Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do women actually treat you like shit?

• Thread starter 20years7months27day
  • Start date
20years7months27day

20years7months27day

Banned
-
I’m a subfive,but I usually have neutral/positive reactions from women at work or school. Is this “foids act disgusted around me” just overexaggerated? Do women give you looks of disgust the majority of the time?

Yeah they do more often than not. Inb4 fakecel. :lul:

Not an exaggeration. If you're an autistic ugly man women will have a hard time hiding their disgust of you. The combination of your ugliness and strange social behavior together will have that effect

They used to. Now they simply act as if i don't exist.

I’m a subfive,but I usually have neutral/positive reactions from women at work or school. Is this “foids act disgusted around me” just overexaggerated? Do women give you looks of disgust the majority of the time?
no they can't see me when I'm out and about I have an invisibility charm around me

Usually they ignore me, but when they interact with me I can feel/sense their disgust/hate.

2 posts jfl. Is this some sort of damage control for screenshots? Any truly sub5 guy would know that this is the case. Indifference and ignorance at most, the rest of the time its hostility and disgust. Where do you live

No since I don't know any women IRL besides my mom and grandma :feelsthink::feelsokman:

I don't wanna interact with them either.

I just want to come home as soon as possible.

Depends on where I'm at or who the toilets are.

Younger foids (espeically Gen Z) are typically more hostile and more likely to mock me. Older foids are indifferent at best.

they look down on me with disgust and sometimes sneer. guys do this as well because im a manlet

they look down on me with disgust and sometimes sneer. guys do this as well because im a manlet
I'm sorry brocel, I relate. Happens when you are actually ugly. That's when you know your face and body has actual flaws when women literally can't even hold their anger when they see you

I'm sorry brocel, I relate. Happens when you are actually ugly. That's when you know your face and body has actual flaws when women literally can't even hold their anger when they see you
its so painful because i have no control over it. i did nothing wrong to these people

2 posts jfl. Is this some sort of damage control for screenshots? Any truly sub5 guy would know that this is the case. Indifference and ignorance at most, the rest of the time its hostility and disgust. Where do you live

I’m in USA

Most of time i'm socialy invisible. But people in general feel visibly uncorfortable when they look at me.

NT people in general treat me like shit

They give me a dirty look but i don't have a problem with waitresses, in fact i got a quick and nice service when i ordered mititei and salad yesterday.

NT people in general treat me like shit
brutal. I've found that I can get along but it's a cognitive drain on me. I literally feel tired after socializing with NTs. For perspective when I'm being degen with my only friend group of 2 people I don't feel drained at all I'm just me so it's not some introverted battery recharge shit. I try to game for NT interactions

brutal. I've found that I can get along but it's a cognitive drain on me. I literally feel tired after socializing with NTs. For perspective when I'm being degen with my only friend group of 2 people I don't feel drained at all I'm just me so it's not some introverted battery recharge shit. I try to game for NT interactions
That’s called masking and burnout because you’re not being your true self. If I have to interact with NTs intensely I’ll always need several days to recharge myself.

You guys leaving your rooms? :feelswhat: