Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do we like anybody?

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
I'm pretty sure nobody here likes Andrew Tate, Jordan Peterson, Joe Rogan, Matt Walsh, Ben Shapiro, or any PUA, or anybody who incels supposedly look up to.

Do you like any living public figure? If so who and why?

04eb130f4f884608eafa3cb589bab839

I like some of the people on GB News, pretty much the UK equivalent of Fox News. Neil Oliver, Calvin Robinson, Mark Steyn

toilets, but they don’t like us back, mang. :feelsjuice:

over

I dont like anyone living.

George Carlin and Bill Hicks are good but they dead

The Messiah can do no wrong

2023 04 17 14 43 58 New video is coming out at 5pm Do check it out at Mr Sam Entertainmen

I like lots of public figures, but I don't look up to anybody. Must-read content is my blackpill guide, lots of threads made by different users

smooth sanchez

Stop adopting “we” language like a faggot informant

I like machines because i like using machines to defeat normies

As far as Youtube personalities go, I like Mark Dice, and Joey B Toonz. They both mock the shit about of woke ideology and how ridiculous society is.

View: https://youtu.be/0Mzt6CJT7jc

View: https://youtu.be/UJPwOwSAR1s

I don't like any "men's content" creators except Better Bachelor cause he's the only one I can tolerate and even then it's just MGTOW-lite content.

@FACEandLMS but he is dead

I'm pretty sure nobody here likes Andrew Tate, Jordan Peterson, Joe Rogan, Matt Walsh, Ben Shapiro, or any PUA, or anybody who incels supposedly look up to.

Dalai Lama but a lot less than I used to due to his recent scandal

rogan and tate are tolerable. Obviously don't agree with everything they say as they are redpillers

Who tf likes Ben Shapiro Unironically

I don’t like those guys but I also don’t have the burning hatred for them many here do. They are just irrelevant to me

I like President Putin.

I like President Trump. I love Ian Smith and Rhodesia.
I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

michel houellebecq

I like President Trump. I love Ian Smith and Rhodesia.

I like how you made a Prinsenvlag.

Ubersoy is pretty based, he actually proposes a new ideology I can get behind that can destroy the likes of Feminism and Wokeism.

We like Sneako

To esteem only long-dead heroes, and to suspect all in the current public spectacle -- maybe these are not vices.

My fellow brocels

I like nobody, but BPJ is cool

We like based individuals who agree with our perspective. Nobody on that list does. So while it's amusing how they piss off normies and liberals, they are not our friends.

The only notable people who seem to be black pilled are the ERs.