Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do women know how much they can change a guy's life?

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Like does it even occur to them what a positive influence they could have on a virgin guy by showing them some affection or even more by just dialing down their hypergamy a bit?

I can buy that they don't care but going by how the appear to be puzzled over how much we obsess over sex, maybe they can't even comprehend? If a foid has been offered sex daily since she grew tits, can she even understand what that would mean to a virgin guy compared to what it means to her (worthless to her)?

They know but don't really care

Yep they know, that's why they utilize it.

I know a professional local powerlifter who told me the only reason he ever started working out was because of a woman's compliment
The guy has local and national records now

It's their main weapon.

I know a professional local powerlifter who told me the only reason he ever started working out was because of a woman's compliment
That in itself sounds cucked ngl

That in itself sounds cucked ngl
Sure but it goes to show how much power and influence women's words can carry and what a guy could accomplish if he received the tiniest bit of female validation throughout his life

Sure but it goes to show how much power and influence women's words can carry and what a guy could accomplish if he received the tiniest bit of female validation throughout his life
Imagine being a slave to a woman and not taking the keep moving forward pill. I'm not phase by the subjects of eve and their utter retardation. It would've been based if he got fit for his own good. Not for pussy:feelsjuice:

Women are demonic parasites, they know they can change a guy's life and they use it to milk him for money and attention.

It would've been based if he got fit for his own good. Not for pussy:feelsjuice:
There is no utility to being fit except getting pussy, and if you're not getting pussy with an average body, you won't be getting pussy if you get fit either.

Like does it even occur to them what a positive influence they could have on a virgin guy by showing them some affection or even more by just dialing down their hypergamy a bit?

I can buy that they don't care but going by how the appear to be puzzled over how much we obsess over sex, maybe they can't even comprehend? If a foid has been offered sex daily since she grew tits, can she even understand what that would mean to a virgin guy compared to what it means to her (worthless to her)?
foids only care about themselves. If a foid ever does a good deed it's to improve her image, get validation, or to appeal to a chad.

Imagine being a slave to a woman and not taking the keep moving forward pill. I'm not phase by the subjects of eve and their utter retardation. It would've been based if he got fit for his own good. Not for pussy:feelsjuice:
Ofc, external motivational is only ever good enough to get you started. It's internal motivation that keeps you going. So I'm sure the guy has made that transition.

Women are demonic parasites, they know they can change a guy's life and they use it to milk him for money and attention.
All women are succubi

It's like that dog poop u see on the sidewalk. Everybody sees it but nobody cleans it up.

There is no utility to being fit except getting pussy, and if you're not getting pussy with an average body, you won't be getting pussy if you get fit either.
I'm saying I'd rather get fit for my own benefits not with pussy. Everything chronically hurts and I need to constantly stay fit for a decent living. So being fit is at least a necessity for me at least. Not sure about you

I'm saying I'd rather get fit for my own benefits not with pussy. Everything chronically hurts and I need to constantly stay fit for a decent living. So being fit is at least a necessity for me at least. Not sure about you
Yes, exercise is very important to keep the body and mind healthy. With all the bullshit this life throws at us we need to be as strong and resilient as possible.

If anyone cares, here's what IT thinks:

View: https://reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/rti017/i_compliment_random_people_all_the_time_just_not/

And a funny degenerate's sob story

Itdegenerate

Women are sadists when it comes to men. They inherently have no capacity for sympathy when it comes to us

Lol yes of course they do and the they still are Chad only

they have no frame of reference for a life without constant validation, it's like a human trying to imagine what a Martian's life is like

good question. not sure if they do or not. One thing I am sure about though is the fact that even if they were aware of that they wouldn't care not they would do anything about it. There are countless male issues presented and foids always deny them, or blatanty admit they don't care and enjoy seeing men suffer.

they know, trust me

Of course they do, but they don't give a shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back