Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do women's shit personalities stem from nature or nurture?

Kointo1

Kointo1

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
Do you think it's primarily nature or nurture that causes most women to have such shit, uninteresting personalities? It seems that almost all women are living cookie-cutter stereotypes from a drama or comedy with no unique traits.
1920424.jpg

It is in their nature to be boring. The superiority complex that they have is due to nurture though.

In nature women never need to develop personalities because all they needed to do was spread their legs to get a man and in most cases having a personality that isn't desirable could go against them getting a guy long term so evolved to just chameleon beliefs, ideas and whatever is popular and accepted in order to survive.

Women don't really believe in anything at all.

I really think it's Nature. We live in a time where women are capable with a swipe of a finger to fuck any dude in a 100 mile radius.

This is power no one really should have and unfortunately it's become the norm. We now have 1/10, 2/10 roasties thinking they deserve chad because "teehehe i'm so pretty".

Darthmat said:
In nature women never need to develop personalities because all they needed to do was spread their legs to get a man and in most cases having a personality that isn't desirable could go against them getting a guy long term so evolved to just chameleon beliefs, ideas and whatever is popular and accepted in order to survive.

Agree.

Nurture. They spend too much time with others so they don't develop idiosyncracies.

I think it's a combination of both.

I personally think a lot of women are born to be easily manipulated, and so when they finally "discover themselves" or find out about social media or some shit, that leads to their degenerate behavior.

There are women out there with abrasive mindsets who wouldn't submit to such degeneracy, but the amount of those women are as little as a couple hundred thousand, out of this entire planet.

Darthmat said:

Spot on. Women are adapted to be followers, not thinkers.

It's definitely both but I don't think you're looking for that answer. Probably mostly nurture. Nature, they all want Chad's, but they are alot more hostile to average or ugly men as time goes by.

It's female nature. They are submissive and need men to function in life while we only need them for emptying our balls. An independent female is like a case for a phone, entirely useless without the phone itself.