Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Do u binge watch gore

Holocel

Holocel

I will confess God for His sins after my death
★★★
Do u watch gore to cope about ur own situation or to have some idea of what death looks like (I know most of us can be interested in what is going to be his imminent fate)
What I obviously prefer is foid getting servely hack to death by some dull machete (u know miss pacman I guess ?)
Aaron Rosene GIF
Cat Kicking GIF

I don't really like gore vids tbh.

I used to watch it quite a bit back in the day tho

I used to watch gore here and there until i saw a really sad vid and completely quit with it

miss pacman
I know the clip.

I save the viral ones on a secret folder but otherwise I stay off it. Once you've seen enough it gets repetitive.

I used to watch gore here and there until i saw a really sad vid and completely quit with it
I can understand if it was a cat, a dog or an incel but I hope u didn't quit because some foid get her head smashed by rocks or idk

i used to watch rekt/gore threads on /gif/ on 4chan, but i stopped like last year

yeah unfortunaly new quality gore content is quite rare as people rarely filming their own crimes
You saw the cartel clip where a guy beheads a dad in front of his son before ripping the son's heart out? It was fucking insane I haven't seen anything like that in ages.

You saw the cartel clip where a guy beheads a dad in front of his son before ripping the son's heart out? It was fucking insane I haven't seen anything like that in ages.
Ye tbh one of the hardest to see.. the lungs going in and out of the body and the boy watching piece of his heart in front of him

What was it?
It was about 2 biker brothers who were driving at night in the highway before one of them got ran over by a car. the cameraman was his other brother and you could hear him scream for his brother before the video cut to the next scene. Someone else filmed him now holding his lifeless brothers body crying for him in the middle of the road before he got sudennly hit by a car too.

It was about 2 biker brothers who were driving at night in the highway before one of them got ran over by a car. the cameraman was his other brother and you could hear him scream for him before the video cut to the next scene. Someone else filmed him now holding his lifeless brothers body crying for him in the middle of the road before he got sudennly hit by a car too.
Sad indeed

No cause the foids are usually ugly

I don't really like gore vids tbh.

I used to watch it quite a bit back in the day tho
I do not like gore vids really. I just want to feel some kind of justice when cheater foids get killed or tortured. because I do not like "free" violence, but justified one.

I do not like gore vids really. I just want to feel some kind of justice when cheater foids get killed or tortured. because I do not like "free" violence, but justified one.
In deed the video of the girl getting doggy and then her ex husband come and stab her to death was specially delicious.
BUT any foid getting killed is great to watch

In deed the video of the girl getting doggy and then her ex husband come and stab her to death was specially delicious.
Yeah, good video.

I do not have that pleasure feeling when a foids is killed randomly or those killed by narcos due to reckoning

Baby burger

Gore got boring for me its the same shit over and over again especially isis beheadings and mexican cartel beheadings

Gore got boring for me its the same shit over and over again especially isis beheadings and mexican cartel beheadings
true but there are some interesting twist sometimes

Shitty normgroid edgelord cope
How watching gore can be edgy ... From all time people gather to watch people suffer. Getting some pleasure by looking other people suffering (schadenfreude) is universal.

I haven't dabbled a lot but I did get hypnotised by the few I have seen. Saw the guy kill himself with a shotgun on stream that everyone saw - the dog made me sad though. And the bjork fan suicide, a couple of ISIS beheadings and one of a foid getting shot outside the mosque in christchurch (was actually not intentional, I live in christchurch and that shit was everywhere for a few days).

It definitely isn't as much as some of you have seen but they are weirdly fascinating. You don't get to see that shit very often.

I don't really watch gore but I have seen some clips

Do u watch gore to cope about ur own situation or to have some idea of what death looks like (I know most of us can be interested in what is going to be his imminent fate)
What I obviously prefer is foid getting servely hack to death by some dull machete (u know miss pacman I guess ?)
Aaron Rosene GIF
Cat Kicking GIF
EDGY

I've seen several clips here and there but mostly the suicides one. Didn't like them very much, because it's mostly just sad

Yea sometimes but im not a big fan that shit disgust me tbh

I've seen several clips here and there but mostly the suicides one. Didn't like them very much, because it's mostly just sad
ye it's sad but I want to see what death looks like.. how long does it take etc..

I used to watch it a decent amount but I don’t really anymore
I mostly watched it as a way to vent anger
The only videos I ever saw that stuck with me were the 3 guys one hammer video with the grandpa since It was the first one I saw and I the other one was called funky town

I've started doing it recently.

I find car crashing and shootout videos more interesting than the usual flesh and blood most of the people see.

Aren’t car crashes kind of boring?? I dont think I watched many of them
I watch the ones where some car barges into foids and they go flying.