Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do western foids find Indians attractive?

Loooooser

Loooooser

Kill me
Yes, only if you are a chadpreet, this bitch doesn't even mention the personality, she says she will find Indians attractive if they are chadpreet, have money, status and also if they can make me laugh.

It never began for currycels in the west

Yes, only if you are a chadpreet, this bitch doesn't even mention the personality, she says she will find Indians attractive if they are chadpreet, have money, status and also if they can make me laugh

This, and if they can run spiritual guru game....foids like that shit

They'll never find indians attractive.only if men has status,money

it'a about lms and race become a problem only if you're ugly

Only if they're super liberal college educated girls with busted faces that had to resort to the bottom o' the barrel for them betabuckaroos. The male with her is my current counselor, btw.

https://www.instagram.com/rach.lucia/

IMO they are both roughly their looksmatch, and u a fellow Canadian eh? Good to know
No. She's from Buffalo but pretends she lives in Toronto to not seem like poor white trash.

unless you look like a chaddywood indian its over

all those coping currycels in the comments.

No. She's from Buffalo but pretends she lives in Toronto to not seem like poor white trash.

The guy with her looks hispanic, not Indian. That's the real reason he's not an incel.

All that dumb bitch is doing is giving currys false hope meaning they will hit on her and more white foids thinking they have a chance

The guy with her looks hispanic, not Indian. That's the real reason he's not an incel.
I think he's Pakistani by his name, but they're all the same so whatever. He could pass for a wetback so that works for him.

lol literally talks about LMS