Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do this make me a cuck?

realise that your oneitis is a whore that already fucked thousand of chads cocks and move on then you wont be a cuck anymore

ya bruh i was swallowing the BP
Is tough man, for real, like you I was a incel that had a oneitis one time, I stalked her facebook and saw her in hundreds of parties with chads and chadlites, this is one of the worst blackpills, the image of that pure girl, with her innocent smile that you always desired to dream about, all blurred by degenerate parties where she is gagging on chads cocks. AWALT brother AWALT...

cuz i dont want to be with her, ofc, just want her DNA, also at that time, she for sure will be a roastie.
But why couldn't her be a mother of other guy's children, since you won't marry her? You just need one ovule.

Also, if you really want to do that, hurry up, eggs get rotten pretty quickly.

But why couldn't her be a mother of other guy's children, since you won't marry her? You just need one ovule.

Also, if you really want to do that, hurry up, eggs get rotten pretty quickly.
ya i know but, ill be a huge cuck if i marry her by that time, and i need more than one cuz the rate of success its not 100%