Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do unibrows signify subhumans?

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
any claim on whether people with unibrows are some sort of lesser human or some shit? i dont have one but it would make sense since they look retarded and animal like.

any claim on whether people with unibrows are some sort of lesser human or some shit? i dont have one but it would make sense since they look retarded and animal like.
hard time for me existing tbh

Yes, it’s typically curries and sandniggers who grow them

Yes, it’s typically curries and sandniggers who grow them
never began if you're pale white slavic with this shit, I gotta have the most polluted genes there are

never began if you're pale white slavic with this shit, I gotta have the most polluted genes there are
my genes are shit because my parents didnt think and had me at an old age.

Just shave it if its a problem

my genes are shit because my parents didnt think and had me at an old age.
some should really never be allowed to breed, still not supporting the antinatalism-movement because why should others have it better than me

some should really never be allowed to breed, still not supporting the antinatalism-movement because why should others have it better than me
looking back my mom was also very autistic in the way she acted so she might have been undiagnosed autist. over for me at birth.