Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do women approach ever? Even for chad?

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
Of course, no woman has ever approached me.
Women are just such entitled princesses, and most think their better than most men.
Approaching is hard: your anxious you have to be funny, interesting, that takes work. Women don't even want to put in that work, so most prob just wait for chad to approach them. And Unfortunetly chads do approach, even the average looking foids, inflating foids ego even more.

If they find someone attractive they will approach, anything else is PUA cope.

You mean like a foid inviting a guy for a drink? :feelsautistic:

Yes foids are the selectors. They make it very obvious of their horniness for chad and make it easy for him to "make the first move." Other times the bold foids just approach.

Tbh they rarely “approach” like us, but they heavily flirt and send obvious “signals” of interest.

Women are just such entitled princesses, and most think their better than most men.
Approaching is hard: your anxious you have to be funny, interesting, that takes work. Women don't even want to put in that work, so most prob just wait for chad to approach them. And Unfortunetly chads do approach, even the average looking foids, inflating foids ego even more.
Dumb question of course foids approach chads

I can only share what I observed in highschool, remember this was a pre tinder era.

I saw non-Chads get approached. I'm using Chad in the strictly incel meaning of the term (strong jaw, tall, hunter eyes, traditional hunk) and by non-Chad I don't mean invisible normie. All of the guys who got approached, even when they had physical flaws, all had a defining uniqe aesthetic, which separated them from the herd.

The sloots who would throw themselves at the jock athletes, did it quite openly and shamelessly, usually talking with a sultry and intoxicating voice. It was quite like a scene from a american pie movie.

The second tier of girls, the more shy and introverted 'hipster' girls would become infatuated with 1 particular guy, her mind would be fixated on the 'artsy' and 'mysterious' type, when I say 'artsy' replace angular faces and broad shoulders with delicate V tapered jaws, slim builds and pretty smiles. Not being a traditional jock would be a plus. This way he appeared attainable, and not like the other jerks. She would admire him from afar and then try and approach him sublimely. No jumping his bones, just a "hey... I saw you that day at the coffee shop", attempting at innocent small talk.

Last edited:
Only uglier ones, but yes

They do, but it's pretty rare, they usually make IOIs to the chad, but I have seen some chads getting approached but it's usually women that has some sort of connection to them and not just a random. I have once seen a foid come up to a chadlite she didn't know and started tongue kissing him.

Girls at my school had no problem walking up to chad and talking to him.

A foid in my school asked out a chang once so its not unheard of

Well.... maybe if you're Chad, they'll approach you.

This was at a bar once back in... I want to say 2004/5, somewhere around then, and what I saw I will never forget. Me and some other normie friends were out to "get some pussy, man." This was back in my blue pilled days. We enter this pretty crowded place, it was one of the more popular bars around the city. We quickly settle in and find a spot. I go to up the bar and see a crowd of girls in the center. They looked like they were huddled around.

It turns out the guy they were orbiting was some random ~6'5" terrachad who was sitting down. Imagine Dolph Lundgren, but with dark hair and brown eyes. I asked the bartender if that's some celebrity or professional athlete. He laughed and said, "no, it's just some guy." The way the girls were touching him and trying to get his attention was surreal. They were molesting him. Two of them even got into it, yelling at each other and almost got thrown out of the bar. It was comical, and momentarily very depressing. At the time I just assumed it was some rich business dude who came in with his girlfriend and her friends.

Oh man, was I ever clueless.

Girls at my school had no problem walking up to chad and talking to him.
Teehee, he's just so approachable! You can tell he has a good personality before even talking to him