Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do white foids prefer white men or non-white men?

What do white foids prefer

• Total voters
Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
If you look at dating statistics, white women prefer white men, but does that stat represent all white women, I'm not sure. It's not like we can ask this question to all white foids, that would be impossible.

BBC. 6'6 Tyrone are preferred by snowbunnies.

Whites, blacks, dogs, horses. Anything that doesn't resemble an ethnic

If you look at dating statistics, white women prefer white men, but does that stat represent all white women, I'm not sure. It's not like we can ask this question to all white foids, that would be impossible.
depends on the place, here they prefer anything but white

sure, as a fucktoy during college maybe.

in general white women prefer their own men, it's the same for all demographics except maybe ricewhores

in general white women prefer their own men, it's the same for all demographics except maybe ricewhores
Naw.They prefer BBC.

Elizabeth Warren levels of white. I gotta tell other ethnics here, you don't know how deep the white rabbit hole goes. There are people you think are white, but whose white card gets declined when it matters most. A Slav is not white like an Englishman is white.

But also you have the whole queen of spades thing. For every one of those, there are 10-100 who racially profile harder than the Klan.

. A Slav is not white like an Englishman is white.
Which is retarded, since many look Whiter than many Anglos.

More black are married to white foids though than white men are to black women:

And while about 7% of intermarried couples include a black man and a white woman, only 3% include a black woman and a white man.

Not to mention, more recent stats show that racemixing is increasing across the board, regardless of gender:

IMG 7375

I’m not saying that Black guys are stealing White foids on a mass-scale, but this shows that it has increased & isn’t complete copium like many say.

Foreigners / ethnics. You can easily slay mad pussy if you are black(americas) or a refugee(europe)

Which is retarded, since many look Whiter than many Anglos.
It's not about phenotypes in the Anglosphere. It's about specific ethnicity, and there is an unwritten ranking of ethnicities where Anglos are top, Germanic and adjacent just below them, and so on. The legal white threshold, visual white threshold, and social white threshold are surprisingly different. It's genuinely bizarre how race-obsessed the Anglosphere is.

Unless said preference is 100% rate, generalizing statistics about preference is wrong, of course there will be women who prefer black men and ethnics.

But literallly any data and study on this subject point towards white women preferring white men.

It's not about phenotypes in the Anglosphere. It's about specific ethnicity, and there is an unwritten ranking of ethnicities where Anglos are top, Germanic and adjacent just below them, and so on. The legal white threshold, visual white threshold, and social white threshold are surprisingly different. It's genuinely bizarre how race-obsessed the Anglosphere is.
It is, and it’s retarded because:
1. All Europeans descended from three main groups:

2. Most of us speak languages derived from a similar root.

3. Many of the phenotypes are found throughout Europe, and in classical anthropology were classified as adjacent types:

IMG 7926

IMG 7868

4. We’re all facing demographic replacement & our countries turning into shitholes due to multicultural bullshit.

Women like Chad most of all. Of course Aryan Chad is best, but Tyrone, Chadriguez, and Chang can be suitable as well.

Isn't there data that supports JBW? Black men are the lowest swiped ethnicity on Tinder, but will swipe on anything that resembles a woman.

They lose their virginity to dog knot cock

In Finland it's 100%
They vote for immigrants (niggers) so they can easily get Tyrone without moving from their couch

brutal ngl :feelsrope:

They prefer white yeah, but height comes first.

For example theres no "face" or "race" in this list.

jbw isn't real

go fuck your own brethren volcel
i WISH its fake, like i said. but if i said jbw is fake it would mean i deny reality , its hard to make post like that when ppl can just slam data in my face and say im wrong

i WISH its fake, like i said. but if i said jbw is fake it would mean i deny reality , its hard to make post like that when ppl can just slam data in my face and say im wrong
there's no data that proves JUST being white will immunize you from inceldom :feelskek: you're just a delusional racebaiter

They’ll touch anything that isn’t Indian but they mostly prefer white men definitely.

Every foid prefers white men. The only exception is black foids - they prefer biracial (half white half black) men.

there's no data that proves JUST being white will immunize you from inceldom :feelskek: you're just a delusional racebaiter
u replied to my thread as well where i posted jbw statistic, i wanted to get debunked sadly u fail :feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back