Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Chadpreet doesn't exist, stop coping you pajeets.

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
I am sick of seeing these fucking Indians coping by saying with the "ChAdPreET SlAyS" no he fucking doesn't because chadpreet doesn't exist, he is only made up by coping Indians who want to make it seem like their race can be attractive too, they fucking cant :feelskek:

Chadpreet might not exist, but @Chudpreet is very real.

I am sick of seeing these fucking Indians coping by saying with the "ChAdPreET SlAyS" no he fucking doesn't because chadpreet doesn't exist, he is only made up by coping Indians who want to make it seem like their race can be attractive too, they fucking cant :feelskek:
I too am tired of niggers claiming they are humans. Umm have you looked in a mirror nigger ? By saying niggers can be high iq or intelligent they want to make it seem their race can be anything more than monkeys too, they fucking can't.

I too am tired of niggers claiming they are humans. Umm have you looked in a mirror nigger ? By saying niggers can be high iq or intelligent they want to make it seem their race can be anything more than monkeys too, they fucking can't.
Niggers are human and they mog you.

Nature nerfed nigger IQ for a very good reason

Chadpreet posts on this forum

Niggers are human and they mog you.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Niggers are Homo Erectus

I am not surprised you don't understand this. Higher Order Thinking is alien to niggers.

Average "chad"preet
• 5'3
• balding
• tiny frame
• almost deformed
In other words chadpreet needs to look as non as curry as possible, same situation as rice men

Chadpreet exists. He is rare.

Let me explain it in MC terms
Don't work you brain too hard. I have heard blacks pass out under too much mental pressure when doing things like reading or writing.
Considering how strong Tyrones are, if Tyrones had the same IQs as whites, Tyrones would conquer the world and treat us as animals in zoos
Tens of Thousands of 'Tyrones' got butchered by a couple of white men several times through out history.

And this isn't the only war. As we speak thousands of Tyrones are being butchered by Arabs(as they always have been).

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/blackmen/comments/1couujb/sudan_ethnic_cleansing_in_west_darfur/?rdt=59840

Pajeets are capped at LTN

chadpreet fucked your mother last night