Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do we all agree that this guy is scum?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date

Is he a scumbag for killing his mom for life insurance payout?

• Yes

Votes: 38 79.2%
  • No

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
He's a degenerate

I hate stupid retarded gangster nigger types like him, they have subhuman intelligence and put their self worth into how expensive their shoes are. Also all their shitty rap music i hear everywhere drives me insane. Its better for every if these nogs self-pwn eachother or end up in jail or on death row.

I hate stupid retarded gangster nigger types like him, they have subhuman intelligence and put their self worth into how expensive their shoes are. Also all their shitty rap music i hear everywhere drives me insane. Its better for every if these nogs self-pwn eachother or end up in jail or on death row.
jew

prolly her only child I’m assuming
She must've at least liked him a little to keep him on the policy while she continues paying its monthly payments. I can never imagine wanting to kill someone who's nice to me and cares about me, but I guess degenerates don't care about kindness.

She must've at least liked him a little to keep him on the policy while she continues paying its monthly payments. I can never imagine wanting to kill someone who's nice to me and cares about me, but I guess degenerates don't care about kindness.

Yea obviously she must’ve liked a little at least. Watch that vid. He’s so emotionless it’s crazy

foid is a foid

Yea obviously she must’ve liked a little at least. Watch that vid. He’s so emotionless it’s crazy
I would've been able to tell he was the killer right away after seeing that. No son who's mom just got shot would show almost no emotions like him, unless he didn't care about her or was responsible.

I would've been able to tell he was the killer right away after seeing that. No son who's mom just got shot would show almost no emotions like him, unless he didn't care about her or was responsible.
Like no tearing up or anything, not even a little emotion. It’s like he’s doing a speech for school. My mom has done me wrong in my life but even I would tear up a little if she passed. Same with my dad even. There’s just that certain feeling and emotional connection with immediate family, all sex/blackpill/incel shit aside.

Like no tearing up or anything, not even a little emotion. It’s like he’s doing a speech for school. My mom has done me wrong in my life but even I would tear up a little if she passed. Same with my dad even. There’s just that certain feeling and emotional connection with immediate family, all sex/blackpill/incel shit aside.
This is even worse because she treated him better than most of our parents probably, but he still didn't care about her life. I wouldn't even be ok with getting a stranger killed for money, but he does it to his mom. I guess there are just real evil peple out there who would do anything to help themselves advance.

They're just wild animals.

This is why I hate rap music. Bunch of fuckheads who do retarded shit listen to it, and it's garbage. Fuck hip-hop culture, it all deserves to burn.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back