Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do this make me a cuck?

Nakuro

Nakuro

Microcel4cm/ItsOver
★★★★★
Hi, my boyos, I'm going to ask you something about a serious topic.
I have my crush, my only love on this earth, the only thing I really want is her, maybe all this sounds like fakecel, but I'm not.
What I want and have planned to do is when I have a lot of money and social status, ask my crush to donate some ovules for invitrio fertilization, and have children, she would have to give up motherhood. My question is, Doing this would make me in a fucking cuck?

I have a crush too. If she doesn't want you why would you want her fucking ovules? It doesn't make you a cuck, it makes you retarded tbh.

I mean, you're retarded. I wouldn't call you a cuck though, unless you're hoping you can somehow reverse the system and claim child support money from her somehow.

This is cucked thread I seen in awhile

Looksmax then approach.

Investing in your looks > Becoming rich/acquiring status.
Not gonna work if you are a manlet or otherwise have traits that significantly lower foids attraction to you.
I was looksmaxxing for about two weeks to approach my oneitis and she rejected me.

I was looksmaxxing for about two weeks
Two weeks ? Of course it's not gonna work lol.

When i talk about looksmaxxing i mean things like plastic surgery, leg lengethening surgery, hair transplant, losing body fat, etc, which require huge effort, time and money. Other things are cope.

Your ((crush)) is fucking guys who look 10x better than you. She doesnt want to do anything with you

Let the ideology of AWALT liberate you.

Two weeks ? Of course it's not gonna work lol.

When i talk about looksmaxxing i mean things like plastic surgery, leg lengethening surgery, hair transplant, losing body fat, etc, which require huge effort, time and money. Other things are cope.
Yeah I'm not (((rich))) so I can afford all of that. I have awesome hair(probably best thing on my body), decent face( I brought my acne down to minimum) and i'm not fat. Yet I still got refused. I did everything in my power tbh.

Yeah I'm not (((rich))) so I can afford all of that. I have awesome hair(probably best thing on my body), decent face( I brought my acne down to minimum) and i'm not fat. Yet I still got refused. I did everything in my power tbh.
How tall are you ?

4ad-jpg.png

youre not a cuck but you are fucking retarded

Nothing cucked about having a crush. The invitrio fertilisation part is a little cucked, especially if it's medically unnecessary. Also a little foolish as you will be on the hook for child support in a world where women have all the rights.

I have my crush, my only love on this earth, the only thing I really want is her, maybe all this sounds like fakecel, but I'm not.
What I want and have planned to do is when I have a lot of money and social status, ask my crush to donate some ovules for invitrio fertilization, and have children, she would have to give up motherhood.
ban this troll tbh

read op again and let your peanut brain absorb that babbling.

cucks are not allowed. You know u are a cuck for what you want, either that or troll. gtfoh tbh
Thats why i was asking you dumb, but why i'm cuck, im retard yes but why cuck

You're a human seahorse.

your "crush" is literally getting cummed down by chad the moment we speak

Terrible investment in every aspect. Emotionally you have the same disease as me. Lobotomymaxxing might help.

Yes this is cucked, you should feel bad OP.

This is not going to end well.

nope she its still virgin, i stalker her like the FBI CIA NSA combined

>women
>virgin
>2019

come on bro women have sexual experiences and discover themselves from the age of 11