Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do women give you nasty stares?

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
I've had this happen to me, even when I didn't do anything. I was just minding my own business, not even acknowledging the womans presence in any way and they just give dirty looks towards me and grimace at me. It has nothing to do with body odor or anything like that either, I shower everytime I leave my house.

It really is pure ropefuel when you can't even go to the grocery store without having women giving you looks of disgust.

Yeah, all the time. I don't know if they're nasty though because I don't know what normies and foids think. They're like an alien species to me.

When they do that I stare them in the eyes uninterrupted for as long as I can until they leave me the fuck alone.

I haven't seen irl foids in ages :dab:

When they do that I stare them in the eyes uninterrupted for as long as I can until they leave me the fuck alone.
I've done this too. Women can be so annoying

for me i am completely invisble

They avoid looking at me

Yes, even when they wear masks, you can feel their disgust from their eyes alone. Too bad for them I'm a proud currycel and they can't shame me into not taking part in society

Today some bitch crossed the street not to pass by me. She was a low tier becky and acts like she would catch an disease if she passed by an incel manlet.

yes. they do. they are repulsed by my FACE. they dont even know me or have any idea how resourceful and efficient I am. like one user said, hope they all produce ERs

A large number of young women became so selective and show contempt and awful manners to us outside their narrow circle of boyfriends who can do no wrong in their eyes until they cheat or beat them up.
But i would rather like them to fear me instead of feeling sorry.

Especially younger foids, yes they do a lot. Especially in shops or in the subway, in the first case it's often the cashiers.

for me i am completely invisble
You won't be invisible when a foid decides to blame something on you. :feelsrope:

:foidSoy:"That creepy guy is so quiet.:foidSoy:

:foidSoy:"That creepy guy probably ate my sandwich - thief!":foidSoy:

:foidSoy:"That creepy guy looked at me - I'm going to file a complaint with Human Resources!":foidSoy:

:foidSoy:"Oh hey Chad - you are so sexy, let's meet up later after work and fuck like rabbits. I love how you grab my tits like a man!":foidSoy:

You won't be invisible when a foid decides to blame something on you. :feelsrope:

:foidSoy:"That creepy guy is so quiet.:foidSoy:

:foidSoy:"That creepy guy probably ate my sandwich - thief!":foidSoy:

:foidSoy:"That creepy guy looked at me - I'm going to file a complaint with Human Resources!":foidSoy:

:foidSoy:"Oh hey Chad - you are so sexy, let's meet up later after work and fuck like rabbits. I love how you grab my tits like a man!":foidSoy:
yeah unless if they were mocking me

Ofc. That has happened to me quite often. JFL.

Mostly I'm ignored tbh. Foids tend to just look through me

Yes, disgust or sometimes even laughter. Even if they have the self control to hide it, I can still feel them become tense or move away from me.

They look at tme as if i talked big shit about them or as if i was a criminal who just got released from jail and is now seen in public. So yes.

I am invisible to fuckhole’s eyes. They don’t see me unless they need something from me .

I have expirienced that too. They feel the need to show you that they don’t want to have anything to do with you, so you don’t approach them.

No tbh. They just avoid looking at me at all costs like I'm invisible

Mhm definitely, they give me stares of disgust and hatred similar to these emojis: :feelsUgh: :feelswhat: :feelsseriously: :giga::foidSoy::horror: :feelsUnreal: :feelsohgod: :worryfeels:

FUCK YOU TOO STARING BITCH, YOU FOIDS ARE ALL HATEFUL STARING FUCKERS :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Not when I’m wearing a mask and baseball cap:feelsLSD:

They ignore me
altogether not a bad existence. The alternative is a weird universe of being giving nasty stares with the occasional smile (which is like a sign masked behind a sign pointing to another sign).

Looks are everything. You will be looked at with disgust because you're genetics failed you. There is nothing worse than being ugly.

Just pure ropefuel. :feelsbadman:

Sometimes they do. It is generally a look of disgust, and they don't even have to be near me for it to happen, they just need to see or hear me and they will look over in disgust and hatred. Typically it is for my looks/height/voice/autistic mannerisms rather than anything else.

Mind you, it doesn't happen ALL the time like 24/7, because I try my best to be invisible and inconspicuous, but it happens enough for me to significantly notice it.

Stare at them back

chuck-norris-2008-ap_33417814_ver1.0.jpg

Nope I'm a ghost

Yeah, but i stare at them back now until they look away

This is btw another topic inceltear won't touch with a 9001 feet pole. Is it a wonder incels go insane if we are treated like this when we go in public?

No they don't even notice me. Its precisely like how I hardly notice or make eye contact with black foids. It just happens naturally and i don't think about it. I didn't even have the conscious realization that I totally ignored or didn't make eye contact with that black foid. Which was incredibly rude on my part but it is what it is. It is exactly like how a lot of whites don't make eye contact with me whatsoever when conversing. They probably didn't mean to be so damn rude but because I am just so damn ugly to them, they didn't even bother to care whether or not if what they were doing (or not doing in this case) was offensive to me.

I know that when I am forced to interact with them and converse with them eye to eye, some of them, especially white foids, make the facial expression of disgust when they look at my facial features. It just happens so natural for whites because whites are a lot more expressive. With Asians, even if theyre disgusted with my looks, its not so obvious.

Last edited:
I've had this happen to me, even when I didn't do anything. I was just minding my own business, not even acknowledging the womans presence in any way and they just give dirty looks towards me and grimace at me. It has nothing to do with body odor or anything like that either, I shower everytime I leave my house.

It really is pure ropefuel when you can't even go to the grocery store without having women giving you looks of disgust.
All the fucking times. Even kids.

They ignore me
This.
It's way more brutal when they don't even acknowledge you. Just like we are made of glass they stare right pass us.:feelsrope: