Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you agree with the anti-incel community on some points?

If nothing changes it's the only way to have grandkids. Cuck means you put in parental effort but do not get to pass on your genes. So by definition having a daughter makes you a cuck is false, she has your genes and is going to pass them on. Nowadays cuck is also used to describe a situation in which you put romantic effort into a woman but she disrespects you, exploits you and cheats on you and you keep investing. The statement is still false to me because I don't have a romantic interest in my own offspring kek.

not really. the word "cuckold" is just defined as "the husband of of an adulteress" in the dictionary, and it has since evolved to mean something like "spineless pushover", hence its popularity with the political right. if, for some reason, the situation that i've described in my post does not disgust you to even think of, that's just your own lack of pride.

I agree with most things, we're scum.

I actually agree with nearly all the points made by IncelTears and similar communities.

But with one condition: that every single one of their talking points is completed by "... if you are between 4 and 8 on the looks scale".

The advice given by anti-incels is good advice for 80% of a random population sample. Because most people, men and women alike, are physically average. The distribution of beauty, like the distribution of intelligence, obeys a bell curve:

Bell_Curve.gif

When you happen to be in the exceptional 20% (exceptionally ugly, exceptionally pretty), normal rules and conventions of seduction cease to apply to you.

There is only one thing i agree with them. Younglings (age 14-24) should stay away from here and try their best to improve. If they reach the age of 25 and still have no succes then they are welcome here.

not really. the word "cuckold" is just defined as "the husband of of an adulteress" in the dictionary, and it has since evolved to mean something like "spineless pushover", hence its popularity with the political right. if, for some reason, the situation that i've described in my post does not disgust you to even think of, that's just your own lack of pride.
It does disgust me and I would be disappointed if I had a whore daughter. But she is her own person. What she does or does not is not for me to decide. I would try my best to show her a more sensible way but if she wouldn't listen then so be it.

I actually agree with nearly all the points made by IncelTears and similar communities.

But with one condition: that every single one of their talking points is completed by "... if you are between 4 and 8 on the looks scale".

The advice given by anti-incels is good advice for 80% of a random population sample. Because most people, men and women alike, are physically average. The distribution of beauty, like the distribution of intelligence, obeys a bell curve:

Bell_Curve.gif

When you happen to be in the exceptional 20% (exceptionally ugly, exceptionally pretty), normal rules and conventions of seduction cease to apply to you.

Low IQ post.

Incels shouldn't breed, that's the only point I agree with.

No, it's not so much that I agree with them on certain topics, it's more a case of I hate how they use fringe, nutjob, edgy posts as representative of:

- how we all think and feel
- how we act IRL (Oh! You may not say "femoid" IRL but women can SeNsE your MISS Ojinnie)
- the fact that we haven't tried everything (the nonteethbrushers and nonshowerers here trigger me cuz I bet IT thinks this represents all of us)
- the fact that we have no life (I have a STEM degree, friends, a career, etc. Not all of us here are NEET 19 yo LARPers who have never spoken to a woman before)
- the fact that we have no idea what we're talking about (gaslighting)

But biggest of all, I hate that a lot of them are WOMEN therefore:

- they can't understand what it's like to have low SMV
- they can't logic ("incels are incel because they don't treat women as people" instead of "many incels are incel because women reject them")
- they don't appreciate male biology, values, attraction ("if you are attracted to a woman more than 6 yrs younger, you're a paedo", etc)
- they don't understand sarcasm, hyperbole, venting.
- their unwillingness to debate you; their MO is censorship, leftism, communism, feminism, the wamens, bluepilldom, cuckdom, etc.

I agree that you won't get a gf if you sit in your room and shitpost all day.

But the main problem with all the "advice" incels are given is that they all downplay the importance of looks, both in dating and everyday life. They pretend to be oblivious to something that most 10 year olds are already well aware of just so they could blame you. They just know what your problem is without meeting you in real life.
They often say "I've seen some pictures and none of them are ugly" because they see pictures of gambler and zyrros. Do their realize that someone who is actually ugly would never post their picture? Look what happened to blackops2cel.

Besides, a lot of the advice is downright insulting. We react as any adult would if somebody told them to take a shower or get a haircut. Just because we're incels doesn't mean we're retarded.

No, it's not so much that I agree with them on certain topics, it's more a case of I hate how they use fringe, nutjob, edgy posts as representative of:
-
This is the exact reason why I advocated a very strong ban on nutjob topics and posts when this forum was just created. It gives fodder to our enemies. Seek for this topic of mine, you'll find it, it is one of those that have the most hits.

Things like Ted Bundy shit, incest, rape and pedophilia shit are an anti's dream. Agent provocateurs have always been used to discredit ideological movements. Here they are welcomed with open arms.

This is the exact reason why I advocated a very strong ban on nutjob topics and posts when this forum was just created. It gives fodder to our enemies. Seek for this topic of mine, you'll find it, it is one of those that have the most hits.

Things like Ted Bundy shit, incest, rape and pedophilia shit are an anti's dream. Agent provocateurs have always been used to discredit ideological movements. Here they are welcomed with open arms.

I agree. We should ban it -- at least for a while to bore IT -- But what does IT do when they can't find edgy shit here? They go to Braincels. If not there, Lookism. Or Looksmax. Or r/MGTOW. They are hellbent on proving that any man who can't get or isn't open to dating women (as is the case with some MGTOW) is a misguided, misogynist whose dating life or opinions on dating would change if he just "saw women for women and not as members of the opposite sex with whom he has a biological desire to have offspring").

Not everyone is a calm level headed NT normie like you, bud.

i do agree most of their points if youre over 4/5/10

But what does IT do when they can't find edgy shit here? They go to Braincels. If not there, Lookism. Or Looksmax. Or r/MGTOW.

Unfortunately, you are right. There will always be a nutjob someplace on the internet to turn our theories into laughing stock with his cranky thoughts.

I guess we should resign ourselves to this, and see the positive side: any publicity is good publicity. I think anti-incel communities actually draw a lot of new members to us involuntarily.