Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you ACTUALLY hate or negatively judge any general group of people?

Do you actually hate any general group of people?

• Yes.

Votes: 54 74.0%
  • No.

Votes: 19 26.0%

• Total voters
ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Call me cucked, but personally, even though I have done lots of rants on general groups of people in the past, most notebly women, it is hard for me to hate or negatively judge the entire group as a whole to the point where it'd make me hate them.

I might wake up one day and say I hate women, but in reality, I really don't, I just immediately think of the ones who I hate, e.g. the ones who have called me ugly in the past and have made fun of me for the way I look (though I will say, even outside of being called ugly by women, pretty much every negative social encounter I have had within the past decade was with women). When I'm outside, I don't immediately look at people and just hate them for simply existing as they are. I am personally relatively neutral towards everyone until they treat me with some respect or disrespect, though like again, usually it's the latter when it comes to dealing with women around my age range. It's hard for me to negatively judge general groups of people, when throughout my teenage years, I myself have been negatively judged.

There are exceptions, like when it comes to biological facts like how women only like Chadlites and Chads, because this is a fact that has been set in stone by multitudes of evidence. Not to mention it's not really "negative." Though I will say it is aggrandized by stupid shit like dating apps, social media, and the Internet, and women had much lower standards for men before all of that. I also think, like what my status says, that women, especially those around my age, hate me for existing, due the fact that I am ugly, and my personal experiences prove just that.

Oh yeah, another exception will be if it is concerning a group that has some generalized hatred towards me in the first place, namely groups like r/IncelTear and r/FemaleDatingStrategy, the former who has gaslighted me in the past and relentlessly bullied me back in my coming-of-incel days back in 2016/early 2017, before I ever said anything remotely "misogynistic" and when I was around 16 years old. I don't feel bad for having some sense of hatred towards them.

Last edited:
Just women. I’d say leftists too but I’m starting to feel bad for them soooo....

prob not even women. The degree to which I (we) hate women is proportional to the degree I (we) love them. We hate them for withholding themselves, the objects of our desire, from us. If a pile of shit in the middle of the street grew legs and a brain and said I can’t have it, I wouldn’t hate it for doing so, cause I don’t want a pile of shit in the first place.

Last edited:
I hate redditors, women, soycucks and fakecels duh

It depends on if you regard foids as “people”

I hate few groups, i understand what are you saying, i dont hate people on the street or in stores without knowing anything about them, i treat them as npcs and im neutral also toward them.

the way you say it just whores and chads tbh. i also generally dislike niggers, although mostly just the worst ones

I hate them all, except the ones who show me clear respect.

I hate them all, except the ones who show me clear respect.
earn my respect and I'll respect you. However most of the human disgrace has proven time and time again to be worthy of nothing but ire

I don't really hate groups these days. I don't believe in the "strong form" of free will, and think that we're all kind of slaves to whatever trend is out there. For example, IncelTears should just acknowledge that we're responding to legitimate experiences within our lives, and while they may not understand us, their lack of understanding doesn't make us irrational. Foids are the same, they were just made that way, and they experienced their lives that way, and so they are. That doesn't mean I have to CONDONE it, but at least I can UNDERSTAND it and just try to live my life.

earn my respect and I'll respect you. However most of the human disgrace has proven time and time again to be worthy of nothing but ire
I treat everyone with respect at first, because i am basically neutral towards everyone i don’t know.

I decide whether i respect someone based on what i see of them or what he / she shows me.

When he shows me a little sign of disrespect, i answer it with hostility for a lifetime.

Once you fucked up with me, there is no going back.

That only goes for people i have no information about.

For example, when i see people at a club, i hate all of them, because they represent everything i hate and i don’t need to know them personally to hate them.

Last edited:
People? No. But ideologies and attitudes? Abso-fucking-LUTELY! And what pisses me off the most is people who KNOW they're fucking hypocrites but expect YOU to believe otherwise. Guess what group tends to do this the most? Women.

I think, on average, some races and cultures tend to be uglier (blacks, half chinks), more dishonest (middle-easterners and some eurofags-wops are the worst), cucked (mayos), dirtier (shitskins) than others.

I don't collectively hate any group of people Even when I shit-talk the jews, I don't mean the jewish people themselves. It's more the world controllers that are mostly jew that I hate. Ironically, I've never been "jewed" by a jew.

Definitely more careful around some races than others.

I hate jews, simps, cucks and foids, especially whores.
I don't specifically hate chad, he's just a dumb fuck that got lucky.

I actually feel deep agony and disgust

Yes
Toilets. The religious. Old people. Rich people. Self-oblivious wagies.

I'm positively islamophobic

i hate blacks and chinese people jews should have stayed in the ovens and burned into crispy

Apathy and indifference are my default and most common states of being. I can't be bothered to expend the energy to generalize others without hard data, especially since I lack the cognizance to generalize situations in real-time.

Blacks Jews women and more

Can't hate anyone but myself. Normies, chads and stacies are just doing what they've been given.
Subhumans like me are not meant to reproduce.

Call me cucked, but personally, even though I have done lots of rants on general groups of people in the past, most notebly women, it is hard for me to hate or negatively judge the entire group as a whole to the point where it'd make me hate them.

I might wake up one day and say I hate women, but in reality, I really don't, I just immediately think of the ones who I hate, e.g. the ones who have called me ugly in the past and have made fun of me for the way I look (though I will say, even outside of being called ugly by women, pretty much every negative social encounter I have had within the past decade was with women). When I'm outside, I don't immediately look at people and just hate them for simply existing as they are. I am personally relatively neutral towards everyone until they treat me with some respect or disrespect, though like again, usually it's the latter when it comes to dealing with women around my age range. It's hard for me to negatively judge general groups of people, when throughout my teenage years, I myself have been negatively judged.

There are exceptions, like when it comes to biological facts like how women only like Chadlites and Chads, because this is a fact that has been set in stone by multitudes of evidence. Not to mention it's not really "negative." Though I will say it is aggrandized by stupid shit like dating apps, social media, and the Internet, and women had much lower standards for men before all of that. I also think, like what my status says, that women, especially those around my age, hate me for existing, due the fact that I am ugly, and my personal experiences prove just that.

Oh yeah, another exception will be if it is concerning a group that has some generalized hatred towards me in the first place, namely groups like r/IncelTear and r/FemaleDatingStrategy, the former who has gaslighted me in the past and relentlessly bullied me back in my coming-of-incel days back in 2016/early 2017, before I ever said anything remotely "misogynistic" and when I was around 16 years old. I don't feel bad for having some sense of hatred towards them.
High iq 2017cel post. Hating a general group is always minus iq, because humans are individuals.
Saying you hate most women/curries/cumskins/whatever would be a much more accurate statement.

I hate everyone that isn't a trucel like me

The question is wrong.

What's NOT TO HATE.

Everyone trying to take what you make. And what they give ain't what you want.
And my head hurts and I just want out

OOOUUUUUUTTTTT!!!!!!!!
Images 40

I am Irish Catholic so I have a resentment for the Ulster Protestants and the British in general. The British in England aren't just as bad but some of them are very bad. I also have a resentment for the Irish Republic due to them abandoning my people and having the nerve to complain about the 1969-1998 conflict.

Last edited:
Niggers are mostly ugly, violent, and stupid. I don't care about the exceptions, they can go be exceptions within black nations far away from whites. I'm black and not blinded by pride or delusions. Sub Saharan Africans are a plague

I dislike around 80% of women, but some are good

No hating women is useless and cucked:blackpill:

Yes - blacks, curries, and israelis

foid and niggas

Yes,
the turning point of my life was, when the blindfold was wrapped from my eyes and I could see my enemy, our enemy, the JEW.

No, I don't really hate any group except some trannies and faggots. I don't even hate foids tbh.

Ugly women who only want Chad

I hate and deeply despise all the descendants of the horde of germans and italians that migrated to my country :society:

yeah kind of, I hate dykes and leftists.

but I'm not really someone who would hate someone for what they are intrinsically as foids do with ugly men. Being a dyke or a libtard is a choice, often moved by an inner evilness

No I don't hate any group of people, nor any other person otherwise and women notably.

I'm just a blackpilled ugly autistic. :blackpill:

Last edited:
White worshipping whores, White Chads

yes pitbull owner and poor ghetto blacks. Also delusional Religious retards.