Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment do u believe in great replacement theory? ((())) replace whites with Ethnics theory?

title

• ye

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
do u think (((they))) will replace whites with Ethnics on purpose?

Yes, I have no problem with it.

they can try but they will obviously fail. not every white country is like the jewnited states

they been trying to do this since like 1880s and in the last say 40 years have really ramped it up and are being quite successful at it.

however, it is impossible to eradicate the white race completely, they will simply shrink to a certain point and then start to expand again

they can try but they will obviously fail. not every white country is like the jewnited states
all the rich ones are. poor white countries (slavs), imo not real white won't be replaced. all the real rich whites probably will

Its just the globalists both white and jews.They need migrants to ne their slaves so the wages can keep stagnant.Thats my opinion.Also look at UAE.Arabs are a minority in their own nation.Thats a great replacement too.This is a globalist era and i dont Like it

they been trying to do this since like 1880s and in the last say 40 years have really ramped it up and are being quite successful at it.

however, it is impossible to eradicate the white race completely, they will simply shrink to a certain point and then start to expand again
race mixxing

also welcome back brocel missed you :cryfeels:

Its just the globalists both white and jews.They need migrants to ne their slaves so the wages can keep stagnant.Thats my opinion.Also look at UAE.Arabs are a minority in their own nation.Thats a great replacement too.This is a globalist era and i dont Like it
rich capitalist niggers love for money is destroying everything else jfl

No, but I believe in depopulation theory

race mixxing

also welcome back brocel missed you :cryfeels:
thanks. im white but have dark eyes / hair like the majority of mutts they call white. tbh to be actually white you need to have light colored eyes or hair. my envitable plan is to get a latina most likely from central / south america.
purebred whites are going extinct anyway :feelskek:
also this will never happen. it may get reduced to a few hundred people but i dont see how they would ever be fully eradicated. not to mention that fact that there would still be a shit ton of mixed-with-white people and due to genetic recombination you would end up having 2 mixed people having what appears to be a full white kid dude to the random selection of grabbing onto the white parts of the parents thus rebirthing the white race anyway

do u think (((they))) will replace whites with Ethnics on purpose?
Idk if it’s on purpose, but it seems to be the inevitable result. Replace the best looking race with shitskins so kikes will look better in comparison.

I used to believe in it. But when I made spreadsheets and studied the numbers for all the white countries it doesn't look like that is the plan to me. Although I'm sure some Jews and some cucks that is there actual intention, I don't think it is the overall state plan.

The main thing I think is that these countries can't handle declining populations, so they need somebody to bring in. Eg.. what happens to the real estate markets when you go from a shortage of houses, to a growing surplus of houses if population was declining. I realized it would be a total wipe out in house prices.

thanks. im white but have dark eyes / hair like the majority of mutts they call white. tbh to be actually white you need to have light colored eyes or hair. my envitable plan is to get a latina most likely from central / south america.

also this will never happen. it may get reduced to a few hundred people but i dont see how they would ever be fully eradicated. not to mention that fact that there would still be a shit ton of mixed-with-white people and due to genetic recombination you would end up having 2 mixed people having what appears to be a full white kid dude to the random selection of grabbing onto the white parts of the parents thus rebirthing the white race anyway
damn you right :feelskek: we stuck with yall

wouldnt have it any other way though

I used to believe in it. But when I made spreadsheets and studied the numbers for all the white countries it doesn't look like that is the plan to me. Although I'm sure some Jews and some cucks that is there actual intention, I don't think it is the overall state plan.

The main thing I think is that these countries can't handle declining populations, so they need somebody to bring in. Eg.. what happens to the real estate markets when you go from a shortage of houses, to a growing surplus of houses if population was declining. I realized it would be a total wipe out in house prices.
ye $$$ and economy is probably bigger reason than just wanting to replace whites. But in the long run, it will lead to whites being a minority in their own original countries

yes it's western governments cucking whites
ethnics are based for breedmaxxing

Idk if it’s on purpose, but it seems to be the inevitable result. Replace the best looking race with shitskins so kikes will look better in comparison.
About the jew thing why would they want to replace the whites with ethnics.Ethnics hate Israel and Jews and without the whites help they will be completely eradicated.Even if they threaten nukes the ethnics could just defeat them(Israel) by sheer numbers

About the jew thing why would they want to replace the whites with ethnics.Ethnics hate Israel and Jews and without the whites help they will be completely eradicated.Even if they threaten nukes the ethnics could just defeat them(Israel) by sheer numbers
Yeah, it being planned doesn’t make much sense. Jews that hate whites aren’t thinking about the consequences either. But idc either way.

Yes, but I don't think it's as widespread as most people believe. Just from the people I've met myself in Academia, there are those who would view white extinction as a victory for racial collectivism... but that doesn't mean it's an orchestrated conspiracy per se, rather I see it as an emergent trend.

Anyone that doesn’t believe in it is an NPC or just hasn’t been paying attention.

Yes jews want to eradicate white people(keep it in mind white isn't a race but a colour of skin).

No, politicians on all sides of politics are too racist for this to happen

its habbening

Nah I dont believe in it completely. Sure there are people out there who hate whites and they will do what they can to do as much damage as possible to them. The same can be said for any race.

Whites are simply not breeding thats all. This is the reason for immigration to prevent a complete collapse of industry. Immigrants do the crappy jobs that whites dont want and keep the national inland ecoconomy stable buying local toothpaste, public transport, medicines etc.

By the way if things get really bad for whites they simply start breeding again. Example what is happening right now in certain US states where abortion is banned, free contraception banned etc. Laws can be changed over night dont forget that.
Whites are like 200 million or something. Of those maybe 80 million are young. If 40 million women have 4 babies in a generation that is already 160 million, after 2 generations they are already at 500 million.

its not about believeing, its already executed.

As a white slav you have permission to wipe out jewnited states and Western Europe. A bunch of nigger cucks.

Just let us have our cigs and vodka and track suits

Sort of. First world birth rates are too low, a declining population is death for THEIR economic system. Therefore, they import third world shitoids to make up for the population gap, supplement the tax base, and create a new generation of consoomers.

imagine believing in "brocels" after reading this thread

and it's not just "whites", they also hate higher IQ asians, like japanese, chinese

the (((UN))) literally says, black on white, on their website that migration is done for the purpose of replacement.

the (((UN))) literally says, black on white, on their website that migration is done for the purpose of replacement.
The un is nothing but a barking dog.White countries don't have to listen to them

The un is nothing but a barking dog.White countries don't have to listen to them
Of course, but it is formal proof, on paper, that replacement is indeed the intention.

The Kalergi Plan already told us all that would happen, anyway.

Of course, but it is formal proof, on paper, that replacement is indeed the intention.

The Kalergi Plan already told us all that would happen, anyway.
Idk who at un wrote that shit but it mentions asian countries too.It also meantion South korea a small fucking country needs 5 billion migrants by 2050

Idk who at un wrote that shit but it mentions asian countries too.It also meantion South korea a small fucking country needs 5 billion migrants by 2050
tbh, chink gooks if they dont help us against the joo, honorary aryans if they do