Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do Stacies actaully wet themsleves during school shootings?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
In normal life Staciesa re so arrogant and cocky to incels but I wonder how confident they are in a school shooting situation.  I can imagine them shitting and pissing themsleves literally.

Like in other situations, they're probably a useless, emotional mess.

Do they get sexually excited? I bet some do. Then they go on the internet, make a post about it, and ask why she feels that way and if it's normal. LOL.

Usually foids deal with a dangerous situation by showing affection or extreme indifference. I'd imagine in this situation, which is the ultimate danger, they do in fact piss and shit themselves.

nah, theyre really happy that an incel gave them the possibility of making a trending tweet

They wet themselves at the potential for virtue signalling and crocodile tears.

Did you see the video of them crying bro? scarred for life!

Maybe some do.

Genecel said:
TheVman said:
Did you see the video of them crying bro? scarred for life!
If I was getting shot I would be rejoicing!!! This life is a fucking shit scam that I never even created.
shows that this is just a taste of equality

If they can wet themselves from laughing, I'm sure they also wet themselves at the prospect of death.

They just scream and give away their disclosed location so the shooter comes and kills them all. Roasties really are useless.

They'll wet themselves both ways if Chad is doing the shooting

TEEHEES SOOOO MEESTEEREEUSS

They'll wet themselves both ways if Chad is doing the shooting

TEEHEES SOOOO MEESTEEREEUSS
true indeed. If an incel does the shooting the will just piss and shit themselves. :)

They use Snapchat and twitter to take videos of their dead friends for more likes

In normal life Staciesa re so arrogant and cocky to incels but I wonder how confident they are in a school shooting situation. I can imagine them shitting and pissing themsleves literally.
Yeahhh or when an incel beat the livivng shit out of them... not so condident now anit you