Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do women prefer pale men or tan men?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date

What do women prefer?

• Total voters
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
Shitskin jokes aside, I think women prefer tan men with Caucasian features.

Tan if white foids, pale for ethnic foids.

polish whores are crazy about any dick that's of brown shade.

Tan if white foids, pale for ethnic foids.
Gandy's pigmentation is ideal for men, tan skin,blue eyes and brown hair.

exotic ethnic complexion
I guess tan out of the 2

They prefer a light tan white guy look.

I wanna give polish whores some brown kids
Tyrones and Ahmeds only. If you aren't at least 5/10, don't get your hopes high, you will probably just end up being beaten on street.

Tyrones and Ahmeds only. If you aren't at least 5/10, don't get your hopes high, you will probably just end up being beaten on street.
I think they only like Ahmed’s, I’ve seen them say the don’t like niggers

I think they only like Ahmed’s, I’ve seen them say the don’t like niggers
There are plenty of niggers where I live. They wouldn't stay in Poland if they aren't getting any pussy, because social is much higher in Germany, so they go to Poland specifically just to slay. Also I know for a fact that one foid from my highschool dates tyrone.

There are plenty of niggers where I live. They wouldn't stay in Poland if they aren't getting any pussy, because social is much higher in Germany, so they go to Poland specifically just to slay. Also I know for a fact that one foid from my highschool dates tyrone.
Aren’t your politicians racists? How are many nigs and Ahmed’s live in Poland , didn’t polish cucks closed Belarus border

Aren’t your politicians racists? How are many nigs and Ahmed’s live in Poland , didn’t polish cucks closed Belarus border
Oh, yeah, rascist Poland :feelskek: .
One of dumbest copes invented by /pol/. No, polish politicians are populistic cuckservative that use anti-imigrant sentiments for votes.
Ppl here are only afraid of islam and shit. If you're nigger or arab and come to Poland and don't act like your in Saudi Arabia, most ppl won't have problem with you. Unfortunately, rascists are minority in Poland.

Oh, yeah, rascist Poland :feelskek: .
One of dumbest copes invented by /pol/. No, polish politicians are populistic cuckservative that use anti-imigrant sentiments for votes.
Ppl here are only afraid of islam and shit. If you're nigger or arab and come to Poland and don't act like your in Saudi Arabia, most ppl won't have problem with you. Unfortunately, rascists are minority in Poland.
Wow bunch of cucks, islam is what u need to control women

I find it hard to believe that cumskin Eurowhores crave sandnigger dick the way cumskin Ameriwhores crave nigger dick.

Wow bunch of cucks, islam is what u need to control women
Foids are scared of losing thier privileges and white knights can larp as crusaders by fighing "muh islamic horde". in truth there is no islamic horde, just bunch of shitskins wanting to fuck polish foids.

I find it hard to believe that cumskin Eurowhores crave sandnigger dick the way cumskin Ameriwhores crave nigger dick.
Sandniggers OWEN euro pussy they’re attracted to hyper masculine rapey men

Foids are scared of losing thier privileges and white knights can larp as crusaders by fighing "muh islamic horde". in truth there is no islamic horde, just bunch of shitskins wanting to fuck polish foids.
True , many eastern euro whores are slayed by sands in Germany, some of them are even willing to convert to Islam just for that brown breeding

Last edited:
Tan men are caucasin or latino. Who are the top two races on male SMV?

Delusional race coper sands aren’t attractive to white foids on average.
They are attracted to chaddams, maybe not the 5,8 sandcel, tho ive seen a couple an Arab manlet with blonde girl and her brown child

They are attracted to chaddams, maybe not the 5,8 sandcel, tho ive seen a couple an Arab manlet with blonde girl and her brown child
You don’t see the insides of those relationships how do you know they’re genuine.

That’s because it is a meme.

From my experience around Asian women, I would say light skin because JBW

Funny. We just had another post about whities.
Tan men of course, and that's why whites get ignored for the most part.
Being white is often interpreted as being sick or junkie.

Not that I never tried tanmaxxing. There was a time when I tanned myself every single day.
It looked weird though, I never got that deep tan but instead a red glow.
It didn't make any difference at all.

Foids prefer ultrachad

They pick either way. They have the power. And they continue picking losers.

Tan men. It is obvious. If pale you have to have perfectly shaped faced with sharp angles and good skin. Since you can't make up. Tan skin hides some just like the beard.