Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Do women ever take out blatant microaggressions on you for absolutely no reason?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Women do this all the time to me.

For example, there have been times where I have spoken to my group or spoken to my class for a presentation, and I noticed some of the women just straight up rolling their eyes when I speak. If the professor says to women that "you have to be paired with [my name]," they give a stressful sigh. When they look at me, they just have a weird glare in their eyes and they look at me like I'm some kind of alien. They also never have absolutely nothing nice to say to me, and they're always dead serious and cold towards me, all the while I see them joking around and laughing and having fun with random guys who they never met before, who just always happen to be much more physically attractive than I am. I notice they also give this treatment to the "nerdy" and "quiet" types of dudes.

These are all women in their early to mid 20s, and these hostile microaggressions are becoming more and more blatant to me. It probably happened to me in high school too, I just didn't notice it. The more I think about it, the more I can also remember a couple of the younger female teachers pulling some of these microaggressions with me back in high school, all the while they would joke around with the class Chads.

This is universally applicable to me from all women who are under 35, and I can't think of an actual reason on why they would do this to me besides the fact that I'm well below average looking. I also feel like there's a certain phenotype you can have which makes all women or a vast majority of women hate you (similar to the phenomenon which multiple people agree on the fact that certain faces are "punchable").

Yes, as a ricecel in San Francisco, this is extremely common not just with me but with other asian dudes I've spoken to as well.

Sometimes, its outright hostility directed towards you for literally no reason. Its their way of putting you in your place. Or the fact that they are so repulsed by you and have such low regards for you, that they don't want you to even dare try talking to them.

But most of the time, it is just downright being cold, rude, and dismissive towards you.

I get that foids in general, find asian men to be repulsive and non-sexual beings. And honestly, whatever, fuck those bitches. But it doesn't end there. It also comes with, as you pointed out, totally unwarranted and unprovoked microaggression or at times, downright hostility directed towards you.

They can call it having a preference all they want. But what comes with a bias against something, very often entails with it mistreatment, dismissiveness, and discrimination.

We should not tolerate those who discriminate against us and have a more reciprocal tone of aggression against the aggressors.
That is precisely what a lot of black women do that is why they have a reputation for being angry. Don't put up with their shit because you will only become more and more meek and shy by letting them get away with microaggressions.

I try to be just as rude to them right back.

Last edited:
Yep. Women hate ugly men, no doubt about it

Females at employment agency are hostile and cold, sometimes even aggressive toward me. I hate having to interact with foids.

They look at me like I'm dogshit they stepped in

Girls put up a fake act of being “nice” with me most of the times. I rarely have girls be aggressive with me tbh. Although I don’t think too much of this at all since these girls are giga virtue signalers. I’ve never had a girl show romantic or sexual interest to me so that’s why I think nothing at all of the called “nice” behavior.

Microaggression is a soy word but I can confirm that random females often act hostile towards me or with fake niceness...

My issue is that these foids expect to receive the respect they refuse to give. If they want war, they need to get war good and hard.

The only reason I tolerated it was because of my bitch stupid nigger parents

This is why I go out of my way to ignore or be rude/non-helpful to women any chance I get. Whenever the shoe is on the other foot, they don't miss the chance to microaggress or worse. Homeless cunts always ask me for money and I don't acknowledge them I just walk past them or say no.

This is why I go out of my way to ignore or be rude/non-helpful to women any chance I get. Whenever the shoe is on the other foot, they don't miss the chance to microaggress or worse. Homeless cunts always ask me for money and I don't acknowledge them I just walk past them or say no.
That's pretty based.

I usually just try to ignore them, but I'm not rude to them because my brain was castrated at a young age.