Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Do u think u r a giga high iq cel

Tick all the responses you agree with

• Total voters
Ldaring rn

Honestely, I am fucking Grog Level dumb.
My boss sometimes is like "go to room A and get product C and D. And I walk out, just 30ft/10m and I am like "what did he say?"
I just Forget shit.

I am Retard Tier megacopernicus.

Clicked every box ngl

I believe I'm average

I have no idea if i’m low IQ or high IQ tbh

Lol what’s with you and stacys lately

my title says it all

Yeah I’m a genius, of course.

I excel in sum branch of intelligence, while average or below in udder. There are at least 8 different branches I believe. inceldom ptsd and being bullied have knocked me down from genius level when I was 3 years old to about above average now.

My iq (tested) is 85
that speaks for itself, i'm nigger tier

I got tested at 133 in 1st grade for a gifted program (cutoff was 140 jfl).

Whether years of isolation and drug use has changed that i do not know. Though i did manage to get accepted to a similarly big-brained uni (Northwestern) for what thats worth

Jfl @ bummer drummer who chose all of them

I’m so high iq nearly no one replied to my thread

But I actually am, though.

It's a curse.

Just kidding. It's fucking great.

Ldaring rn

Shouldn't you be doing internships right now with international banks or supranational organizations?

On topic: high tier midwit I am afraid. Pretty sad about it, would rather be actually retarded or genius level. The middle is utter shit.

1584548088638.png
C5p4k3iZ.jpeg

Last edited:
Shouldn't you be doing internships right now with international banks or supranational organizations?

On topic: high tier midwit I am afraid. Pretty sad about it, would rather be actually retarded or genius level. The middle is utter shit.

1584548088638.png
C5p4k3iZ.jpeg

Fellow midwit checking in.

Too thoughtful for my own good- chronically aimless, lacking purpose- unable to grasp at the light.

Too ugly and autistic to subdue my angst with normie copes.

Are we doomed to suffer?

I am a Wizard and soon will be entering the realm of Grand Wizards (From the robot test)

I used to be, but over the years of rotting and depression I can say I'm now a retard cel

No boxes clicked, fbicel.

I used to be a high IQ kid with a total score of 128. It's a shame the way potential geniuses and smart kids are treated these days. Humanity is truly collapsing.

I would say Im above average tbh not really high iq because it takes me a while to understand math concepts.

I have no idea, I’m quite self-aware and have a lot of general knowledge but my motivation to do well in school / uni has been gone for many years due to lack of foid

ignoring everybody so conceited that they think themselves geniuses

All I want is an iq high enough to be able to figure stuff out on my own. That should be good enough.

What kind of humble brag is this? Putting yourself in low iq? This is some new kind of coping.

1584548088638.png
C5p4k3iZ.jpeg
Nah he is just LDARing
In his private yacht
With three stacey hookers sucking his dick

I guess slightly above average, considering my country's mean I'd say here I'm above average by a big margin

Although I suck at things like math but I'd say this is more due to my lack of knowledge, considering how shitty education is here it's almost a miracle if someone can develop a little bit o logical reasoning, so I must be high IQ.

went with high iq. not quite genius level though

although i would also shave off 50 points to fuck stacies

Where is the GigaLowIQCel option? I wanted to choose that for myself but it is not there.

I am a genius coomer.

I used to be geniuscel but weed addiction killed my brain tbh