Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do soys have a lower SMV than self-reported Incels?

• Thread starter It all fell down
  • Start date

Do soys have a lower SMV than self-reported Incels?

• Yes

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • No

Votes: 17 51.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It all fell down

It all fell down

Banned
-
Inceldom

Soydom

Btw, those soyboys look more masculine than me. Fucking over. :blackpill:

Including Sean Murray as a soy?
He fucks bro

most incels unironically mog soycucks in terms of looks, they just dont stoop down to the level of licking tyrones cum off a BBWs beef curtains

Mayocels mog truecels of course.

Most soys are failed normies who are still bluepilled.

Soys are normies
You can be incel and soy.

At least with most soys who are normies they could ascend if they take the red pill, stop their manchild behavior and looksmax.

You can be incel and soy.

At least with most soys who are normies they could ascend if they take the red pill, stop their manchild behavior and looksmax.

The foid at my workplace has a boyfriend who is soy. He has never gymmaxxed in his life, badly needs a shave, has a busted shoulder and literally came into to check on her (which he does often) while wearing a manpurse. He's also on unemployment. And the foid is a stacy-lite.

I honestly don't get how that shit happened. Its one of those rare exceptions which the blackpill cannot explain.

The foid at my workplace has a boyfriend who is soy. He has never gymmaxxed in his life, badly needs a shave, has a busted shoulder and literally came into to check on her (which he does often) while wearing a manpurse. He's also on unemployment. And the foid is a stacy-lite.

I honestly don't get how that shit happened. Its one of those rare exceptions which the blackpill cannot explain.
I'm pretty sure she's cucking him though.

I'm pretty sure she's cucking him though.
That's the only way this makes sense.

Although I wonder what is the point of her being with him at all. Like I said, on unemployment.

If you were talking about a Becky then is more common than you can imagine.
It could be teenlove or the fact that not all foids can get Chad.

The only value soys have is simping. So in a way, yes that does give them a higher SMV in that foids will occasionally offer them a pity fuck.

They Have The same value. Soys Are just More delusional

If you were talking about a Becky then is more common than you can imagine.
It could be teenlove or the fact that not all foids can get Chad.
Correct, if it was Becky I'd undestand.

Its not though, Stacylite.

@Zer0/∞ thoughts

@Zer0/∞ thoughts
Soy is a white knight who hates ethnics that do anything above foids gossiping, so I view them as more disgusting than foids. :feelsUgh:

They're younger than me but they're not teens. somewhere in the 20's

She's had bf(s) before.
I was referring that he might be the one who took away her virginity so they have a special bond. A bond that we will never have. The infamous teenpill.

I was referring that he might be the one who took away her virginity so they have a special bond. A bond that we will never have. The infamous teenpill.
I suppose its not impossible, but the fact she's had previous bfs makes it very unlikely.

Also, I thought it was called 'be first pill' or something. Not the 'teenpill'.

That's the only way this makes sense.

Although I wonder what is the point of her being with him at all. Like I said, on unemployment.
I can't really see them having sex though. She's probably friendzoning him.

Outliers exist.
So are you telling me that being a bluepilled beta "nice guy" is a strategy that works?

How did that mindset gotten normies any kind of pussy?

I can't really see them having sex though. She's probably friendzoning him.
Nor can I. That said, they've been together five years and she's talked with other co-workers in earshot about how they've gone on vacations together, one of which was a nude beach or something to that effect. Obviously he wanted her to do the birthday suit shtick but she claims she didn't bite. Another co-worker (older guy I speak to) said she spoke to him about the bf wanting to move in together, but it seems it didn't happen as the older guy warned her about how a guy like that would be a bad choice if things go wrong and she's stuck with paying the lease.

I find it extremely unlikely five years would pass without sex, but then again onlyfans is a thing so who knows. It is an extremely odd coupling to be sure.

So are you telling me that being a bluepilled beta "nice guy" is a strategy that works?

How did that mindset gotten normies any kind of pussy?
If I remarked that is a outlier then is not a good deal to think that such thing would work. Do not twist my words.