Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Do soys love the Barbie movie?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I didn't actually watch it, I only watch TheCriticalDrinker's video about it. Looked like a goofy movie about dolls, something similar to The Lego Movie, but of course it's filled with woke feminist propaganda.

But apparently soys and foids love it, they think it's so deep and love it's messages about how men should be beneath females, they're so pathetic.

Last edited:
I Will watch it for free by sneaking inside the theater!
Or torrent

I didn't actually watch it, I only watch TheCriticalDrinker's video about it. Looked like a goofy movie about dolls, something similar to The Lego Movie, but of course it's filled with woke feminist propaganda.

But apparently soys and foids love it, they think it's so deep and love it's messages about how men should be beneath females, they're so pathetic.

Not Woke Feminist propaganda, just regular Feminist propaganda. Woke Feminism promotes trans-toilets, they didn't show any Kens transitioning and the trans-toilet in if played a regular Barbie meaning that the character wasn't born a Ken.

It's pure female biological supremacist, hence pure Feminism.

Woke Feminism is bio-denialist.

Yes, soys have been obsessing over it and Oppenheimer

Nuke (((Hollywood)))

Not Woke Feminist propaganda, just regular Feminist propaganda. Woke Feminism promotes trans-toilets, they didn't show any Kens transitioning and the trans-toilet in if played a regular Barbie meaning that the character wasn't born a Ken.

It's pure female biological supremacist, hence pure Feminism.

Woke Feminism is bio-denialist.
My mistake

It kept the woke feminist shit out of the trailers so I think a lot of normieniggers got tricked
Still it shows how feminized our soyciety is, any adult man watching a fucking Barbie movie deserves to get the shit kicked out of them
Nuke (((Hollywood)))
I hope the strikes do some damage, I read Greta Gerwig and Margot Robbie (director and producer/star) r both striking rn so hopefully we won't hear from them for a while.
Kikeywood is one of the jewSA's most effective tools for cultural imperialism it must be destroyed

I got the impression from reviews that it is an incel movie but switched around for foids. I’ve got no interest in watching it thoug

Of course they do

Yes, soys have been obsessing over it and Oppenheimer

Nuke (((Hollywood)))
It's basically the movie version of the Animal Crossing x Doom thing a couple of years back. Wild how normies fell for the exact same marketing strategy two times in a row. Fucking idiots

It's basically the movie version of the Animal Crossing x Doom thing a couple of years back. Wild how normies fell for the exact same marketing strategy two times in a row. Fucking idiots
Normies. Normies never change.

Haven’t seen it yet, but what makes it soy

The soyboys all love that feminist barbie movie.