Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do we incels deserve respect like any other human being?

IsolationHurts

IsolationHurts

Spanish Oldcel
★★★★
Do we possess intrinsic dignity like the rest of humans? (according to Human Rights for example)

Are we opressed and do we really deserve to be treated better like any other opressed group?

Is life/ reality/ nature REALLY unfair with us? Are other people really unfair when they interact with us?

Do you really think that you deserve a better life as an incel?

Do you think that the world/ society will be worse after we disappear/ LDAR our whole life? In other words, do you think that we incels have something of value to offer to culture, society and other human beings?

Do you think we deserve to be alive?

Im thinking about ending it tbh. I really feel the end is near for me. I just cant cope.

I should posted this in offtopic, sorry :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
"Is life/ reality/ nature REALLY unfair with us? Are other people really unfair when they interact with us?

Do you really think that you deserve a better life as an incel?"

Back to /r/cucktears

"Is life/ reality/ nature REALLY unfair with us? Are other people really unfair when they interact with us?

Do you really think that you deserve a better life as an incel?"

Back to /r/cucktears

You got your +1
Now leave pls.

What kind of weird question it is. Of course we do.

What kind of weird question it is. Of course we do.

How do you know it? I try to convince myself too, but i feel its just cope. We deserve nothing.

We deserve nothing.
Never our fault for being born ugly, never our fault for being mocked and bullied for things we held no control over, never our fault for not being able to get a thing every human being should get by default...
The only way this may be cope is when you support modern West degeneracy, then, yeah, we deserve nothing.

What is wrong with you man. IMO the only thing that makes a person truly inferior to another is if they cause suffering.
We deserve nothing.
Define "deserve". Do you deserve that others give you free stuff? No. Do you deserve basic human right like everybody else? Of course.

How do you know it? I try to convince myself too, but i feel its just cope. We deserve nothing.

Why would you deserve less because of something you can't control but someone who has it easy deserves more?

This applies to anyone,

Never our fault for being born ugly, never our fault for being mocked and bullied for things we held no control over, never our fault for not being able to get a thing every human being should get by default...

I know its not my fault, but, even if its not... life can be unfair. A and B (my parents) could make the mistake, and C (me) pays the consequences. There is nothing that assures you that you only deserve the pain of the consequences of you actions and only your actions. Nature is cruel. Sons pay for the sins of their fathers.

I know its not my fault, but, even if its not... life can be unfair. A and B (my parents) could make the mistake, and C (me) pays the consequences. There is nothing that assures you that you only deserve the pain of the consequences of you actions and only your actions. Nature is cruel. Sons pay for the sins of their fathers.
Yeah I know what you mean.

That's true, but it doesn't mean you didn't deserve basic human rights just for being born ugly.

What is wrong with you man. IMO the only thing that makes a person truly inferior to another is if they cause suffering.

Define "deserve". Do you deserve that others give you free stuff? No. Do you deserve basic human right like everybody else? Of course.

Too many things are wrong with me. Im so tired.
So, if Donal Trump makes some SJW suffer, he is inferior to the SJW? I dont think so. It would be nice that the world worked that way. But it doesnt. Actually, poweful and superior people can make tons of people suffer. That you or me or any other incel considers him as "inferior" is just cope.
With deserve i mean if, judging by our nature, by our reality, by what we actually and truly are and what realistically we can be, we can legitimally claim that we should get treated in a different way that the way we are treated now. Im honestly beginning to think that we dont.

How I feel.

I wish I was nonexistent.

Yet my Mum used to tell me how much joy she had when I was born. Too bad she's dead and can't see how angry, lonely and bitter I've become.

Too many things are wrong with me. Im so tired.
So, if Donal Trump makes some SJW suffer, he is inferior to the SJW? I dont think so. It would be nice that the world worked that way. But it doesnt. Actually, poweful and superior people can make tons of people suffer. That you or me or any other incel considers him as "inferior" is just cope.
With deserve i mean if, judging by our nature, by our reality, by what we actually and truly are and what realistically we can be, we can legitimally claim that we should get treated in a different way that the way we are treated now. Im honestly beginning to think that we dont.

SJW cause suffering themselves so yeah it's hard to make the argument for someone who causes suffering for someone who is bad etc etc.. But that should not make you fall in some sort of relativism and confusion. Or to make you feel like you don't deserve anything. If you have time, read some Schopenhauer. He addresses all these in detail.
Me too - I wish I was never born.

Why would you deserve less because of something you can't control but someone who has it easy deserves more?

Why would i deserve less? Im a burden to society and humankind in general.
Why people more poweful, rich, good looking, NT... deserve more? Because they are human. Not like us (or like me... i dont want anyone to suicide sorry). Human beings doest live like we do. I dont feel human. Humans, according to Aristotle, are social beings. If you have no interactions with society, you must be a god... or a beast. Im probably just an animal, a pseudo-human.
This applies to anyone,

Indeed. But normies will answer bluepilled stuff and will have absolutely no problem with it.
How do we answer this questions as incels? I really dont know. I feel like i must be honest but any answer feels like pure cope.
That's true, but it doesn't mean you didn't deserve basic human rights just for being born ugly.

How is it? I dont deserve anything human related, like friends, a calm life, a family, a job.... So isnt having the RIGHT to those but never have any of those a fucking constant humiliation? And, if we have "rights" to stuff but we will never get the stuff, do we really have the right to it in the first place?

Last edited:
Why would i deserve less? Im a burden to society and humankind in general.
Why people more poweful, rich, good looking, NT... deserve more? Because they are human. Not like us (or like me... i dont want anyone to suicide sorry). Human beings doest live like we do. I dont feel human. Humans, according to Aristotle, are social beings. If you have no interactions with society, you must be a god... or a beast. Im probably just an animal, a pseudo-human.

I never knew he said that first part of the quote

Humans are not a social species, from the start the only reason we socialized is to be stronger against someone else or social status, but never for the sake of it... that's telling

Same. One of my favorite thinkers:
Caca

Yet my Mum used to tell me how much joy she had when I was born. Too bad she's dead and can't see how angry, lonely and bitter I've become.

Thats fucked up. Im sorry. How old are you? I hope things get better for you.
You actually kind of answered me. It actually could be worse for me.... thanks.

Thats fucked up. Im sorry. How old are you? I hope things get better for you.
I'm 25. She died when I was 20. It made my mentalceldom and all other things much worse.

I actually found her dead body (she had a heart attack) and saw her on the ground, eyes open and everything. Fucked my mind up a great deal.

No amount of therapy can fix me either.

I never knew he said that first part of the quote

Humans are not a social species, from the start the only reason we socialized is to be stronger against someone else or social status, but never for the sake of it... that's telling

https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/183896-man-is-by-nature-a-social-animal-an-individual-who

I think we are indeed social animals. Its in our nature to be social. A non-social human is like a tree without leaves, roots or anything you consider esential to the tree; or a triangle without three angles... So, if a "tree" without leaves and roots can barely be called a tree, why can an isolated "human" be called human?
I'm 25. She died when I was 20. It made my mentalceldom and all other things much worse.

I actually found her dead body (she had a heart attack) and saw her on the ground, eyes open and everything. Fucked my mind up a great deal.

No amount of therapy can fix me either.

Wow, i would have roped a long time ago in that situation. Not telling you to do it, ofc. But you have a good reason to hate it all tbh. You must be strong if youre still alive. Good luck bro. I hope that you can get better in any way.

Last edited:
You deserve what you are. Accept you're a ser0; a nothing. Being something gives you expectations and suffering.

You deserve what you are. Accept you're a ser0; a nothing. Being something gives you expectations and suffering.

Are you a buddhist?

Wow, i would have roped a long time ago in that situation. Not telling you to do it, ofc. But you have a good reason to hate it all tbh. You must be strong if youre still alive. Good luck bro. I hope that you can get better in any way.
I've had moments where I want to rope but the hate is too strong to do that without getting revenge first.

But like I've said a few times. I give myself a few more years before I go batshit insane.

Do we possess intrinsic dignity like the rest of humans? (according to Human Rights for example)

Are we opressed and do we really deserve to be treated better like any other opressed group?

Is life/ reality/ nature REALLY unfair with us? Are other people really unfair when they interact with us?

Do you really think that you deserve a better life as an incel?

Do you think that the world/ society will be worse after we disappear/ LDAR our whole life? In other words, do you think that we incels have something of value to offer to culture, society and other human beings?

Do you think we deserve to be alive?

Im thinking about ending it tbh. I really feel the end is near for me. I just cant cope.

I should posted this in offtopic, sorry :feelsbadman:
Oh, boy. You mind is still poisoned by that red pill "It's all your fault for being too stupid and incompetent to comprehend game" garbage. If you know that your genes are holding you back, then you mustn't penalise yourself at all, because IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT. I should know because I thought like you. I genuinely and unironically considered travelling to the United Nations headquarters in New York to get my human rights revoked.

In a nutshell, you do deserve respect.

Oh, boy. You mind is still poisoned by that red pill "It's all your fault for being too stupid and incompetent to comprehend game" garbage. If you know that your genes are holding you back, then you mustn't penalise yourself at all, because IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT. I should know because I thought like you. I genuinely and unironically considered travelling to the United Nations headquarters in New York to get my human rights revoked.

In a nutshell, you do deserve respect.

SJW cause suffering themselves so yeah it's hard to make the argument for someone who causes suffering for someone who is bad etc etc.. But that should not make you fall in some sort of relativism and confusion. Or to make you feel like you don't deserve anything. If you have time, read some Schopenhauer. He addresses all these in detail.

Me too - I wish I was never born.

Ive read the whole The world as will and representation and i think you are refering to his idea of compassion towards everything, because everything suffers for no reason, as we do, etc
I think Schopenhauer was a hard coper anyway. He was blackpileld about the nature of this world (unfair, irrational, painful...) but he thought that there was an scape through compassion, negation of the self, cultivating arts.... that is just not true. I was even a buddhist for some time (which shopen never was, although he recomended it over and over...), and i did not suffer as much as when i really tried to feel deep compassion and love towards everything, imagining that i was already happy and liberated, trying to dissolve my ego..... When you never had a gf, trying to see sex or any other sexual pleasure as bad is the worst come ever.

Ive read the whole The world as will and representation and i think you are refering to his idea of compassion towards everything, because everything suffers for no reason, as we do, etc
I think Schopenhauer was a hard coper anyway. He was blackpileld about the nature of this world (unfair, irrational, painful...) but he thought that there was an scape through compassion, negation of the self, cultivating arts.... that is just not true. I was even a buddhist for some time (which shopen never was, although he recomended it over and over...), and i did not suffer as much as when i really tried to feel deep compassion and love towards everything, imagining that i was already happy and liberated, trying to dissolve my ego..... When you never had a gf, trying to see sex or any other sexual pleasure as bad is the worst come ever.
I wander also about the fact if we somehow do deserve it. Schopenhauer himself talks about the crime of being born - as if we did indeed want it. And if you think of the act of 'willing' as something fundamentally mechanic (an electron spinning around has will as well) then it does seem like we somehow wanted it. I think that Shopenhauer himself states that we do somehow deserve it. Our rational minds and the circumstances now, however, rebel against that act: 'I never asked for this!' 'Non-exisstance is better!' but this is probably because of our excess of understanding.
I don't know if Schopenhauer was coping ;; he did seem to have at least some sexual activity. Cioran as well;; he explicitly states that 'love' did not address his existential problems (death and futility). Now; what you want is to experience this first hand, which is understandable. But maybe there is a way to deny it without experiencing it. It won't feel like a denial or a refusal, because there is nothing to deny. But maybe some level of detachment can be reached. At least I hope so. I am highly suicidal and what I really want is the mental strength of knowing that I can off myself. Even if I don't do it - I want to know that I am free.

That's actually a very smart question. The answer is difficult. Nietzsche, who opposed human rights, would have thought that we "deserve" to be scorned for our ugliness, because in his mind, merit wasn't necessarily linked to action: in this universe you get what you deserve and never more, and that extends to your genes. A spider will get stomped down, a pig will get slaughtered for its meat, a cat will enjoy a good life, just because of their outward appearance. Many thinkers before WW2 would have agreed. Slavery used to be justified by ancestral sin.

We deserve more respect than anyone, I don't remember the kikes being disrespected since "they went through a lot" so why the fuck should we be disrespected since we've been through worse than any one at these "concentration" camps.

I wander also about the fact if we somehow do deserve it. Schopenhauer himself talks about the crime of being born - as if we did indeed want it. And if you think of the act of 'willing' as something fundamentally mechanic (an electron spinning around has will as well) then it does seem like we somehow wanted it. I think that Shopenhauer himself states that we do somehow deserve it. Our rational minds and the circumstances now, however, rebel against that act: 'I never asked for this!' 'Non-exisstance is better!' but this is probably because of our excess of understanding.
I don't know if Schopenhauer was coping ;; he did seem to have at least some sexual activity. Cioran as well;; he explicitly states that 'love' did not address his existential problems (death and futility). Now; what you want is to experience this first hand, which is understandable. But maybe there is a way to deny it without experiencing it. It won't feel like a denial or a refusal, because there is nothing to deny. But maybe some level of detachment can be reached. At least I hope so. I am highly suicidal and what I really want is the mental strength of knowing that I can off myself. Even if I don't do it - I want to know that I am free.

Schopenhauer died as a virgin as far as i know. He approached prime jb´s and got rejected every time. And when he finally got famous, it was too late for him anyway. Also friendless, bitter and lonely. Cioran had a gf or a wife that actually loved him through his entire life, as far as i know. He was mental basically. I can relate a lot.

Anyway, im highly suicidal too, tbh. I hope that, as most oldcels say, your sex drive almost disappears when you are old. I really hope its true. But im really hard coping with the las cope of them all.... knowing that i can end this when i want is litteraly the only thing than aliviates me and makes me feel kind of better.

I dont know. I think that there is no point. I deserve what ive got. This life. :feelsbadman: There is no point in fighting against nature.
Im fucking sad right now. Just ignore me :feelsbadman:
We deserve more respect than anyone, I don't remember the kikes being disrespected since "they went through a lot" so why the fuck should we be disrespected since we've been through worse than any one at these "concentration" camps.

So, do you think that if you "went through a lot" you deserve a compensation?
Are you anwering "yes" to this two questions?:

That's actually a very smart question. The answer is difficult. Nietzsche, who opposed human rights, would have thought that we "deserve" to be scorned for our ugliness, because in his mind, merit wasn't necessarily linked to action: in this universe you get what you deserve and never more, and that extends to your genes. A spider will get stomped down, a pig will get slaughtered for its meat, a cat will enjoy a good life, just because of their outward appearance. Many thinkers before WW2 would have agreed. Slavery used to be justified by ancestral sin.

Yep. Spinoza and Nietzsche would have answered NO to any of those questions. For them, you "deserve" or "have the rights of" what you, simply, can. If you can do it, you have the right to do it too. As a subhuman, i cant get a gf, so i dont deserve it. I can barely be happy or content at all, so i dont have the right to be happy and asking for it is delusional and decadent. When i read Nietzsche, i can relate to the slaves, the decadents, those who hate life because they cant enjoy it and poison everything as a vengeance.

Yes we do but people won't give it to us no matter what we accomplish so we must EaRn it through othER means.

We deserve respect based on our individual merit.

Yes we do but people won't give it to us no matter what we accomplish so we must EaRn it through othER means.

Thats actually a good answer. Fear is anyway a form of power. We will deserve better simply when normies fear us. We deserve nothing that we hadnt own previously.
I think thats still a cope anyway. Normies could actually make our life harder if they begin to accept that we are a big threat. We are lucky that there are not more mass killers related to the incel community or the blackpilled ideology.
We SHOULD deserve respect based on our individual merit.

but we dont. Ive studied for years to get my degree and got nothing from it. Some of the most useless stacies in my class didnt put any effort, their beta orbiters did everything for them, and they already got a job at uni. No merit--> tons of respect and social status.

I think thats still a cope anyway. Normies could actually make our life harder if they begin to accept that we are a big threat. We are lucky that there are not more mass killers related to the incel community or the blackpilled ideology.

This cannot happen here's why. To target incels would be to target nearly all ugly men as a demographic, that is like 10-20% of the population, normies know that most of them are bluepilled and good little wage slaves, so it would be counter-productive. The second issue is even if they targetted only incels identifying them would be difficult without violating our privacy, incels do not behave the same way IRL as online, most of us act normally the only profiling factor might be we come across as loners but that also applies to those who are not incels or ugly bluepilled men. Even if they started directly persecuting us they would be only be pushing more incels to commit violent acts it is often the oppressed and those who have nothing to lose that are willing to sacrifice everything for a cause. The only way to prevent the incel insurgency is by compromising to some incel terms and creating a more just system for everyone and they will eventually be forced to do so if we display greater power.