Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Do u think u r a giga high iq cel

Tick all the responses you agree with

• Total voters
I don't see why people are willing to be dumber just to fuck stacies. Guys, mind is the only thing that makes us human and with unlimited potential, I'd rather die a virgin than becoming a vegetable.

I used to be quite intelligent. Well, according to my school results, at least. I feel as though my brain is fucked now though...sometimes it's slow and feels as though it's not really functioning properly. I'm mid 20s, but already have greys due to stress. Well, not proper greys in the sense that new ones are growing grey...but existing hairs that literally turned completely white due to stress. I was googling if stress can also kill the neurons in your brain, just as it can kill your hair follicles...turns out there is evidence suggesting stress does destroy the neuron connections, hence fucking up your brain. I'm convinced that has happened to me a bit. I will probably have some sort of degenerative brain disease in the future as a result, it seems

the serious IQ tests I took put me in upper average (108). they didn't really test for verbal IQ though which I think is my main asset. I was one of the 6 finalists for a public speaking competition at my HS, out of almost 40 semi-finalists and ~130 participants

Shaving 50 would turn me into a complete disabled tard but I would shave 20 for Stacy

Chad in incels body

i have always excelled at school while not even studying in high school and elementary. Teachers would always praise my work but they didnt like me because i did not really like to talk that much which i still dont. Now im in college and teachers still say i am clearly very intelligent and i understand concepts very fast but this is all worthless since everything else in my life is shit. My parents are stupid but apparently my grandfather was extremely intelligent like famous researcher and scientist level so i guess this is where my iq came from tbh. Id gladly trade it for a bit of boost in all other areas honestly.

121 IQ (tested)