of annoying because I don't relate to her on any kind of level. We don't even speak the same language.

whenever I think of her or any family member the urge to go ER becomes intense.
394.jpg

I like my mom, though she has been kinda hateful to me recently.

my mom isn't the best parent and she's a bitch sometimes, but I love her to death. I would probably go ER if I lost her

helicopter single mother, absolute worst environment for a male to grow up in. over the years of life ruthlessly blackpilling me, my rage has done nothing but grow. i would nevER commit a act of violence though.

she's genetic trash and married an asshole

didn't teach me shit

helicopter single mother, absolute worst environment for a male to grow up in. over the years of life ruthlessly blackpilling me, my rage has done nothing but grow. i would nevER commit a act of violence though.
Same here grew up with 2 sisters and a mother. Dad always working or watching tv and didn’t help me at all. Forced me into soccer league in grade 5 even though sucked at all sports because I did nothing as a kid and had no friends ended up getting bullied by team mates. I remember crying not to go to practice. The coach ended up telling my dad that they might need to remove me and they did and wastes $2000 of my parents money I’m a waste of a son.

I told her that some time before she died. Didn't think I meant it, but deep down, I must've, because the more I think about her, the more I've come to hate her.

AWALT, even your own mother is a stupid, uncontrollable animal.

No, she's not genetic trash except for her 5'1" height, but didn't teach me any life lessons either. She's also redpilled in almost every topic. I talk about getting surgery on the daily to her, and to help me take measurements sometimes. She dgaf and hasn't called the shrinks yet. Perhaps because her friends have undergone at least one cosmetic procedure. :feelsokman:

Damn I feel sorry for all of you guys...

It amazes that unstable people would still choose to have kids.

I'm probably incel because of my mom.

She's a terrible person who abused me mentally as a child, beat me, and gave me subhuman looks. Now she keeps telling me to stop being such a rotter and to go out more. Lmao

My mom is probably around 20 IQ

I don't hate people I can't get justice from. I get along OK with my parents and don't ruminate on childhood/adolescence stuff much.

shes nice but overprotective. also my ugly genes come from her my dad has such a good face. my female cousins even say he really handsome and i got unluko

Mine sent me to an all boys school...

Nah, she's the only female on the planet who gives a shit about me.

Only pretends to care about me for her own status. "Muh son is better than your's because his grades are better!" and bullshit like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back