Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you agree with this man's take on ukraine-russia war?

Your opinion

• He is conpletely correct

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • He is somewhat right

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Bullshit

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
He claims that Russia is doing way better than we currenctly portrayed in maps and Putin has gained strong advances in Ukraine. He justified his allegations with the reasoning that otherwise US wouldn't send that much of giant funds (13B latest) to ukraine. His words seems somewhat believable cuz niggers would be last people that putin would bribe to become his propoganda soldiers (mainly because putin just doesn't like doing business or anything with them) Could man in the video be right or nah?

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMN8UnWEb/?k=1

i don't give a shit about jewkraine since jewkrainian femhorroids ignored me and they are after chad so let chad solve their war problem

Saw the big coon lips and any thought I ever had of playing this video vanished.

nigger knows what hes talking about hm :feelsjuice:

Since when Tiktok clips grown to the size of short YouTube videos?

What stops Russia from regrouping and reinvading? I think it makes sense. It's a poorly funded war.

Wasn't russia supposed to win like, 2 months ago?