Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do we need to self-maxx because we want to or because they told us to?

GeneticTrash69

GeneticTrash69

Greycel
you have to self improve because you are inferior inherently. The more inferior you are the more effort you must partake in self-improvement,
Who fucking started this thing where we always need to be a better version of the shit ugly person that i am? I read a lot of this stuff where "self-improvement" is the only thing we can do to ascend, but what if everything's fuckign wrong and thats it? Maybe we were all born in a world dominanted by fucking gurus who sell you the truth and exploit our vulnerabilities and at the same time we have this fucking market rules where "production is everything" What am I a fucking product? a foid is a product i'm a human being who's born ugly
i dont think males started it i think neoliberalism is the fault of everything because it tell us that its always our fault if we're shit and if you fail is because you "didnt understand the game"
is it our fault tho?

It is marketing to feed and fund the self-help industry.

In 2005, Steve Salerno critiqued the American self-help movement, labeling it as "SHAM" (the "Self-Help and Actualization Movement"). He argued that it's not only ineffective in helping individuals achieve their goals but also socially damaging. Salerno and others suggest that despite its ineffectiveness, people continue to invest money in self-help services, creating a cycle where the more they consume, the more they feel they need. This phenomenon is likened to an addiction rather than a genuine means of self-improvement.

Jfl imagine an bluepilled subhuman who take normies "muh improoove" advice so seriously. It's just another way to be a fucking Ubercuck

Who fucking started this thing where we always need to be a better version of the shit ugly person that i am? I read a lot of this stuff where "self-improvement" is the only thing we can do to ascend, but what if everything's fuckign wrong and thats it? Maybe we were all born in a world dominanted by fucking gurus who sell you the truth and exploit our vulnerabilities and at the same time we have this fucking market rules where "production is everything" What am I a fucking product? a foid is a product i'm a human being who's born ugly
i dont think males started it i think neoliberalism is the fault of everything because it tell us that its always our fault if we're shit and if you fail is because you "didnt understand the game"
is it our fault tho?
I for one want to. By going to gym? No. By drinking protein shakes and shit? No.

By helping around at home, doing physical labor when possible, running and stuff. Don't know about others but it's better than rotting in my room doing nothing.

i bit of both. i think the want is there, but amplified by society