Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do women pass the Bechtel-test IRL?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
Do they really ever speak about history, philosophy, politics etc. to eachother when alone? I imagine they talk about Chad's cock exclusively.

Do they really ever speak about history, philosophy, politics etc. to eachother when alone? I imagine they talk about Chad's cock exclusively.
I'm sure plenty of women do. There's bound to be plenty of guys who seldomly talk about such things as well.

You really a grey.

They only gossip and brag.

No; they cannot be, as their inherent privilege and hypergamous benefits in society are the exact reason for them succeeding or joining things that aren't even related to relationships... :feelsjuice:

A job they might get in computer science is directly related to selective placing for foids, which is also related to wishing to elevate them beyond men, supported by hypergamy and the cucked male's biological need to feel as if they are oppressed, usually also somewhat to ascend. :feelshehe:

No.

{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "\"Who talks about him now\"\n\nMany people. You never hear about him because you only listen to the MSM, which is rigged in favor of corporate interests. Quite an intelligent, outspoken man against Trump's corruption.\n\nhttps://nader.org/books/fake-president/ https://nader.org/books/fake-president/",
"headline": "Tulsi Gabbard, encouraged by Trump, may seek spoiler role",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/tulsi-gabbard-encouraged-by-trump-may-seek-spoiler-role-175507843.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Dec 25 03:08:52 UTC 2019"
},

History: how many guys fucked them, how, when, where.
Philosophy: 404 not found
Politics: muh feminazism

Philosophy: 404 not found

Re: ot i need help with women
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#183146877Sunday, February 07, 2016 3:37 AM CST
I am concerned by your naivety. Resist your harmful instinctual desires. Female individuals are nothing more than puppeteers suffering from inherently-narcissistic desires. This is evident throughout leftist society. Private research of philosophy and mathematics is the only method that you should actively lust towards. Anything other than that is merely designed by society to manipulate you on a psychological-level.

I once asked a cunt in an online chat what she talks about with her female friends. She said mainly fashion, celebrity gossip and reality tv.

yes they talk trash about other females, how to fraud their looks, useless stuff they bought(with men's money)

For a long time I thought that incels exaggerate but they actually don't. Females very rarely discuss these things. I talked to my oneitis about it once. She admitted that women talk almost exclusively about sex, men in general, gossip (which is very often just talking trash about other women) and fashion. She actually said she sometimes wishes she was a man because females are hardly bearable and brutally shallow while among their own.

Nope, they don't. Maybe sometimes, they manage to turn the conversation to shittalking other women, but other than that, they just mostly talk about their boyfriends/husbands and so on.