Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do u thinks theres human meat in McDonald's food

Cletus Longthing

Cletus Longthing

Bloodfein
★★★★★
If so it taste good or they must have added something to make it taste better....

mcdonald tastes just okaish

MSG, stabilizers, preservatives, fats, sugar etc

And yes the owners are most likely Baal worshippers or DMT parasite worshippers / take part in DMT IV Saline rituals at Bohemian Grove etc

MSG, stabilizers, preservatives, fats, sugar etc

And yes the owners are most likely Baal worshippers or DMT parasite worshippers / take part in DMT IV Saline rituals at Green Groove etc
Brootal we are cannibaals

Also do they sell beer in McDonald's in the UK?

I wouldn't be surprised. There is all sorts of nasty recycled shit in there. They use 100% of the animal, including brains, ligaments, intestines etc. Look up rendering plants. mechanically separated meat, etc

I wouldn't be surprised. There is all sorts of nasty recycled shit in there. They use 100% of the animal, including brains, ligaments, intestines etc. Look up rendering plants. mechanically separated meat, etc
Its disgusting but tastes good

wouldnt surprise me

Hope there isn't another outbreak of mad cows disease

Hope there isn't another outbreak of mad cows disease
they didn't heat the byproducts hot enough to break down certain proteins. So the cows would get fed chicken brains, then the chickens would get fed cow brains, then back to the cows, then the proteins would get tangled up in the cow brains and make them go crazy. essentially inadvertant cannibalism